• PuffItUp
    I have yet to post about my own pieces, but I have 3 wonderful artistic creations my friend over at timberhead has made! A vapcap stand in the shape of a Z, a g43 stand (that I did not pay for, was a beta), and the induction heater we recently showed off on our instagram livestreams.

They are all extremely well build, beautiful, functional art pieces. I love them.

Thank you so much my man, I'll post pictures whenever I have a free few minutes :)
  • Terpenetime
    I’ve just ordered one of these gorgeous G43 stands... I couldn’t resist :monkey:

y553o4itivjynl2m.jpeg
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    congrats they work really well with the mod G
  • Timberhead
    Hello again VL and thanks for the business @Terpenetime! I just finished sanding and waxing and will get it to the post office on Monday (can't just drop off international).

Hope everyone is kicking butt!

I know my style isn't for everyone and that's cool. But here's some eye candy... hopefully. :smile:

Apologies to the folks that follow me on IG, this is old hat for you guys.
    8sytyzviglirgbdp.jpg
    myzxc49egwuq45mg.jpg
    g4eoqj1sikprwvng.jpg
    feruaz51c3vmtjia.jpg
    bdyqgf1zpzh1labi.jpg
    vpnbh5h7zdqctbav.jpg
    mlvcifhpneli9qx0.jpg
    lc3sue837cv5u1ew.jpg
    qdsje6e6agt9gnto.jpg
    yymnvijeykubqfic.jpg
    4w2y66y9zk16mbdb.jpg
    jch6gcrlaxi2pruy.jpg
    r7fqsengz1qarw1z.jpg
    1nq8fkwh6khnkhns.jpg
    jlbpb6e9fgtnjxqu.jpg

Thanks folks!
  • UbarDog

Ya Building up a nice portfolio of works! Always enjoy seeing it displayed , Good job and thanks for posting !
  • Timberhead
    Thanks @UbarDog!
    It's been a lot of fun so far. I've been lucky and have had many great customers that let me prototype and play around with some ideas.

The only downsides have been that tools and materials pretty much negate any profit and my hands (which weren't young to start with) are getting pretty beat up.

But overall it's been a blast.
  • Timberhead
    Hey VL!

I've been working on a base for the Rio for an embarrassing amount of time. I was really struggling with the very precise measurements required to hold the glass and torch securely.

After 2-3 months of trial and error, I think I solved it and am able to replicate the base pretty easily now thank goodness.

qroqf9vt2f36z11n.jpgzf7tjq6xnaif8nvv.jpg
    a1h16u056dpu2jba.jpg
    u6fg6zy8jkbkqjgp.jpg
    ninnv5r7jhdfeuvr.jpg
    hyw7d93fz8satq43.jpg

I hope everyone is safe and calm during these messed up times.
  • Khelek41girl
    Those are beautiful! The wood gives them a very classy look (as it does most things :wink: ). I had considered trying to do the same thing a while back, and as I thought about the logistics of the project, I decided this endeavor was best left to individuals with a bigger selection of power tools in their arsenal lol. Amazing job!
  • Timberhead
    Thank you @Khelek41girl!
    Yes, without a cnc I was a bit overwhelmed with the thought of it.
    But I still don't have a cnc so these are machined with just a drill press (low end bench top btw) and a homemade router table.
    I would have loved to see what you came up with!
  • bulllee
    Stunning work. Beautiful.
  • Terpenetime
    These look really nice. If I had a Rio I’d definitely be up for one. I’m really pleased with my Timberhead G43 stand :hearts:
  • John Cocktostone
    Wow... those bases look great.

They work with the new Rio?
  • Timberhead
    They work with the new Rio?John Cocktostone

I am told that they should by Stache Products. I've got the newer torch on order but they said that the new torch should work with the old base so I don't see why not. Fingers crossed however!
  • Timberhead
    Hey folks.
    I hope everyone is safe and as sane as before all of this crap started.
    0flh7d6q6iko9qnz.jpg
    Wish I could have built up more inventory but time was a bit tight!
    Stay safe.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube