• Rudis21
    I am considering an Evo. I have wanted it for a long time and may finally pull the trigger. Before dropping $130 on the mouthpiece I was wondering what the real difference here was. Anyone with experience with both of them? Is there a real change in performance?
  • evolve
    I have both the classic size versions of these, the HoneyComb has more filtering going on so the vapour is smoother but less flavour. The HydraBomb has less draw resistance and less filtering but has better flavour because of this.

I use the HydraBomb a lot more than the HoneyComb, I feel it hits a bit harder, has better flavour and less draw resistance.

Hope this helps.
  • Rudis21
    Definitely! That basically answers exactly what I wanted to know thank you.
  • BlluntRapp
    Ive got the OG Turbine which is the hydratube with the most flavour apparently, and it is still smooth af near 3oclock on the dial. All are good choices.
  • Baron23
    I too have a Turbine and love it. Not too much diffusion but enough to cool the vapor.

Also, probably the easiest to get clean as it has larger slits rather than perc holes....but this is most likely a very minor difference.
  • Other Side
    I have all the OG pieces.. I'm my opinion here what you get.

Hydrabomb- best flow (my favorite)

Honeycomb- best diffusion (my lease favorite, seems to rob more taste but maybe that's in my head)

Turbine- best for taste.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet