• Other Side
    you can call it hate but I'm pretty sure it's just keeping things real. I have more experience and understanding of Ryan than anyone and I can tell you he has earned every bit of what is being said here and honestly he deserves worse in my opinion. He may make a great vape when it works but there have been reliability issues from the very beginning and it doesn't help with the way he has handled things. Running away from your obligations and telling people not to purchase RBT products because he won't stand behind them is not the way to go here.
  • Baron23
    Seems about right on this thread ...Vapster707

You say that as if it was some unfair, unjustified criticism of Ryan.

IMO, he earned ever last negative emotion and statement directed toward him.
  • Vapster707

Last I checked this was a milaana 3 thread not a bash who ever made it and air whatever personal problems u have with someone thread ...

But please whatever makes yall happy ... :up:
  • Baron23
    whatever makes yall happyVapster707

That's right. :grin:

And are you suggesting that in a thread about a vape that its not appropriate to talk about the manufacturer?

You will not find that approach on this board or any other.
  • Other Side
    well it all goes hand in hand. Look at the most recent experience people are having with the Milaana 3.

And if you think speculation about this screw delay being bullshit then you really don't understand who you are dealing with. Which is also the case for many of these new RBT supporters.

So you think we are all hating on RBT but in the meantime you seem to be hating on anyone you perceive hating on Ryan. That doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me.
  • Triad
    I think the reason a lot of people that come here and to other vape sites is to get info and honest reviews on vapes and vape company's and how their product performs but also when something goes wrong with them how they take care of the problem but also how they treat their customers. So big ups to all you keeping it real.
  • BestBuds
    personal problemsVapster707
    I don't know him personally. But on a business level? I'm all set with him.
    If you can't trust the guy to send you the correct item or the "extra screw" how do you trust him to ensure those Chinese manufacturers aren't using toxic glue?

My grandfather used to tell me "if you don't do the little things how can you expect anyone to trust you to handle the big things?" I don't trust Ryan with my health.

Look back! I was a fan of RBT. I'm not just flicking your balls.
  • LabPong
    So we are supposed to not say anything....or do the opposite.....only say glowing positive things we feel about RBT and its products?

That said.....I really do not care about someones personality that makes/sells vapes (I'm not here to make friends with them (though I act friendly)...I just wanna vape their products.....I do care about basic business and product performance though and will air my opinions when I think they will help others.
  • Baron23
    I really do not care about someones personality that makes/sells vapesLabPong

Its not his personality, its how his personality effects his business practices which basically suck, IMO.
  • eskcharls
    So my mi3 finally shipped...... oooo this is the " I hate Ryan and RBT discussion" i thought this was the mi3 :rofl: my bad!
  • Xclerk
    So starting to get a little weary. I had reached out to Cory to confirm that he had my me address as I had a fire and had moved. I know he's prob swamped w emails and such. But after a few a back and forth emails and asking if I payed PayPal or via the site I randomly get an email asking what I need to be made whole. I responded w hopefully the mi3 and the splinter you had offered since I had a fire. Am I wrong to question this or to question. That when it does ship it ships to my address. Well see I guess.
  • LabPong
    So my mi3 finally shipped...... oooo this is the " I hate Ryan and RBT discussion" i thought this was the mi3 :rofl: my bad!eskcharls

thanks...we all needed to know your vape shipped out and you accidentally posted in the wrong thread

:down:
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Hey, there are no instructions with the M3. What type of battery does it use? Is it ok to leave the battery in it when not in use.
  • Other Side

These guys really could benefit from reading some post history.
  • Cl4ud3
    All of you have had plenty of opportunities to give your feedback here. Some without using the vape in question.
    This is the Mi3 thread so if you don’t have one, or have one on order l think we’ve heard enough.

I don't want or need a reply here. If any of you are having difficulty please read Rules 3,4,5 and 10 of the forum rules and think carefully on them.
  • LabPong
    @Cl4ud3

Sorry I do not understand what you are saying/implying about me specifically and my comments here.

I had one on order and I have had one in my hands and tried to use it...it did not work so I never got to see what vapor it could produce.

Or are you just pointing out my comment to Eskcharls?
  • Cl4ud3
    I'm looking over my post now and wondering where I asked for feedback publicly on this ?
  • LabPong
    You did not....I am simply asking you to clarify your comments to me in that post above.
  • Cl4ud3
    Ok since you have trouble reading both my post and the forum rules I pointed out I will enlighten you. I don't need public push back, it isn't wanted and only makes things more difficult for the people who maintain the forum.

Two members tried to get this thread back on topic what gives you the right to tell a member that he was posting in the wrong thread ?

The thread is 5 pages long and on page one I warned people about delays and how Ryan is, people either ignored it or thought they knew better. Since then you've personally encouraged people to jump off this pre-order in favour of another vape and made negative comments about build quality, when at that time, you hadn't even see one in hand. These types of comments from another member here would have had people asking me again why he hasn't been banned yet.

As I pointed out you've all had your say, multiple times in some cases and over several threads and forums. When is enough enough ? do we need this every RBT thread ? then every page or maybe every 5 ?
  • LabPong
    sorry i do not agree at all with your assessment....but be that as it may....go ahead and make the other members happy and ban me or what ever you like....your call.
  • Cl4ud3
    I didn't say anything about banning you, you haven't done anything to ban you over. What I said was if a certain member here (@PAM) had said and done what you had then I would be getting calls to ban him, again as I have had before. I don't think there should be double standards here.

I have though asked to get this thread on topic and all this could have been done via PM if you disagreed.
  • Señor Negro
    all this could have been done via PM if you disagreed.Cl4ud3

Please, do that.

Im am genuinely interested on this vape and I've already got tired, weeks ago, of seeing all this RBT bashing over and over and over again.

That's enough :rage:
  • BestBuds
    Ok...... :yikes:

How is the glass on the Mi3? Is it thin like the splinters that were coming from China recently? Also, that bottom plate, first it come off? What's under there?
  • LabPong
    How is the glass on the Mi3? Is it thin like the splinters that were coming from China recently? Also, that bottom plate, first it come off? What's under there?BestBuds

The top edge of the female oven top is pretty thin....more than I have seen on other RBT's...like the older splinter SB sent me.

But it is hard to tell what the wall thickness really is....thought that top section is pretty small for these types of glass pieces.
  • Terpenetime
    I’d be really interested to hear if anyone has disassembled their Mi3 to find out if the screw RBT went with is the stainless steel (low temp) one or the brass (high temp) one :chin:
  • mmx
    ive seen some pictures of all 3 milanas together (fc). Glass looks the thinest on mi3.
  • LabPong
    I’d be really interested to hear if anyone has disassembled their Mi3 to find out if the screw RBT went with is the stainless steel (low temp) one or the brass (high temp) one :chin:Terpenetime

Then one I tried to use had a brass screw. All the pics of other units I have seen online are with brass screws.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Personalities and business practices aside, the build seems very nice, extraction was quick and potent. Well worth the $125 I paid.

v6gf2kckt63rrqzt.jpg
    kti413l5qoxx2il9.jpg
    j03y6z1p5iudie71.jpg
    l9wkq5h4npl665gz.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention