• BestBuds
    It is a little chuggy and the water would absorb into those options from constant splashing. I think something food grade silicone would be best. I made one of clay that I didn't like the feel of, cork got wet too.
  • Alexis
    thanks for sharing mate I appreciate that again because actually this device interestme potentially down the line if I can get get some significant much better maintenance at new infection prevention and therefore much more longevity in my Freedom to vaporise weed and make plans to try different vaporizers.

Honestly and not trying to preach but the the Verdamper vapouriser, no other vaporizer has ever hit me nearly as hard but being such a a fantastic and enjoyable manner what is last for so long.

But it was just a little too aggressive for my sensitive allergy prone lungs so I actually have some hope that the Vapbong, just me be tolerable to me for a really nice and easy to use heavy hitter.

Health developments to focus on first though but I'm definitely interested in the hopefully at some point.

Just had a inice strong kava session tonight with some beautiful karpas including a new one from from Bir Kar.

It's really lovely kava actually so uplifting mentally but really mellow and relaxing at the same time.

And I still haven't even started to come down on that astronomical amount of LSD just recently either plus had a really lovely little to vaporizer sessions with some lovely uplifting sativa blue dream.

So I may have missed your point completely in my current state of dreamy delirium but very pleasant one at that in which case excuse please.

Better sign out because that karva total topped up with blue dream vaporizers has really got me almost double vision lol. Not unpleasant at all I don't mean just exceedingly wasted.
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • BestBuds
    So I may have missed your point completely in my current state of dreamy delirium but very pleasant one at that in which case excuse please.Alexis
    :rofl: you kill me!

My point was that any type of material that will absorb water will make a unsanitary plug for the carb hole. Better off to use something food safe and water resistant IMHO :up:
  • Gloeck79
    I agree, I like to have the option, plus with wax or concentrates the carb hole helps get you that dab you want. Plus I think you have a bit more control because I like mixing it up by inhaling deeper for more of that monster clouds as you get more of that gurgling chugging noise and then I also like mixing it up with smaller smoother hits that aren't as gurgling or chugging for smaller clouds. All depends on my mood I guess...lol. I find sometimes I like to be a bit more silent so the carb hole and lifting up on bowl with thumb lightly on carb hole is more smoother and quieter with obviously smaller inhales...lol.

I would love for them to make a rubber plug or ceramic plug so you can take them out for the times you don't want the carb hole plugged, but that's really just minor little things that a 3rd party could produce or like you said, find something else that works and plug it yourself...lol.
  • Gloeck79
    Yeah gives you a bit more control over your hits, IMO.
  • Alexis
    :rofl: you kill me!BestBuds

Haha! I will take that as a purely positive comment. People used to say that to me all the time growing up, often chickling at the same time. :smile:
  • BestBuds
    in no way pejorative. I got a good belly chuckle is all :joke: :lol:
  • Alexis
    precisely as I took it my friend. I expect nothing from you but purely positive support and exprrssions, full credit!

I do really like the look of the Vapbong, but the OG Herborizer XL is serving me very well over the past few days just about to hit some more lovely Potent Cinderella Jack weed.
  • Alexis
    @BestBuds finally here....that new Vanuatu Bir Kar Kava from NZ is so nive btw. No more.
  • Noah0608
    Just got mine Obsidian
    w74yna1htvlegy04.jpeg
  • Pud
    Congrats!....
  • Gloeck79
    Nice! How do you like it? I see you have Volcano next to it, hopefully the Vapbong is to your liking, love mine :wink: .
  • Other Side
    Heads up VLF Fam! I have a small amount of Vapbong's and OAB's dropping on the site at noon eastern today. That is less than three hours.

I should have them in hand by the end of next week to ship to you. These won't last more than five minutes so be ready if you want one.
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
  • BestBuds
    the Pagoda Green is my favorite. I'm going to try for a Pagoda Green Bandit at some point.
  • Deleted User
  • Other Side
    Pagoda green is my Vapbong. It doesn't have 3D texture but it almost looks like it does. I have not seen an OAB in pagoda. Would be nice!
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
  • Pud
    so did you get the Obsidian?
  • Deleted User
  • chaos191
    Hey there so I wanted to show some pictures of my new VapBong. I've only run like 3 bowls or of it so far hmm. My caregivers find it a bit of a pita lol at 7 lbs it's heavy t o pick up so I can do my best to hit it. The air flow is ridiculous and since I'm paralysed it is a bit tricky to use but I have successfully gotten flavorful vapor. I have firecracker
    huwojxjvqu83ajv8.jpg
    fldn34tajxj25bmf.jpg
    s2673sxo2qz4k2gw.jpg
    grd9fh5tcvzh9d5t.jpg
    6mtms6w22ov7wil8.jpg
    0hrlw36o91tz4fnw.jpg
    tc3yh8ivsu7axhq1.jpg
    n0wj0hvjz0xkgzbd.jpg
  • Will90
    What color did you settle on? They all look pretty cool.
  • Deleted User
  • Pud
    maybe if they can put a cork in it like best buds described and use a large diameter hookah whip so it keeps that free flow so they don't have to lift it either.
  • Will90
    I like several of the colors too, but I would have chosen Obsidian as well.. for what it's worth. Enjoy! :up:
  • Deleted User
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment