• JMH
    the pic is very deceiving then. It looks exactly like their timber 510 box mod & the timber elite sits on top of that. That’s what it looks like & if it’s not maybe they should change the title “timber elite/ timber 510” & add more pics haha. Kinda confusing because it definitely looks like it separates & isn’t an all in one unit. Thank you for info tho I appreciate it, & that’s what I needed to know. Definitely going with the timber 510 box mod now. The Timber Elite looks like it includes the Timber 510 only purchasable as a set, & that’s why they are releasing the mod by itself later on. That’s how I took it haha
  • Monk Debate
    I’m 99% certain the Timber Elite is a self contained unit that cannot be disassembled for use with another 510 attachment, but someone can correct me if I’m wrong.
  • JMH
    thank you for your help, much appreciated
  • VoidOfCourse
    it's all good friend @Monk Debate is correct and I can see where someone without all the details could get confused by all the names and prototype pics going around and changing especially whilst medicated.

I did also post pics of the Timber Elite on page 1 to give an idea of what the Timber 510 will look like since it's modeled after the bottom of the Timber Elite, my bad if I didn't make that clear.
    You're good :)
  • JMH
    thanks for the clarification
  • VoidOfCourse
    No prob, anytime. :smile:
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist