• Gus Fring
    Hi Guys,
    Need some suggestions from you seasoned vape veterans out there!!
    Looking for a decent vape to share with a group of friends - say 4 in total including myself.
    Obviously something that has a decent bowl size, easy to draw from and with great vapour production...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

• Flipz
    if going portable the mighty would prob be best if money isn't a problem. 4 people is pushing it on a portable vape but out of all the ones i used, the mighty from s&b i feel would handle it the best. (Y)
  • Gus Fring
    Thanks Flipz... which one out of the storz &bickel units has the high defect rate? Crafty or Mighty? Also I've been researching a bit more and would you think the Boundless CFX could suffice? Thanks again (Y)
  • FlipzAccepted Answer
    the crafty is the vape you read with a kinda high defect rate. the mighty i really never heard much about people having issues. the boundless cfx would be a excellent substitute if your not looking to spend as much... it's about half the price while still a nice hitting vaporizer. only thing is after 2 back to back sessions, the vape (regardless of which you get) will prob get hot and need to cool down for a little.
  • Gus Fring
    you the man bro.... really appreciate your feedback. Thanks again and i might go with the CFX as i have recently spent big on the FF2 for solo use purposes.
  • Cl4ud3
    I have both the FF2 and CFX and I got to say I prefer the Boundless even for solo use. (i'm using the ELB mod).
  • Gus Fring
    Wow really??? I love my FF2 but i guess I'm one of the fortunate ones that got one that works properly...so many complaints about it but mine works great and even better after the firmware update. X-)
  • Hitz
    I have a love/hate relationship with my FF2 but for now I'm liking it again (the update has made it work the way I expected it to). I have also been thinking about the boundless vapes, if you grab one please share your thoughts on how they compare to each other!
  • Gus Fring
    yeah man will do... expensive hobby this one hahah. Gonna sell my flowermate V5Os to a mate and go ahead with the CFX purchase :D
  • Cl4ud3
    you won't regret the purchase :)
  • Flipz
    awesome to hear, you'll def like it. it's a nice easy to pick up and use kinda vape with good vapor results (Y)
  • Gus Fring
    Just placed an order for the CFX. Should be with me in 2-3 days. Will post pics and review once i have tested the unit out (Y)
  • Gus Fring
    Flipz , Hitz , Cl4ud3 The CFX has arrived and I must say I cannot believe how good this portable vape is. Straight off the bat after going through a few burn offs, I filled the chamber, turned the unit on and waited roughly 15 secs for it to heat up. It was incredibly fast. I then waited another 15 secs to allow the material to really heat up and took my first draw. OMG the cloud that I exhaled was MASSIVE with such a great taste to it too. I love the digital display on this thing too and it has a session timer on there so you know how long you have been vaping. What I really love about this vape is the ease of use of it... You pack the ceramic chamber without having to worry how loose or tight you have to pack it as this thing just works as advertised. It really is a well made vape and I love the rubber texture on the outside unit. It feels extremely sturdy and the battery life is amazing. The only minor complaint I would give this unit is the draw resistance. It's a little strong but nothing that you cant get used to and the vapour cloud quality, taste and density you will experience from this vape will make you forgive that minor flaw. I have some friends coming over later and we are gonna give this thing a good go!!! I am extremely happy with this purchase and guys feel free to ask any questions about the CFX and I will reply as soon as I can. Enjoy the pics too(Y)
    Attachments
    20160922_110804 (248K)
    20160922_111203 (292K)
    20160922_111118 (137K)
    20160922_111000 (206K)
    20160922_111634 (119K)
  • Cl4ud3
    Yeah the Boundless was a huge surprise for me too, came out of nowhere. Draw resistance is a little hard on it but with mods it becomes great. For info the Hybrid has a lot better airflow and the CFV will be closer to that for resistance. IMO the ELB mod for the CFX is a game changer, try and get that if you can. .420vapezone.com/boundless-cf-cfx-modifications/
  • Gus Fring
    thanks man, i will order one of these bad boys...(Y)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment