• Bud
    I still love this vape very much :hearts:

My most recent review:

• EconMan

Me too. I still argue it is a great transition from combustion. Bongers that like to "rip" it, should love the plenty.

Sometimes still, I'll load a biggie .5 and just have a delightful session.
  • BestBuds
    Compared to the new Volcano hybrid, whip only, how would you rate the vapor? I guess what I am getting at is if someone wanted an equal experience to the Volcano hybrid would the plenty be equal? If I was NEVER going to use the bag would you still say the Volc Hybrid is a better buy than the plenty?
  • martinstraka8282
    Great question! I'm interested in the answer as well as my interest in bags is pretty much nil.
  • PaperBackWriter
    Bought my Plenty a while back and love it! Although I dont use it as much since #dadlife has me stuck on my butane vapes for a quick rip here and there, when I get some free time its face melting time in the garage
  • EconMan
    Compared to the new Volcano hybrid, whip only, how would you rate the vapor?BestBuds

I find the Plenty to be much better than the Volcano. Not bashing it at all. It is a great vape, but I did not find it that tasty and did not love the vapor in a bag experience. I traded my V for a Carta package.

I will never trade/sell my Plenty. It is just too good of a vape. And it's cooling coil also works fantastic with carts and even the Dyna. It REALLY does a great job of cooling. So I suspect for most people the Plenty will have better tasting vapor than the volcano. And did I say you can rip it? :nerd:
  • spider
    Ya know, I've owned a plenty for 3 yrs and I feel that my main problem with it is it cooks up, and goes through your herb way too fast, yeah, yeah, I realize the vape critic loves it, but I noticed when using it, I feel like im consistently being rushed to take the next hit? I know they say that it doesn't really cook you herb when you don't hit it, but I literally sit there when I'm using it, and see all this vapor just leaking out and vaping out of the tip of the mouthpiece, and I feel like the hits are a little uncomfortable due to the amount it dispenses on each hit, I much rather sit back and enjoy the mighty, I feel like my herb goes farther and I get more effeccieny, hell, I even pick the volcano over the plenty, anyway just thought I would put out my experience and opinion, I find it to be a little on the waistfull side, give me a. 2, I much rather run that through the mighty instead of the plenty, you just get more out of it in my opinion, but I noticed the people that do like the plenty, really like alot.
  • EconMan

Let's define efficiency as the greatest amount of high relative to inputted substance). Conduction vapes in general are more efficient in this sense I suspect? The Plenty is about as close to pure convection as anything out there. I agree the Mighty is significantly more "efficient" in the way we are using the word, but to load a 1g in a Plenty and just go session-out with bong-rip class inhales.... But I think the Penalty gets me higher and with significantly better taste.

Yes, it *can* burn through weed and that is fine with me. Indeed, one reason I like it. There is simply no other device quite like it, at least to me.
  • Ety
    My go to when I've got nowhere to go ✌
  • Raven907
    A couple questions. Any word if they will be updating this piece? I plan to use this for group sessions with about 5 people. How many hits would you get with a full bowl? Does anyone use it for concentrates? Thanks for the feedback.
  • jqcj5
    It's great for a group. "Plenty" to go around, lol.

Never used it with concentrates, and don't know if there's an update coming.
  • CDN24
    After swearing off S&B due to my crafty fiasco I was sure I would never own one of their products again. Then Bud had to come out with his updated Plenty video...

Well that video and a local sale later and I freaking love this thing. It hits sooo hard. Endless vape if you fill it to the top. I mostly do a thin layer and the concentrate pad and it works great for one or two people. If I have a big group, I fill it up and watch people’s faces smile when it just keeps producing.

I’ve used it with concentrates and don’t really recommend it. There are much better options for that. For flower though, it’s my new daily and I love it.
  • Karec
    If my EVO dies the Plenty will be on the Top3 desktops to buy mosdef! Price/Quality/Durability i think is unbeatable.
    Cheers
    :cool:
  • Baron23
    I had not previously viewed the updated Plenty review and did so just now.

Love the @Vapecritic 's reviews. No spin, no "uh", "like", or other verbal tics....just good clean prose and good clean review of features and performance.

Good review, Bud....as always.

And yes, I'm one of the 56 who never have yet tried a Plenty....haha. But I am really enjoying the Hybrid with the whip.

Cheers
  • readyman
    The Plenty is the front Porch vape for me sipping on a nice cold brew and a long session with the Plenty and watching traffic go by
  • EconMan
    The Plenty is the front Porch vape for me sipping on a nice cold brew and a long session with the Plenty and watching traffic go byreadyman

It's certainly my favorite "social vape". And it is great for the studio. Load a big fatty and the whole band can sip on it throughout the session. Also a great TV vape. Bring an extension cord!
  • spider
    :cool: q5rv1c6ltu0pnrbn.jpg
    I guess Mike from Delta3DStudios just came out with a new plenty stand, I checked it out and it looks like it has alot of potential,
    Anyway it's been a minute since I busted out my plenty for a whirl, but that's due to the flowerpot i just got, lol, I can't seem to get enough of it!!
    Anyway I was stating earlier in the thread that I feel like I'm being rushed for the next hit,
    Seeing all the vapor rush out of the tip makes me think I need to hurry and take another hit,

Let me now talk about what I do like about this vaporizer, it gives you an abundance of quality shelf vapor all the time, sometimes for me almost too much,
    Nevertheless, I'm going to have to bust it out sometime this week
  • spider
    tgr68zoi6vcncfpz.jpg
    Ok, here's a picture of it✌, I'm actually diggin the long curl "cooling unit"also , pretty cool.
  • Raven907
    I just received my Plenty. Do I need to clean it? If so how?
  • dzoinp
    I've been using plenty with the volcano hybrid whip ...
    Has anyone tried it? It's very cool
    Hey Bud can you try it? Is it very different from hybrid?
  • spider
    find a large mason jar, fill it up with iso, and let your cooling coil soak over night, as far as the other items, you can soak those in iso as well, just be mindful with the plastic mouthpiece and silicon rings, dont soak for more than 20 minutes, im currently cleaning my plenty right now, it can be a bitch, especially compared to cleaning the other storznbickle products, hope that helps.
  • Raven907
    thanks for the feedback.i used iso to clean all the parts. Just used it for the first time. It's very nice. Can't wait to use it with my friends tomorrow. 7oetm4ba27i2oaz2.jpg
  • EconMan

Not solicited I know, but IMO your "grind" is too coarse/chunky for the best results with the Plenty. This is more like what I would use in my FF2 -- extreme coarse. A medium or light-coarse you may prefer?
  • spider
    and remember to rock the liquid pad as well, it's pretty much a must with the plenty.
  • Raven907
    iggx0ikcnm4ni7u7.jpg
    Used the fine grind on my grinder. Had my friends coughing. The temp was at 6. Might turn down to 5.
  • spider
    ibq96k53a06yuk17.jpg
    So I have been using my plenty a little more here and there, and I got to say a .2 after work is feeling quit nice these days, I ended up cleaning it and working on my technique a little and a 2 yr old vape suddenly feels a little newer, lol.
    Anyway I was thinking bout spicing things up a bit with a glass cooling unit, anyone have any experience or recommendations for this one?
  • John Cocktostone
    I just used one for the first time. Wowza...nice effects. Let is know if you find a cool mouthpiece
  • spider
    very nice, you just picked one up? I have had mine for a couple of yrs now, but am loving busting it out and reuniting with it again, hopefully I'll be able to track down a glass mouthpiece, pretty nifty ,I have also changed up my technique a bit, instead of blasting it all the way on 7, I go about 6 1/2, than kill it at 7, and also getting better at pacing out my draws.
  • John Cocktostone
    I bought the one for sale a few days ago on here. Packed it half full, liquid pad on top, sat in a chair and away I went. Towards the end I noticed a slower draw speed worked for me
  • spider
    :cool: A new plenty owner! Hell yeah! That's definitely something to be exited about, congratulations! behing in the Honeymoon phase of any of the storznbickle products is a good place to be, hey! us plenty owners got to stick together, we are a rare breed, lol,

I'm glad you were able to get a nice deal on the forum, I've been a member for about 2 1/2 months and I've meet good people, and have had good opportunities, trade, ect,
    alot of people think the plenty looks wierd? but I actually embrace its look,! I like it, slightly 'steam punk', 'RETRO,' new age industrial look', I'm diggin it man
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment