• SquanchKava
    I am wondering what would be a good travel electric vape that gets near or matches the potency of a Sticky Brick.

I am a CBD flower guy and the Sticky Brick Runt has been a game changer for me. Sessions with the Runt let me go deeper with CBD flower than my Dynvaps or my Flowermate, unless I keep refilling them over and over and over. I feel like I am rediscovering the different CBD flower strains I have been using because the Runt takes them to a whole new level.

Is there a potent, yet discrete vape that can get me closer to the Sticky Brick potency that is good for travel?

Thanks!
  • Justpassedu
    For On Demand Vapes give the Ghost Mv1 a look , the rastabudahtao Splinter that attached to a mod , you got the G43 by the owner of this forum , those are 3 good ones. I'm sure others can chime in on a few they like that hit hard. Sticky Brick is not so discrete as well as the Mv1 and G43 but they are portable. The Splinter can be pretty discrete depending on the mod you use .
  • Gonzo
    Haven't used a Sticky Brick so not sure about the potency compared to other vapes....but may want to also consider a Crafty/Mighty.
  • Chris Larson
    My suggestion would be the Mighty. I vape CBD flower or a mix of CBD and THC flower and have great results with the Mighty.

At home, I stick with my G43 because IMO it tastes better than the Mighty.
  • Z Master
    A pax3 is better than any SBL products for potency, discreteness, & portability. A lot of vapes are better than those products just saying from personal experience. & definitely wouldn’t say they are Potent vapes. Just my opinion. SBL products are cool just not for me. MV1 is a beast! The Splinter Z is a monster, & I used it like a pocket vape on my vacation. Had it load & ready to go at all times. With the Z I get the most out of flower
  • Justpassedu
    Mighty is awesome but I was posting more on the on demand side for the op. Op the Mighty is a session vape , turn it on , do a full session for a few minutes and turn it off when done .
  • martinstraka8282
    Mighty/Crafty
    Ghost MV1
    Boundless Tera V3
  • standingsideways
    @SquanchKava
    I really like cbd in a sticky brick they pair very well and get the deep extraction you want for cbd flower. Something by RBT, splinter or milaana would be the only battery powered vape I have tried that get's the same deep extraction you get from a sticky brick.
  • 38spider
    Besides the ghost having its temperamental finickiness, I would go mv1, although I noticed for traveling it doesn't fair as well, I usually like a platform to stir, or rotate when using, but the flavor and vape quality is wonderful✌
  • BestBuds
    Do you know about PipeScents? I think there are a few others that are similar but I am currently high and ready for bed. :joke: :victory:
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @SquanchKava for simplicity sake I would go with an RBT Splinter or Z. It hits hard, extracts well and can be paired with a small box mod. Plus it doesnt seem to require any maintenance. Just dont be a dumb shit like me and turn it over a few times to take the battery out and drop the glass mouthpiece on the ground.

The TUBO Evic is supposed to be pretty great too.
  • SquanchKava
    Seems like the RBT is a hit and it would definitely be discrete thanks to all the mod box tobacco users.
    @The Rogue Wax Works I noticed Ed's TNT sells a wood stem for the RBT.
    https://edstnt.com/vaporizer-accessories/RastaBuddhaTao%20Accessories?product_id=152
  • LabPong
    FF2+ with pressed rosin.....that is my portable power medicator now.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @SquanchKava yah those wood stems are nice and make it look lIke am e cig.
  • SquanchKava
    @The Rogue Wax Works I just noticed Vgoodiez had a lot more of those Splinter mouthpieces on their site. A Blackwood V2 with a Ed's TNT shorty stem would look sharp and be stealthy.
  • LabPong
    A Blackwood V2 with a Ed's TNT shorty stem would look sharp and be stealthy.SquanchKava

I would never be worried about using a mod vape out in the open....99% of the public would think it was just an e-juice rig. I think that is one cool thing about them.
  • acstorfer
    A vapcap will hit as strong as you want it to be. It’s just a question of heating past the click. You do need a torch or really most heat sources with you, but still very discreet. With a Dynastash it’s even more portable because it holds weed.
  • SquanchKava
    I dig my vapcaps but I have to keep refilling them over and over to go deeper with CBD. I even have a Portside Mini. They just don't do that fast effect punch like the Sticky Brick does using CBD flower.
    I am trying to decide between a Milaana or the Splinter now. The Splinter might be more common looking for stealth use because of the mod box e-cig look.
    Edit:
    Hard to resist that Milaana pre-order and the fact that I hear people calling them the electric Sticky Brick. So bvb of course I just did the pre-order.
    Of course now I still want a Splinter, my VAS is really acting up today.
  • BestBuds
    if you're going to have another get the Z! The splinter is just like the Milaana just in another body. The Splinter Z is my favorite. I have the Splinter, Mi2 and Z. If I could have a Z heater in a Milaana form it would be a happy day.
  • Igor
    IMO and lots of my customers opinions, The Mighty or Boundless Tera. People say they aren't portable and discreet, but you can make them! haha
  • EconMan
    FF2+ with pressed rosin.....that is my portable power medicator now.LabPong

Man after my own heart.
  • SquanchKava
    So I did the Milaana pre-order and also ordered the Splinter V2 that was on sale. I went with the V2 for a smaller more discrete look. Now I have to figure our wage mod to get and if that shorter Ed's TNT helps cool at all or is just nice to look at.
    Now that I will have some travel Sticky Brick potency I may bump up from the Runt to the OG. Since if won't need to leave the house.
  • BestBuds
    a DNA mod is the best for RBT vapes. It makes Temp control easy as pie.

Are you talking about Ed's TnT wood stems? No they don't cool. BUT I have quickly become a fiend with those little 8mm quartz pearls tossing a few in every little stem I have. They are cheap and I was able to turn 2 very nice wood stems into cooling stems. If that's not what you were talking about then consider this a tip for a diy cooling stem.

Don't forget to post some pics of the Mi3 when she arrives!
  • SquanchKava
    @BestBuds yeah I love the look of the Ed's TNT stems. I see the Dynavap folk getting their beads on with aftermarket glass stems. That is a great idea, thanks for sharing. I need to land me some of them glass beads.
    I will check out the DNA mods.
    Do the Wisemec Gen3 mod boxes not work well with the RBT Splinters?
  • SquanchKava
    Got the Splinter V2 in and went with the P80 to keep it simple. It works awesome and is definitley hard hitting like my Sticky Brick. Not smooth vapor like the OG SBL but you can't have everything.Thanks for the help finding a stealthy, travel vape with the Sticky Brock potency.
    I still have my eye on one of those Vaporgenie handcarved pipes as another travel 'Sticky Brick'
    [url]http://20190831-120756.jpg 20190831-115045.jpg
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @SquanchKava did you find those recommended settings?
  • SquanchKava
    @The Rogue Wax Works my search struck out so i just set it to 32 watts. Did a 5 second warm up. Then did slow inhales till I got some throat feel and some vapor out my nose, then did a long but faster pull. Had nice clouds and three to four nice pulls each heat cycle.
  • SquanchKava
    Bula, thanks my Man @The Rogue Wax Works
  • BestBuds
    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. When you tag people it looks like you are doing it the FC way so it's not actually tagging anyone. :scream: Look above the text box and you will see where to add a link or upload a picture, and so on. You will see the @ symbol? Click that and type the members name you're looking to tag and that should do it for you! :up:
    Oh and the Wismec Gen3 is what I use. It's a great mod for it. But if you are after temp control DNA c mods are the balls. I am currently looking for an inexpensive one :cool:
  • Z Master
    where did you buy that custom splinter at if you don’t mind me asking
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube