• VoidOfCourse
    IMG-2434.jpg
    Timber 510 - Coming Soon!
    (expected to be in full production by September 2019)

Now available as a pre-order, the Timber 5 1 0 is about to change everything. With the advent of dry herb vaporizers like the instaHeat, which need an external power source, people have turned to the e-cig mod box world. Look no further, now there's an ALL WOOD 510 mod box just for you, equipped with the DNA 75c control board from Evolv, preprogrammed for dry herb vaping.  

Wattage control, temp control, preheat, boost, replay, the Timber 5 1 0 can provide a very customized session. There is also a swappable 18650 battery that typically lasts 8 sessions. 

https://vapwood.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Ftimber-510

https://vapwood.com/shop?olsPage=products

https://vapwood.com/home

*picture and description are copied and pasted from Vapwood.com
  • Z Master
    I’d love to get a matching one for my Z when it comes out. Looks cool, & will only look better with time I assume
  • VoidOfCourse
    Yes, friend.
    That is just his first Timber 5 1 0 prototype in it's early stages in the pic.
    I presume that it will look like the bottom half of a Timber Elite when refined and finished.
    IMG-2438.jpg
    IMG-2437.jpgIMG-2439.jpg
    These are pics (copied from another forum) of a prototype of the Timber Elite (P3) as well but much further into the refinement process.
  • Z Master
    that’s cool, it should be a great piece of art for $180. I might wait until they release it instead of preordering it, as there’s only 3 options of wood rn. Also it’s my first time hearing of the Timber Elite, I’ve heard of their lil bud so Ima check that out as well.
  • VoidOfCourse
    That is currently priced at a pre-order discount... for now.

Discount code HAIKU saves you 10% right now too! :smile:

So cherry or walnut for $161.10 plus shipping and Black n Tan for $179.10 plus shipping for a limited time only, friend.
  • Z Master
    oh okay, I was hoping there wood be a Budinga wood choice to match my Z. Idk how those woods would look with my Budinga Z. What do you think would look best with it? & cool I’ll see what Bravesst says because I am in the market for a dna mod
  • VoidOfCourse
    . @Bravesst may be able to work out a custom wood of your choice if you get in contact with him.
  • Z Master
    if not any suggestions out of the current options to go with my Budinga Z? Not sure how different woods would look together
  • VoidOfCourse
    Honesty I personally think walnut will be a better fit with Bubinga as it typically more so matches in color/shade and possibly grain figuring where as cherry is quite light colored IMO.
    Or you could play it somewhat safe and go Black n Tan which is a combination of the two.

@JMH This below is quoted by him from another forum in regards to custom woods.

"Anyone who wants something specific, I'd be happy to make a special purchase of exotic wood and do all the work, but only after I know the unit is sold. I made the mistake of pre-building many Classic Blends that had a hard time finding a home. Eventually, all the upgrades left those pre-assemblies in the dust, so they never made it to final assembly. That was lots of wasted effort. I don't like to build vapes that don't get sold and used.

Custom Exotics are not going to be cheap, and they won't arrive in two weeks. There will be extra work and expense involved. The way it'll work is you suggest a wood(s). I need to research it, order it, test it, quote you a price. It can't be toxic, give off an odor, or be really hard to work with. We need to go back and forth a bit on what you want."
    -Bravesst
  • Z Master
    that’s really awesome of him & definitely get where he’s coming from. It would suck to build a custom one for someone then they back out after it’s already been made. Truly is a waste of material, time, & money. I really would like a matching Budinga mod or even a different wooden one, just think it would make the whole vape & mod together look a lot better because the Z is wooden. Hopefully it won’t be too expensive
  • VoidOfCourse
    I totally agree.

I think it'll be well worth it if you enjoy aesthetics and love your vapes and vape accessories as I do. The end result will be that much more personal and enjoyable IMO.

Good luck my friend. :smile:
  • VoidOfCourse
    @JMH I almost forgot the best way to contact him is through email.
  • Z Master
    thanks I will try to get ahold of him & I agree. I’m all about the experience now. I’ve found 2 vapes I really love in the mv1 & Z. Now that I’m getting a Custom Z that aren’t being made anymore makes me want to get a Custom mod for it to just give it that wow look & more of an experience using it. Looking at it all medicated just thinking about how much hard work & time was put into it, appreciating it even more.
  • Z Master
    just emailed him, I’m excited!
  • VoidOfCourse
    You're welcome! Glad I could help a bit. :smile:
    I'm excited for you now too!
  • Z Master
    I might have to get a Blackwood one as well for Blackwood Z haha
  • VoidOfCourse
    That would be hot! :fire:

Also want to say that interactions with genuinely positive people like yourself is what our dry herb vape communities should be all about and what makes it all worthwhile for me to stick around despite the occasional unnecessary negative commenters here and there.
    :heart:
  • Z Master
    That wood make my Z look stunning! Have to get the Budinga one first because the Z I’m getting is a Custom & my Blackwood Z is just a Standard. Thank you I appreciate that & totally agree with you, & thank you for responding to me. You really have been a great help to me. I love learning about everything marijuana related.
  • PAM
    slick?! That wood make your Z look stunning @JMH !
    Very true @VoidOfCourse, loving the positive vibe !
  • Z Master
    I know rite! An all wood dna box mod that matches my Z, can’t ask for much more than that haha. I think it will take the experience to the next level
  • ssaucyc515
    Looks nice but skeptical with the claims of 8 sessions. Even 6 sessions I'm skeptical but I guess that's with smaller amounts and lower heat? Definitely interested if there is ever a 2 battery mod :up: would love to see more about this. Would look great with my glow or z :)
  • Mangu
    if your gonna go this custom route how about a bubinga one with Blackwood accents? That might be cool to see :up:
  • PAM
    @ssaucyc515, it takes 6 sessions , I don’t do low heat very much personally . many LB users get on average 6 sessions or more . If not on here on FC anyways . We aren’t lying , nothing’s in it for us , other than an awesome vape of course . You are letting your skepticism get the best of you . Even if you’d get 5 sessions with your style . Still pretty good no ? A 2 battery mod would be cool , the batts are still easily swappable in Vapwood product.
  • ssaucyc515
    I mean I'm not saying your lying lmao it's just I know how long a 18650 will last and 8 is a stretch. So it really depends on the bowl size and the temp you're using it on lol. It's nothing proprietary you have mentioned so is my skepticism wrong? I would drop 200 dollars on a 2 battery. Not just one. It's not worth it TO ME. It's very nice tho! I will deff still be on the updates :) I actually like the product so... No hate lol
  • Philly
    It would be awesome if the connector was flush with the bottom. It would make the form factor way better.
  • PAM
    @ssaucyc515 lol , true , I will agree at 8 sessions they must be small or short/low temp, or very very new battery lol... thanks, I take back the skepticism remark.

5-6 sessions ain’t pushing though. 2 cells, It wouldn’t take much more wood to build a 2 cell TImber Mod for double the fun :grin: it is a good “why not while at it ” idea
  • Z Master
    that does sound awesome!
  • VoidOfCourse
    Bit of an update on a working prototype of the Timber 5 1 0 copied from FC. This thing is gonna kick ass!
    ------------------------------------------
    Bravesst said
    "The Timber 510 paired with the instaHeat from @Alan, and it's no taller than a HCigar mod box." IMG-2443.jpg
    IMG-2446.jpg
  • Z Master
    man it looks awesome but I might just get a timber elite because doesn’t it come with that timber 510 box mod ?
    ztqtc473ak2lxkb2.png
  • Monk Debate

The Timber Elite, like the regular Elite, has the heater built into the body. This is great if you want an all in one unit, but it won’t work with other detachable 510 units. The Timber 510 is a standard box mod, you can attach any 510 atty to it. Different products for different applications.
  • Bravesst
    Thank you all for your interest here. While Vapwood's line up is growing, I'll try to explain a bit more about our products. Note, all units come with swappable batteries, are made from wood and stainless steel, with no glass, plastic, or adhesives anywhere near the air path. Our vapes come with a 19/22 wood mouthpiece, and all feature pure on demand convection.

VAPWOOD LINE UP
    • LB Classic - unregulated side by side vape, coil / 18650 battery - about 6 sessions per chg,
    • LB Elite - fully regulated side by side vape, DNA bd. / coil / 18650 batt - about 8 sessions per chg
    • Timber Elite - full regulated with coil on top, DNA bd / 18650 battery - about 8 sessions per chg
    • Timber 510 - box mod with DNA 75c / 18650 battery.

The DNA 75 color control board lends itself to dry herb vaping, and is included in the LB Elite, Timber Elite and Timber 510. This is a remarkable battery / coil management system that will allow you to get the most out of your device.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment