• meeemeee
    I run tubo software on all my splinters. Seems to work best for me and really improves the splinter
  • Z Master
    I chose the LOST VAPE PARANORMAL 200W DNA250C BOX MOD for my Splinter Z, thanks everyone!
  • Z Master
    Okay they emailed to tell me they don’t have that color option I chose when it was the only one available out of like 20 options. Which is fine, but then asked if I wanted a different color. They would wait til Friday to tell me, because I know they’re not doing shit over the weekend. I have the worst fucking luck I swear! I told them to send me any color if they had that mod because I really don’t care & if not I want to do the cancellation of the out of stock item they mentioned. Hopefully I’ll hear from them by Tuesday haha. Should have went threw VGOODIEZ! I knew it!

Had to get it out! Sorry just sucks, buying more marijuana now to take the pain away hahah.

g41g22l4kj1pdlk6.jpeg
    kj1rh2un767vq959.jpeg
    Fritter OG on the left & Cinderella 99 on the right!
  • MunicipalBlack

What color paranormal did you try for initially?
  • Z Master
    the only one available haha it’s still available if anyone wants to buy it hahahah
    01hhbp6aa4hoceim.png
  • Z Master
    It’s still available if anyone else wants to buy it & lose money hahahahahahah

Beware of elementvape.com they have stuff available for purchase that they don’t actually have!
  • Z MasterAccepted Answer
    Went to my local Vape shop & found 2 lost vape box mods. The only ones they had, got a great deal on both!
    njw5gq1zi133hmfi.jpg
    kmwyx3em369fso9w.jpg
    j2sr8yqvkswlqaxn.jpg
    ESQUARE DNA40!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • meeemeee
    I use a box mod that runs tubo firmware... improves my splinter action alot! :100:
  • Z Master
    I use a Reuleaux RXGen3 mod with my standard Z & get huge clouds every draw. So I don’t know how the performance of the Z can be improved that much more. Just wanted 2 new mods with any dna chip in it for my 2 Custom Z’s that are on the way. Also really liked the Lost Vape brand. I got these 2 for the price of one! Ima use these ESQUARES for my Custom Z’s!
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet