• acstorfer
    So why do you vape?

I hope I did the poll right. I don’t know if y’all can do multiple answers.
    1. Health (12 votes)
        Flavor
        67%
        Conservation
        17%
        I like cool gadgets
          0%
        Because it’s cool
        17%
  • acstorfer
    I lost an option. Health was supposed to be on there as well.
  • Baron23
    Yep, health and All of the Above would be nice!
  • Dr green thumb
    I'm going with yes, I vape for health reasons, I love the flavor, I like how you can control your high through different temperatures. Vapes are cool gadgets, and vaping is definitely cooler than smoking.
    I vape because it’s cool as in not as hot!
    I just can’t smoke, never could. I can take big hits with vape, smoke I choke choke choke.
  • LabPong
    I vape only because I have evolved.

I'm not Devo ! But I was in the 80's and 90's lol
  • acstorfer
    I vape only because I have evolved.

I'm not DEVO ! But I was in the 80's and 90's lol
    LabPong

As a University of Akron alumni I am forced to denounce DEVO and their yucky Kent State origins.

FEAR THE ROO!
  • martinstraka8282
    Health reasons were why I moved to vaping.
  • fatbiker
    1. It’s healthier than smoking.
    2. Better Flavor
    3. I like gadgets.
  • Chandler
    Smoked cigars, and strictly blunts. Century Sam n colts. When I lived in the US, black n milds... I HAD to stop smoking. Cut out the blunts, started vaping, cut out the cigars... Vape full time no smoke = personal improved quality of living
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Health + all the above except the cool part is tongue in cheek. I'm normally not a gadget guy. But.........If that gadget gets you high.......I'm in!!
  • Nwhite2443
    As a medical patient on a budget, conservation and medication are most important. I do like my cool gadgets though
  • Pakalolo2
    Health, flavor, conservation and I do love gadgets that actually work!
  • Stants
    I was never a smoker of ciggies needed to get off the blunts, made the swap last year,
    then 6 months later my old man got taken ill and was dead 2 within two months, turns out it was aggressive lung cancer.

I never blazed a j until my daughter was in bed so what I was conserving by vaping I'm now able to vape through the day & don't smell horrible
  • kebcatmorgan
    Neither of the options.

"I vape, I calm the fuck down and stop contemplating mass genocide."

That's the reason :D
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    so check one for the health of others! :rofl:
  • acstorfer
    and stop contemplating mass genocide."kebcatmorgan

Pussy
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    my old man got taken ill and was dead 2 within two months, turns out it was aggressive lung cancer.Stants

Same here. Scares the shit out of me. My dad was a lifelong cigarette smoker though.
  • Bad Dog
    I'll just help myself to everything on the menu. I vape because it allows me to medicate without the more deleterious effects of smoking. I find it doesn't take as much of the wind out of my sails energy wise, and I predominately vape indica because sativas can leave me to spaced out. I also find the whole ritual enjoyable it takes the time and place of smoking cigarettes mostly. I like its hobby/collector aspect but not its expense lol, though I have almost cut my herb usage in half so long run I'm saving money.
  • Stants

He smoked from 13-40 but hadn't had a cig for 30+ years
    He had worked in dock yards & around heavy industry for 25 years & did a lot of woodworking so it could have been a number of things, but looking back at old pictures its unbelievable they all managed to live to ripe old ages, people smoked everywhere,
  • PAM
    Sorry for your loss , @Stants and thank you for sharing and talking about him . True woodworking isn’t easy on one lungs either . Same to you Rogue Guy, reading your stories is heart felt and a good reminder to be positive and better cherish the time with the ones we have in the present time .

I was a heavy bong smoker , I was tired of being tired , have mucus after bong hits, consumption wasn’t bad but still going by fast.

I started vaping for health and conservation , followed by flavour , smoothness , etc... vaping isn’t a cool thing in my neck of the woods , it’s why I hang out with you guys :nerd: lol
  • acstorfer
    vaping isn’t a cool thing in my neck of the woods , it’s why I hang out with you guys :nerd: lolPAM

wrh0c3p6ew7gqqlk.jpeg
  • UbarDog
    Around this time last year, I found a lump in my mouth. While on the phone to medical's there was talk of cancer, I took the joint that I was smoking out of my mouth and threw it in the gutter. That was my last bit of nicotine. I smoked bongs only for a couple of weeks, but Then I looked into vaping and bought An IQ. On 14th Sept 2018 I had it removed and the lump was taken for biopsy. Luckily it was a benign tumour with no other signs of anything darker. Since then I still Vape and am still nicotine free for just over a year now.

Happy days!!!!

Even thou the lump was nothing todo with smoking. I find the Flavour and efficiency of vaping sublime when compared to combustion and I will never go back.
  • acstorfer
    I just noticed I never answered my own question. Seeing how I cared enough about each response to list them, I guess I’ll answer by rank. In reverse order.

5. Health - As far as I am concerned there has never been any correlation established between marijuana use (to include combustion) and health repercussions. May there be some? Sure. Do I care? No. I smoked cigs for around 40 years. I worked in chemical labs (with very little safety concerns) for over 10 years. I was on opioids for over 20 years.! Hell, I even had me a little cancer. Here’s the messed up part. I had bone cancer and there is little chance it had anything to do with how much I abused my body.

4. Because it’s cool - yeah @pam got it right. Vaping ain’t cool!

3. I like cool gadgets - if they come out with a lightsaber Ghost I’ll buy it. If I had more disposable income I’d have a Picard’s flute vapcap (dont think dirty thoughts).

2. Flavor - This is a biggie. Before I was able to get legal weed this would have meant little to me. Now that I get nice tasting weed on the regular I really wanna taste it.

1. Conservation - I can’t believe how much $$$ I’m saving by vaping. Last week I wrote an inventory of what I had and how long I had to make it last. I am passed that day (I think?) and I still have several days worth. I put the Mighty away a few days ago. The messed up part is how little the Mighty requires. Compared to the others my Mighty is a weed hog. I’ve been hitting the Ghost quite a bit. It’s perfect to use while doing other things. My Omnivap has been getting the most love lately. It uses so little!

I’m too stoned to proofread so...
  • EconMan

You missed the elephant in the room

"to get high" :party:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention