• John Cocktostone
    yes it has a kill switch but the power cord does stay on but the amp draw is low. The main base of the unit has a switch.

I have usa but UK is available..... and fyi..this thing works awesome.
  • Microvaper
    I am so tempted! They are in stock now but I'm slightly reluctant having just very recently bought a tinymight! :grimace: I will probably need to act fast though as I'm sure they will sell out fast. I do love my dynavaps probably more than any other of my vapes and it would be a real treat to not have to bother with torches and butane but it's undoubtedly a luxury and totally unnecessary (from my wife's perspective). Thankfully that doesn't have too much influence on my decision making :joke:
  • John Cocktostone
    make sure you look at the heating tips and tricks to maximize your vaping style.

Reasons I stay single
  • Bad Dog
    I also find that I can go 4-5 seconds passed the click, at least for the first two heat cycles with the Apollo
  • ScentNomad
    Doesn't having to count the seconds after the click it counteract the idea of an IH (being quick'n'easy to use)? I was honestly surprised to see how people were bypassing the fact that the Apollo will make the click pretty much useless and still saying it was a good device. I understand it can still be something that works somehow (with said bypasses), but that's not the idea most other IHs follow.

Edit: does the Apollo2 still behave the same as the A1?
  • John Cocktostone
    you dont need to go beyond the click. Some people do though but you run the risk of combustion.
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet