• Will90
    Very 70's!!! lol
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • BestBuds
    Im going to send you that silicone plug. :cool: All you have to do is take care of the whip and connector part and you have a whip for the VB. :up: You can puff on it till you get vapor, then take rips as big as you'd like off of what's in the body. Try with and without water. :monkey: The variations on this is so fun and makes it a dynamic little vape. :love:
  • SirSixPence
    Good looking out Brother. :victory:
  • Deleted User
  • chaos191
    I've messaged off course I also just wanted to publicly say Thank You again You have helped me out at many times before Dude :clap:
  • Deleted User
  • Pud
    I'm with you on that.... the oriental orange is super
  • birdplane
    It's actually the other way around for me.. haha
  • Pud
    .....hahahaa!! ..and this is why they are the manufacturer and make so many options since everyone is a little different
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
  • chaos191
    Hi there I just wanted to show you this before posting on the site Just catheterized my VapBong and wowl is it nice. l hooked up the mouthpiece of a SP whip right into the piece you sent me and loaded up some Mac 1 way more hand shredded bud than I almost ever vape...l says about. 4~ ish once I filled the chamber best flavor ever. And stayed flavorful. First big bowl of hand shredded herb I had it all the way up preheating and had brought it down to 10.7 and accidentally over cooked most of the load no combustion and still shit loads of vapor for me and dad. Lesson learned trying to dial my wattage in. Probably around 10.3 ish.w4ie9q7dk9bhyhwk.jpg
    rakxauqr0mzg2n4p.jpg
    dnbssv1isgkn2fue.jpg
    louvn6bfmpr9898c.jpg
    Attachment
    20210228_140508 (215K)
  • chaos191
    Update day 2 in a row of Use... Had a great bowl in the VB this morning... 12 watt 20 min warmup turned down to 10 Loaded a decent amount maybe .3ish of Red Headed Stranger my favorite Sativa, popped it in and 2 lungfuls to fill the chamber then smooth flavourful vapor cleared by removing bowl after 5 or 6 huge hits all tasty. Then shake repeat WOW. Very nice :clap:
  • Gloeck79
    Sounds about right...lol. So glad it works, it's a great machine, I love mine. I agree, I usually just put it at 11, then bu the time it warms up it drops to 10.5-10.3 as it hear soaks. I walk away when heat soaks, but when temp drops and maintains the 10.3 or 10.5 usually means its heat soaked but I never sat and tried to time it, I always come back within 10min mark...lol. Glad you like it, I know you have issues with some vapes, I was hoping to see you say it works great...lol. The hose and cork I have been thinking about and wanted to know if you like that better, I believe bestbud uses the cork to but I forgot to ask...lol.

Enjoy it, it really is a steam machine, love mine and continue to enjoy mine.
  • BestBuds
    I believe bestbud uses the cork to but I forgot to ask...lol.Gloeck79
    I switched over to the silicone stopper, less porous. The one @chaos191has is one from the 5 pack I bought off Amazon :wink: :up:
  • Gloeck79
    sweet...lol. I'll have to measure mine, just the head or tip...joke, lmfao...but all seriousness, I might do that, makes sense, no need to get so close to it. Any loss in taste, if so I'm sure it's so minimal and the tube probably helps cool it off, not that it's hot, but my throat can get a little dry after using it...lmao...so many male part jokes can make, but I'll let everyone else do that for me...lol.
  • Cannabliss420
    Mine has shipped. Says should be here on Monday. Yes!
  • BestBuds
    yeah, a little taste loss but worth it when I can't lean over it native. I think any air path that long will have flavor loss but it's the best experience I've had with a whip
  • Gloeck79
    awesome! Let us know what you think.
  • Cannabliss420
    @Gloeck79
    I diffently will. Can't wait
  • Cannabliss420
    Does anyone know if the vapbong packaging is discreet ?
  • chaos191
    Yes I got mine in the original packaging and it's just a Brown Box with fragile on it in German and Within that Box there's an art of vapor Box.
  • Gloeck79
    Yes and no, I got mine in a regular shipping box, but the box that contains the vape itself is white and has graphics of marijuana leaves on the outside of the box. Hope that helps, shipping box good, but when you open it, just know it will have marijuana leaves on it, in case you have anyone that isn't supposed to know you smoke or if you have kids around and you open it, you don't want to really advertise it's a vape, not like anyone is going to open it while kids are around...lol. Anyway hope that helps.

Enjoy
  • Cannabliss420
    @chaos191 thank you.
    I was hoping that it came in brown box.

@Gloeck79 thank you.
    Yeah I saw that weed leaf box in a picture and kinda got scared. Me and my wife had to move in with her parents after shutdown layoff. They are very anti marijuana. They are like Jeff sessions.. "Good people don't smoke marijuana". Even though I vape all the time and they don't even know what it smells or looks like but want to demonize it. And to top it off I live in texas with no medical or anything.
  • Gloeck79
    lol...yeah definitely don't open then when parents there. The shipping box is discreet no one will know, until you open it and the white box say hey, we smoke surprise...lol. I hear you, I'm living with folks myself in NJ. So no worries, we got to do what we got to do, parents family all need to come together in these times.

I want to move down there in Texas, my politics fit the state more there (plus too hot for me) but, pot not legal and NJ just made it legal, though now Virginia making it recreational too, so that I believe 15 states going to be legal, I think in 2 years federally be legal. I figure when they have 20-25 states then they will have a heavy push for getting rid of this stupid schedule 1 drug off the list. That's my opinion or theory, on other note, how did you guys make out in that cold power outage, I know a friend who lives there who lost power for a day and they got lucky.
  • Cannabliss420
    @Gloeck79 thanks for asking we lost power for two days but made it out ok. I was charging my bowle off my oculus quest 2 battery pack. Lol
    I miss California. Been in Texas 10 years now. I like the other freedoms like building any rifle I want here in texas but the weed thing sucks. I'm morally conservative and socially liberal.
    I look at like this.. government should stay out of our lives. We pay them. If we have the money to drone strike other countries then we have the money to help our own people in need. Hopefully with all the need for jobs and small businesses, there will be a push for change in the red states.
  • Gloeck79
    yeah, I'm a libertarian/conservative/whatever...lol. I have values and different views. So I try not to categorize myself because I like to try and be open. I agree, too government should stay away from us...lol. Not going to get into politics cause that would be not cool for this forum...lol. We pobably agree with most of the issues...lol. I like to be self responsible and accountable for my own actions but it just seems the government isn't holding up to their end of the deal. Its horrible out there right now, down right disturbing, but what can we do but smoke and help us figure it out ourselves. When we do, boy America will be amazing, as of right now, I believe we are entering another enlightenment period. We see, I'm hoping cooler heads prevail lol.
  • Cannabliss420
    @Gloeck79
    Yeah I feel the same. I think alot of people's hearts are in the right place for change on alot of issue's. I can't wait until being extra woke and cringy is no longer needed to bring awareness or change. Back to vapbong. I can't wait. Ups said it should be here Monday but now tracking says check back tomorrow for update since Friday. Maybe customs is backed up.
  • Gloeck79
    Probably just got held up locally, that happens. Patients, you'll get there...lol.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment