• 38spider
    Hey whatsup everyone, hey i was going crazy here trying to figure out when and when not to stir so i tried something, every hit i stir and rotate 180 degrees and i am getting good results since i started using this method, i noticed i get 2 to 3 big hits with the mv1 and im not complaining, i go high, start at level 4-5 so these hits are lungbusting, and even going high it does not sacrifice flavor which makes the mv1 amazing, anyway that means im only stirring/rotating twice at the most a session, because like i said, im only getting 3 hits at the most anyway, i just wanted to share this, hopefully get feedback/advice on how others stir or don't stir with there mv1 and also here what others have to say about my method, im always open to other tips because i am sorta a new mv1 user
  • kebcatmorgan
    hey man, usually you don't need to stir in MV-1, but it depends.

I used to stir, but it's very non-practical inside and almost impossible outdoors. I used to turn the crubible as you, by 180ยบ, but if your heater works properly this is useless, or with minimal effect.

So I stopped stirring, I stopped turning the crucible and I'm getting basically the same results. I use level 3-4 as a start, have 3 hits and then last one on level 5.

Yes, I'm left with some green after this kind of session, but if I stir it and try to have another hit, it's either very disgusting or no vapour at all.

After I started to notice how the vape effects me and not how my AVB looks like I found out, that the stirring and crucible manipulation have really small impact on the "highness".

Vape on and stay up!
  • Frosty1
    Interesting. Seems to depend on how you use it.

I'll start on a low temp (lvl. 2) and gradually work up to lvl. 5, I'll get 7-8 hits but will put it down for a few hours inbetween. I notice that when the crucible cools the material compacts together a lot which must restrict the airflow. I'll 180 after the first few hits, then stir, maybe flip it one more time
  • ssaucyc515
    I usually just turn my crucible like stated above and have noticed no difference if I stir. It just wasn't worth taking the time to take out the crucible. Speaking for effects not avb.
  • martinstraka8282
    Stirring is a pain with the MV1 because of the crucible system. Not worth it imo. Judging by the effects of one crucible, I'm okay with a little left unextracted.
  • 38spider
    Very nice input guys , i guess the reason i feel the need to stir is that i look at the ghost mv1 function almost like a very small volcano vaporizer, if you think about it, its almost the same thing, convection air coming through your herb, i know with the volcano i definitely stir between bags, to me thats a no brainer, so i feel like if im going to get any efficiency out of the ghostmv1 stirring for me seems to be a good idea, introducing new surface area of your herb between draws, im still experimenting but it just seems like after that first hit if i dont stir i get smaller hits, but it could be material dryness, quality of material, ect, ive been checking it out every night for awhile and i still haven't got a clear answer yet and it seem like everyone has there own system, but i definitely love to here, because knowlege is power my friends
  • Frosty1
    Agreed, stirring for maximum exposure! But if you find it doesn't make much difference then no need to bother.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment