• Lcat88
    Has anyone else had any issues with the oura? I received the oura I ordered yesterday. I turned it on, used it once, then went to restart the cycle and it just blinked red 3 times. All the other functions work fine and it's fully charged. Every single time I try to start the heating cycle it does this now. I'm very confused and sad because I really liked it. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has any input on why my device is doing this.

Thank you
  • Kuzko
    That’s a bummer. Haven’t had or heard of this issue. Can you explain your exact sequence of button pressing? 5 to turn on, then 2 to start heating always works for me. And 3 clicks to change the heat level. Which temperature are you set to? Red?

If the atomizer got burned out you should contact KandyPens to get a new one through the warranty. Haven’t heard of an Oura atomizer burning out yet but it was bound to happen I think.
  • danielblakes
    Unfortunately with this unit being so new you likely will not find much reports of these issues. The threads here and on FC are both pretty small.

If you've tried basic troubleshooting steps like fully charging the battery I'd email KP they should get you another. Good luck! Let us know
  • ShooterMcDabbin
    Same thing happened to me. My coil wasnt screwed in all the way. Blinking red light means theres a connection issue. If you contact KP they'll send you another coil. Gotta love that lifetime warranty baby!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment