• EconMan

I am a giant fan of the all Stainless Steel HerbRipper. When it gets dirty, put it in the dishwasher. If someone breaks in your house, you have a certified weapon -- it's heavy! Feels good to use. Its "firehose" quick screw quarter-turn on/off is faster than any magnet design I've used. Also, they make a fantastic coarse plate, which I prefer for convection vapes in general and especially my FF2 and G43.

Re the S&B grinder, even if I liked the grind, the thought of a plastic grinder was just too much. lol
  • Z Master
    yup they will think twice once they get a grinder to the head hahah. Might not think at all after that haha. I love how heavy it is! Absolutely love firehose threading! Yes I use the coarse plate for everything, I don’t have any other plate but I doubt I’d use it as much as the coarse plate. It also has worked great with every vape I’ve tried. The only other grinder I’ll be getting is the XL 3pc HerbRipper. I can’t wait to put my Ripper threw it’s first wash haha
  • EconMan

Yeah, I never use the fine.
  • Z Master
    I honestly don’t get why people grind so fine. You dont need to, to get great results. I also would rather vape my kief that’s on the bud rather than collecting it, that’s the one thing I hated about grinders until I found my Ripper. Also the flower tastes way better with medium & course compared to a fine grind, especially when using a coarse plate
  • gunner
    So...it sounds like there are a few people on the inside track for the HerbRipper. Any idea on when the xl with a course grind plate will be available to us puplix?
  • EconMan

My understanding is it is available now.
  • gunner
    Thanks for the reply
    EconManEconMan

I'll give him a shout.
  • BestBuds
    @22spider have you ever seen the Boomer grinder? It looks like a big S&B grinder but made from steel.
  • Baron23
    have you ever seen the Boomer grinder? It looks like a big S&B grinder but made from steel.BestBuds

And here it is:

https://www.wackywillysweb.com/proddetail.php?prod=boomersgrinder..

stainless_weed_grinder.jpg
    stainless-pot-grinder.jpg
  • spider
    hey, I just checked it out and I noticed theres no official website for the grinder? It actually looks pretty cool but it's just a tad on the bigger size coming in at 2.5", anyway if there was someone that could replicate the s&b into aluminum that would be awesome
  • spider
    what ya think Barron?
  • Baron23
    haha...no idea. I had just never heard of it before so I googled it, hence the pics.
  • Taz
    @Baron23 @22spider sorry to chime in.
    I think that's actually a pill grinder.
    Can remember that I had a look at the Boomers around the time when the Ripper came out.
    It said on somewhere it's mainly for pills.

But that's no reason to not use for our med.
  • Baron23
    Well, they call it a "New Stainless Steel Tobacco Herb Grinder" on their site and the opening of their vid said "100% stainless steel herb grinder"

Perhaps the pill grinding thing was when they were paranoid about illegality and paraphernalia? Maybe?
    Any reason you can’t put a ceramic coated grinder, like an SLX, in the dishwasher. Also, can you put an uncoated aluminum grinder in the dishwasher without detergent?
  • spider
    I clean all my grinders with warm water/ dishsoap and firm bristle, comes out, right as rain.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    myo7ukqleitopeql.jpg
    I decided awhile ago that this is the grinder im going to buy. Love the wood cnc! Not sure how well its going to work but im going to give it a shot.

I was looking at my "chilax" connivence store grinder one day, real chilaxed like. I could see that my black grinder was getting shiny on the teeth :vomit: why does no one make these out of wood i thought. Google was quick to tell me that they do.
    Been wanting one ever since, ill likley buy it after summer.
  • spider
    very interesting, I love wood myself, it has a organic feel to it that is slick, anyway you're gonna have to let me know how it works, from the looks of the teeth I recon she grinds a lil on the course side eahh , goodstuff⚡
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    will do, no more cheap "steel" grinders for me.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet