• BestBuds
    It looks like an aliens junk. :rofl:
  • Cl4ud3
    It looks like an aliens junk. :rofl:BestBuds

Have you got an abduction story you would like to share ? :snicker:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    now that you mention it....
  • BestBuds

Ok back to the vape. :lol: Sorry for the hijack. :lol: Didn't you post some other vape by this guy @bum karacho it was called like noochi or something. Right?
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    It looks like an aliens junk. :rofl:BestBuds

My exact first thought! :scream:

I want one! That looks awesome!
  • bum karacho

Yes, but now he has a store before the german jugde search for him.now he has a legal store...(whole story on the website)
    I also hijack sometimes, have fun.....
  • Dr green thumb

Very interesting, how you tried one of these vapes?
  • bum karacho

I've never tried one but there is a headshop one hour from my place where its possible to try one.
    Next time when i am there i have to test it.
  • Baron23
    Isn't there another vape like this....called the Oochie or something like that.

All ceramic....I remember it but maybe its the one you linked....a mind is a terrible thing! haha
  • BestBuds
    I have been hearing nothing but incredible things about this vape. It might be in my future...

Who has one? Let's fill this thread out a little bit!
  • Tdog420
    I agree. I need some1 from the forum to get one and test out. Otherwise we need bud to review it. Looks very cool.
  • androponic
    I own two of these, one in woodland fantasy and the other is night sky colors. they are heavy hitting desktop for sure. the ceramic heater ball takes a bit to heatsoak but then its a steam machine from there on out.
  • Pud
    Hits are smooth as can be... load a little or a lot it works great!... most times I microdose just cover the screen and then vape that... If I am putting in more simetimes i'll top with a smidge of concentrates with this unit.... everything is just simple. I have sold most others. This is the Oxyd model... love the bumpy texture.
    and love the way it hits! To me, worth every penny.

Talk to Daniel and he will hook you up and take off 18% for VAT tax for US shipments since we don't live in Europe. Daniel is on FC and responds pretty quick. They have 3 pricing tiers... Art model, Classic model, and B model. B model are least expensive and not available very often but just when the color did not turn out exactly like they had anticipated... Many times I think these look better and that way you get to "test the waters"... you can not go wrong.
  • Gloeck79
    Thanks! I'm definitely getting one, I have been eyeing one ever since you recommended...lol. When I get one, I'll do a review, perhaps video but may take awhile with school...lol. By that time I'll probably forget to do a review lol.
  • Tdog420
    thank you so much for the info. I really wanted an experienced members opinion. This thing looks so cool. I already have 85 percent of all heavy hitting vapes but can always use another. I only search for the heaviest hitters now, and then look for flavor second. How would u compare the flavor and potency to say a g43, mighty. Or cloud evo? Or compare to any heavy hitter u have as i probably have it or have used it lol. Thanks again for the info!! This thing has me curious.
  • meeemeee
    How dose the heater work? What is it? Thanks
  • androponic
    heater is inside the ball with the airholes in it and is kanthal wire wrapped around a ceramic core. actually looks like an oversized G43 heater but over ceramic instead of glass.
  • meeemeee
    whats a G43? :joke:
  • Pud
    Thought this should be posted... I love supporting people like this... artist who had a great idea!.. almost like a rasta steam chalice but electric instead of charcoal... anyway good to know the man behind the vapbong :grin:
    @Tdog420 for me, this holds its own against any of them... i really like it better than most. It is about the only one I currently use... check my bio... and I do not feel I am missing out. And if you try it, it will sell fast if it's not for you... so why not?

• Tdog420
    nice!!! Thanks for the info. How much do these run in us currency?
  • Pud
    @Tdog420 They sell for 329 euros for classic model and before taking off vat tax and adding shipping. So should be around $310.... But check with Daniel about the vat tax and shipping as stuff changes.... but their 420sale was a huge discount... I ended up getting my $629 unit for about $356 shipped.
  • Pud
    Thought i posted this one yesterday

• BestBuds
    I want a Rick & Morty Vapbong for 4/20! :starstruck: :rofl:
  • Pud
    haha!! That'd be awesome! :cool: He'd do it!... lol
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    VGoodiEZ is getting these in. :party:
  • spider
    Did the creator of this vape realize that it looks like a dick with 2 balls :sweat: , I'm not trying to take a shot at it, I'm just sayin? Lol!!!!

I'm sure it's a good vape, but when I first saw it I had to take a double take...lol.
  • Mangu
    Are there any concerns about inhaling direct from the raw ceramic interior? That’s one of the main things that’s kept me from taking a serious look at this vape. Also, how do you keep the water chamber clean?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment