• 420vapezone
    Thanks for sharing my video!
    It's no secret that I'm a Mighty fanboy...
    but this vape is starting to replace 2/3 of my Mighty sessions...
  • meeemeee
    how does it compare to the original tubo?
  • UbarDog

That video got you a new subscriber and a like.

I maybe high but it made me lolz in a few places. :up:
  • Vapster707
    sup Troy just watched ur video on tha Dual and was wondering what glass stem was that tha bent one with tha honey covered nipples ?? :lol:
  • Z Master
    fucking love your videos haha. Those stems are awesome! Never seen ones like it, extremely cool!
  • 420vapezone

I bought it from lamart.ch as well
    Glass Charlie made it
  • Z Master
    will the stems work for a Splinter?
  • meeemeee
    they don't fit in a splinter bro...
    Splinter uses u.s size and is lightly shorter join...
    You can use splinter stems in your tubo or tubo dual though
  • Z Master
    dang alright thanks for the clearing that up for me
  • meeemeee
    if you was realy stuck you could sand down the glass or grind it to fit. Or just have different stems
  • Z Master
    they just looked really awesome & was hoping they’d fit the Z like the Lil’Bud Elite’s stems do. Looks like I’ll be getting more cooling stems for my Z from VGoodiez.
  • meeemeee
    Anyone order a dual then??
    There was a drop just been and gone. Everything went super fast.
    Lamart tech are getting more popular and more recognition as powerful potent fun personalised vapes. That's the thing with Tubos. They all just abit different.
    I got a new set of batteries just waiting to be abused by a hungry Tetra heater. :nerd:
  • meeemeee
    this is the next stem I wanna try
  • Kinick23
    @meeemeee I got the notification and figured I’d get to it in a bit but yeah within 2 hours everything was gone or the only one left was a standard unit I wasn’t interested in. I really couldn’t believe how fast it all went but as you allude it’s a testament to how good these vapes are. Gonna have to wait till next cycle now and agree Ive have my eye on this nub cooler and wanna get one for out and about.. been using the drydrotube that works great but shall we say not very inconspicuous !
  • meeemeee
    I think people will racing for tubo orders next drop. But lucky people will get an awesome vape. :100: :fire:
  • meeemeee
    v12i25belxck4d9s.jpeg
    Ooh just landed. Beastly and professional
  • Kinick23
    @meeemeee looks great, wenge wood? That’s one of my favs. I got one in the most recent drop which apparently was the last of the Duals. Interested in what Ralph will come up with next. I opted for the nub cooler as well, lemme know your initial impressions after your test drive!
  • meeemeee
    yeah. My crappy phone picture really dose not do justice to how smooth she is. Hefty fat bitch of a vape but puts out.
    And yes. Seems last of the dual evics. I feel lucky ralph made me one. Very happy.
    Tubo evic was my favourite vape. As soon as a used it I thought. One extra coil and solid wood and you would have an amazing vape even better. Seems it's been made and with extra battery it's way more stable in operation. Every weakness the evic had has been improved. Battery ife was really my only fault with tubo. But it's where battery technology is atm. With good battery it performed well. But a fresh 30q. I'd guess woth 2 to take the load it really helps the dual. Though bulky. The OG evic definitely sits on a rig better. But you can always switch to single battery for ya dual. I not tried it on my rig yet...
    Tbh iv always wanted a huge "portable" vape. Lots of power and vapour.
    I still love my evic. But the dual. With upgraded to tetra heater is a fuller hit. Fuller extraction faster. So tbh the old evic is more sippable. But you can always turn it down.
    I turned my resistance down on my dual by 1. And at 230c you can clear a basket completely in one big rip. No scorch. It blasts the herb more evenly than my OG. Hence faster extraction. I will still use both... and my TuboX..
    I personally love Lamart Technology stuff so maybe I'm not best judge. But the stuff works.
    Best vapes iv found so far for me personally. Though herborizer Ti is my daily. It's not been turned on since the dual arrived yesterday.
  • meeemeee
    I too am very interested in what Ralph comes up with next. I'm just hoping it dose not trigger VAS!
    It's a single battery unit with tetra heater. But I also know of some other bits he's working on and hopefully releasing soon. :fire:
  • meeemeee
    4obabfzub9qd0ah6.jpg
    It is a bigger heater and it dose make a huge difference.
    This thing is re dick less in my rig. Cleared a full basket. Gobbled it up like a big plug in device.
  • meeemeee
    what did you pick bro? Share pics?
    What your thoughts?
  • AsUwish
    oimmj8q3c7zjvch0.jpg

It's a brick for sure but a very, very powerful one. Mine's in need of a good rub.
  • meeemeee
    saef4jkegmbo9m7j.jpg
    She's all plumbed in :fire:
  • meeemeee
    fz70v4m072rv1jdf.jpg
    This this is so heavy you can use it with a whip from the table and it won't move, so I added a bubbler
  • Kinick23
    @meeemeee yo my bad, that wenge is dope, congrats! I really wanted to build a custom with Ralph around wenge as the base wood but missed my chance 2 drops ago and last drop was just 5 prebuilts put up and it was kinda funny/scary story. I added a Padauk/Orange evic to my cart checked out and paid really pumped at that point lol. 2 mins later Ralph emails me
    Sorry someone was faster than you clicking the button and I will refund you. I almost fell lol went back and there was one custom left that ended up being the most costly in the batch tho but at that point it was too late. The VAS overcame me and next thing you know he emails me back saying ok you got that one, score! I haven’t gotten it yet he just shipped yesterday so in eager anticipation I’m sitting here thinking what the new heater experience is gonna be like hahah

Santos rosewood w tulip wood inlay and custom etching burgundy evic

khukovzjmx131oic.jpeg
  • meeemeee
    Ooh you so lucky! I seen this one. Super cool engraved. You gonna love it bro. The heater really makes a difference. If you like your Tubo. You will love the dual
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment