• meeemeee
    3f49pqfhps2lp2wx.jpg
    with a simple band you can strap it to anything. Even itself. It's not to much if a bother and if you are in US or far from Switzerland it's a bit idea option in case a mod dies....
  • Terpenetime
    Thanks @Hippie & @meeemeee, that’s increased my understanding. I’m in no rush so I’ll think on it over Christmas.
  • Kinick23
    @meeemeee you crushing one hit with something like the long spiked bent stem or WPA on a rig? I pack the basket screen straight up, tried packing the joint a couple times on the OG Evic but felt the results weren’t as good for me as when I packed the basket screen, and I was packing a lot more into the joint so was much less efficient on the herb stash. Tonight I packed the joint of the Nub Cooler with glass balls then locked em in with the basket screen and pack up. I thought the results were good, the vapor wasn’t very comfortable.
  • meeemeee
    yeah man. One hut baskets are best through a rig... i mostly vape from my table anyway so the rigs always an option ...
  • Other Side
    Hello everyone. Just wanted you all to know that we carry the Lamart Cooling tech here in the states now. Don't forget to use the "VLF10%" if you decide to buy.

https://vgoodiez.com/collections/lamart

I am also waiting on my P80's. They are in transit! :grin:

We appreciate all the support and Happy Holidaze to all!
  • Hippie
    Oooh I'm all excited :)

They've updated the firmware page altho I don't think we can download it yet

https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=72

latest firmware version
    the latest firmware contains all successful features of previous firmware updates. Be careful when running the firmware with non-TUBO heaters.
    191225-tubomyevic-newsupport-led-tubopower-pwrbar-beta.bin
    - new models added to compatibility list, see further down
    - led functionaiity if available, turn on/off in menu>interface>led
    - tubo power mode with session duration display
    - power bar by u/uniquealt, menu>interface>pwbar
    - button switch when display flipped
    - adjustments to warmup mode, eco mode, tweaks

firmware supported box mods

Joyetech

eVic VTC Mini
    eVic VTC Dual
    eVic VTwo Mini
    eVic VTwo
    eVic AIO
    eVic Basic
    eGrip II / Light
    Cuboid
    Cuboid Mini
    Cuboid 200
    Evic Primo v1 / v2
    Evic Primo mini
    Evic Primo SE

Wismec

Presa TC75W
    Presa TC100W
    Reuleaux RX75
    Reuleaux RX200S
    Reuleaux RX2/3
    Reuleaux RXmini
    Reuleaux RX300
    Sinuous + Predator 228W
    Reuleaux RX Gen3
    Reuleaux RX Gen3 Dual
    RX2 20700
    Sinuous P80
    RX2 21700

Eleaf

Invoke

Others

Vaponaute La Petite Box
  • Kinick23
    @Hippie agreed I’ve been hoping to get this update so I can run the Tubo firmware on on a splinter Z. Right now I just run wattage mode and have it dialed in great for my liking but still want to try this out so I don’t need to tinker with TCR mode
  • jqcj5
    Maybe when it's released someone can put easy to follow, even for my dumb-ass, step by step instructions on how to install?
  • BestBuds
    There is a super easy way to do it. When I got my mods a long time ago I remember downloading software that you just plugged in the mod, dropped the firmware into a window on that program, and a few seconds later the mod was ready.
    I think it was @Ctipp22 was the one who helped me. Or maybe it was just how to set up temp control....
    What kind of mod do you have?
  • jqcj5
    @BestBuds

I've got a couple, a eVic VTwo Mini, Reuleaux RX300 and I picked up a couple P80s since I ordered the Tetra P80 and have a G43. I was speculating that they may release the software update for the P80 and I'd be able to use them with the splinters. Right now I just use the wattage mode.

I've followed the instructions on the Lamart site, but get stuck after downloading the zip files to my laptop. I'm pretty computer illiterate unfortunately.
  • BestBuds
    ok so I did the same thing to the p80. I am on vacation right now but when were getting high by the pool I'll see if I can find the old post that helped me. :lol: :up:
  • BestBuds

I am on the right track! I found this....
    Maybe it'll help you until we find more.

Sorry for the double post, if a mod can merge it I am for it. I just can't add it to the previous post now.
  • jqcj5
    @BestBuds sweet. I'll get into it this evening.
  • Baron23
    no worries. Enjoy ur vac. :grin:
  • meeemeee
    4vv9z3crg4v5lwvd.jpg
    Dynavap pots are perfect size to house a nub on the movej71aqszgpldwyc6f.jpg
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet