• BobCat
    Happy Friday,

$125 USD is a great price IMO. International is a bit extra, I believe add $35 but safest opportunity to buy. 16 August this deal ends. ✌

Store link direct to Mi3: https://www.rastabuddhatao.com/category-s/136.htmhttps://www.rastabuddhatao.com/category-s/136.htm

RBT post from FC
    Thanks everyone... if you email we will be happy to send along a PayPal invoice for the pre-order... for another 36 hours. Midnight 8/16 the price will go up and will be only available through the www store to a US address with purchase from a US bank. Additional stock will be made based on demand to supply our international retailers... So bug your local RBT retailers and let them know you want one ;)

Stay tuned to the www, new IG official.... @RBT_vaporizers and a soon to be live LubeTube channel for all the latest... assume all channels will be closed and follow the backups as well.

Some solid improvements on the way in the Mi3 ... should be a blast so come join in
    @Ctipp22 @Detroitvapes420 @ssaucyc515 @zancru
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Got mine ordered. First 500 out by Christmas!!
  • Z Master
    When will they start to ship? I’m going to preorder mine today
  • androponic
    Estimated to be completed 12/5. according to the webshop
  • Z Master
    This is the vape I’ve been waiting for!!!!!!!! Super excited!!!!!!!
  • Terpenetime
    I’ve already ordered... I couldn’t resist at that price :ok:
  • Microvaper
    What has been improved on the 3rd gen models? I'm still using my 1st gen Milaana and love it. I should probably completely ignore this post. Really don't need to spend any more money at the mo! :grimace:
  • SquanchKava
    I just ordered one, Woot!
    Too much drama for me these days. I thought he was selling his company anyway?
    r7u1a6ok7eecs5hf.jpeg
  • BobCat
    Just saw on IG. Biting tongue. ✌ and congrats on your 1 year anniversary. Hope Sturgis rocked!
  • Baron23
    Who was running this contest?

I too have no desire to get into Ryan's strange world.
  • Vapster707
    I'm in tha same boat just bought a OG Milaana and loving it but I'd luv a new one and see if there is any real difference between them ...

I'm not sure about all tha drama and why I stay away from all that ... But dude seem to word that tweet in a way to make beef which is a little childish IMO ...

No idea as I don’t do a lot on ig and just happened to see that. I’m just pulling this out of thin air but probably the person that has been running things right for few months now. Before Ryan hired someone it took him a week to create a shipping label then another 3-5 days before he decided it was time to actually bring it to the post office. Last time I ordered something from his hired hand on a Saturday and it shipped same day and I had it Monday. I have owned and loved a few RBT products and they are great but looks like things are going backwards. I’m guessing Christmas will be in February if you are expecting one by Christmas.
  • Baron23
    Well, he had some gal join him...I want to say Sally but may well be off on that. I also think she may have made an equity investment, but again....this is just a vague memory.

But, I'm pretty sure that on one of the many zig zags back and forth by RBT in the last six months, it was noted that Sally left (can't imagine why after working with Ryan...haha).

So, I was just wondering who the new person is that he drove out.
  • LabPong
    At this price.......I had to bite...... Santa will come early this year! :cool:

It’s an awesome price for sure and his products are great, however, I broke the glass bowl in two rbt products and was SOL as he no longer repairs them. Warranty is no longer lifetime and only 90 days? Less?
  • Ctipp22
    EXCITING!
  • androponic
    i just placed my order for this. price is too hard to pass up, VAS wins again!
  • 420vapezone
    Damn. I've always loved RBT vapes...
    but the constant business/social drama is a major turn-off.

Thanks, and it did!!
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Yeah it was me running the new IG Page, It was sincerely my intent to bring solid customer service to rbt. But one can only do so much with tied hands. Clearly I was foolish to think I could succeed where others fail, but I love the products, and really though I contribute to a positive change. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this drama may have caused. My only reason for the post was to move the contest, and get out in front of the trash talk that was sure to be followed after i quit. Again apologies to those that had to get caught up in the drama.
  • Kinick23
    Did anyone hear what the wood species would be for the pre-order ?
  • Other Side
    Brother you have absolutely nothing to apologize for. You were doing exactly what I was trying to do with/for Ryan before he got his panties in a bunch and started hating on me too. If you look deep at the history this is pretty common and honestly I am surprised I lasted as long as I did.

It saddens me that I likely own more Milaana units and RBT products for that matter than anyone on earth but I will not at all be involved in this in any form or fashion. He makes a great vaporizer (in most regards anyway) but he can't get out of his own damn way.

I too am done with the drama. I still have a soft spot in my heart for Ryan (for reasons unknown at this point) but I am fed up with his antics and the way he treats people. Dude needs to grow the fuck up!
  • Other Side
    If I had to guess this means variation in wood color/grain and possibly even species as in I can't tell you what kind of wood it is! :joke:
  • Cl4ud3
    I love my original Milaanas, two of them :monkey: that being said I stopped supporting RBT a long time ago. He burns through supporters very quickly and is never at fault for mistakes.
    For those who get on the Mi3 preorder I hope you get the units you ordered in a reasonable time, I though and many others remember the Zion train and how long that took.
  • Other Side
    I'm sure everyone has a much better chance at getting faster delivery for their investment. After all these are being made in China and not by Ryan!
  • Z Master
    I was going to preorder one but decided that I can wait until the official release. I’m super excited for it tho!
  • BobCat
    Absolutely NO reason to apologize. Waiting on the "Who is better to work with thread: Bud vs Ryan"

Well said! ✌
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet