• Vapster707
    :rofl: luv tha back ground choice :up: looks nice like tha look of tha wood better then my pale OG milaana ... If u don't have one already I'd recommended ddave cooling system best $20 u will spent on a very nice stem IMO ...
  • Other Side
    you are correct sir. I should really shut up and move aside. People often call out my "personal" history with RBT and talk about it like it's a negative that impacts my opinion now. Well there is some truth to that. After years of supporting this guy and trying to get him to do the right thing for everyone I was kicked to the side like many before me. I have had a hard time letting that go but not because of the personal impact to me but because I am really disappointed to see the cycle continue. What I see here is the same B.S. that has been going on for years. In the past it was very much my business as it impacted my customers. At this point I'm just a spectator so I'll just move aside. I genuinely hope Ryan finds peace and happiness but I'm also want to see people get what they paid for and without a bunch of bullshit excuses. Well the Mi3 has landed so hopefully that is a step in the right direction.. if these things work and keep together it should be a nice add to everyone's arsenal, especially at the price. So I would like to congratulate those for receiving them and I hope you enjoy. As the likely owner or more Milaana units than anyone else out there, I will move aside and you have my apologies @Cl4ud3.
  • Cl4ud3
    Unfortunately a few of us, like you, held him to that higher standard and thought he would eventually do the right thing. More fool us I guess.
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet