• Kinick23
    @meeemeee love Tubo.. I got a basic birchwood OG evic I usually run with a drydrotube.. it’s such a versatile vape and really pumps out clean vapor with ease w/ minimal draw resistance. IMHO highly underrated..I share same complaint with the batteries, it crushes through them in 2 sessions I need to get new ones. What do you think of the nub cooler? My throat is pretty sensitive to heat so I get it won’t be the coolest compared to longer spiked stems for example but is it comfortable?
  • Kinick23
    2pyw5pixjsc6jk7s.jpeg
    Attachment
    CD66B593-9D77-4B6F-BAA8-8FC5F6C4FB1E (116K)
  • meeemeee
    It's cooler than most and just as cool as longer cooling stems.. The it finishes off the tubos great. If use pack a large stem load it can get hot after a while but all these glass heat collecting stems do heat up with use... The nubs great. Though alot smaller than I am imagined
  • meeemeee
    No stir though. Think this is my first vape iv not felt the need to stir. I'm sure you can turn it down or put larger chunks in of you did wanna mix it. But with a fine grind and a light tamp down. This vape don't need no poke.
    Though to be fair you can also run the OG Evic with no stir.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet