• Ozzywalt
    Im doing Herb right now, but seeing different issues with it. Cost is one obviously, but I got a new vape the Air Vape. It works well overall, and don't have a lot wrong besides one major thing. I am not getting a good high from the average amount I normally do. I have to fill the chamber 3-4 times to get the high I need for my insomnia and other medical problems. With my pervious vape it took 2 chambers, but that vape had problems with the motherboard. I picked the airvape because it had a good review by The Vape Critic. If anyone could help with the vape that be nice! Although the main question is Herb or Concentrate or Oil? Which is better overall?
  • Flipz
    Concentrates/wax (specially a high indicia strain) I think would be the most effective for insomnia for sure. Next would be oil and than herb if I had to put them in order.

Regarding the air vape, I have a little experience with it. All I can suggest is to make sure to grind the herb up nice/fine and to load the chamber full n tight. Would say to start at around 370ish and playing around with it from there.
  • Bud
    Hey just like @Flipz said if you grind fine and pack tight with the AirVape you'll get the most and strongest vapor from it.

The oven is on the smaller side though, so may need to still repack.
  • Flipz
    I learn from the best (Y)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube