• John Cocktostone
    no joke..when I vaped with it I did it in garage and set it next to my tools and it blends right in haha
  • EconMan
    I bought the one for sale a few days ago on hereJohn Cocktostone

Cool. It is such a unique vape. I love mine. Sometimes I pack the whole chamber full, and just session out.
  • readyman
    There is no session better than a packed full Plenty for me
  • DaveinSM
    I love my Plenty.
  • DiegoVerboten
    I managed to grab an extremely lightly used early model a couple days ago. "Exceptional" barely begins to cover how good it is. Just after using it once, it was apparent how incredible it is. There are a few drawbacks still. The cleaning-brush-as-stand is ridiculous and unwieldy, The worst though is trying to reload for session 2. That thing gets hot! And of course it has to be plugged in, which- even if you work from home - seems an overly heavy burden. Like carrying the blender from the kitchen to the bedroom it just doesn't feel....appropriate.

Still, far and away the best way I've ever experienced cannabis. Really, massively, stupidly impressive.
  • John Cocktostone
    I can't wait to use mine again. My friends all can't wait to try either. Luckily it was in the mail when I got busted so it wasn't taken and I have it elsewhere....
  • sapetoku
    Hey guys, I just got a used Plenty a a week ago and I absolutely love it. The amount of vapor I can get from it for what seems to be hours is insane! Buddy's video and a few others had spurred my interest and I found one for sale for cheap. Coming from Arizer and Dynavap vapes, it's definitely a step up in vape volume! Even when packing half a chamber with the pad on top, it's really good. Being able to get a large dose of CBD is amazing... and THC is crazy good. Definitely an underrated vape!
  • John Cocktostone
    I only get to use mine once a week but I hear ya, It produces some vapor
  • spider
    After reading this thread I'm tempted to use my plenty after work!!
    I also like to use mine about once a week ,
    I probably would use it a little more I'f it didn't go through bud so fast,
    I'm not complaining though, after session I seem to always get intense terp tongue, with hard hitting buzzz,

I like to use mine by turning it all the way up, then click it back a tiny notch, seems to get that smooth tuning going, then towards the mid//late session I crank all the way and to the stars , we go.9a7ifc1rwfz02rhh.jpg
  • Papic914
    Happy to say I’ve got a plenty on the way any tips or tricks for new user. Will post back with proof and initial thoughts when I get it.
  • spider
    I would say that a liquid pad is pretty much a necessity unless your going to load close to a half gram,

I never load more than a .25 because it does go fast, but it definitely extracts fully, so no complaints there,
    You can get alot of draws if you dial down low, or you can get alot of powerful/full/ consistent draws if you power up to .7 on the dial, "all the way",

The plenty is very underrated vape, so you'll find that the the info can be scarce sometimes, but utilize the liquid pad and find your dosing preference and you should be good, you can try out the reducer/dosing capsules to microdose but I always felt the liquid pad gets better results, the dosing capsules seem to produce airy hits in my experience,
    Hope that helps:,: ⚓
  • readyman
    I bought the Plenty and Vapexhale cloud evo because I just could not decide To me they both are GREAT but for me I use them for their best purpose for me The evo when I want to get medicated fast and it takes 1 full basket but the Plenty with bowl full when I want to relax and take my time it doesnt hit you as hard in the begining but at the end of the session I FEEL GREAT and I dont need no more to me the Plenty is the best at what it does
  • Papic914
    I’ve Ben wanting a vxhale for a while but not in the budget this year definitely thought about it tho. that’s what’s up because I got the plenty for that exact reason a nice session vape that’s gonna have me in the couch. I can’t wait to get mine !
  • SquanchKava
    I bought a used Plenty off of the classifieds and love it. I use CBD flower so I tend to keep refilling bowls over and over with my other vapes to get a deeper CBD effect. But that is quite a lung workout. I also vape outside on my porch and wanted a simple plug and play session vape for the cold months. I dig how you can keep the temp low for cooler vapor and puff away without any throat burn. I like how you can pop the herb chamber off and take a brake while the Plenty stays on. So when you are ready to do another heat cycle you just click on the heat, clamp ther herb chamber back on and it is ready to go fast. It looks like it might be tricky to use but love how simple it is to operate.

It works real well with Bear Blend smoke blends too. The Bear Blend is so cheap I can fill half the bowl withe CBD flower and then top it off with the Bear Blend instead of using the concentrate pad.
  • readyman
    I have leukemia 34 chemo sessions in 7 years constant body pain and aches use Kava and cannabus to stay off doctors drugs the Plenty does the best job when I really hurt not advocating anyone else do it but I have to so everyone have a Great Day
  • Papic914
    7s9k0vizs52vb5ty.jpg
    Just finished having two full sessions this thing rips I love it. Had to really force it to vape second bowl back 2 back had me couch locked. I’m about have a reduced chamber session see how that goes. Really happy with the purchase this is heavy hitter for sure.
  • Ram1
    How is the flavour when compared to a volcano classic and mighty as I have them both and am tempted to get the plenty?
    How different is it and is it worth adding to the collection??
  • spider
    the vapor/flavor is just like the others, the only difference is I think you get alot more terps- "terp/tongue' initially because of the abundance of vapor that you get,

it delivers hard and fast,

It's a vape that's definitely worth getting and the price has dropped from its initial price over the yrs, which I think makes it a pretty good deal:: :ok: , hope that helps
  • Ram1
    Thanks just ordered it.. namasthe vapes uk.. was cheaper hope it’s legit
  • spider
    Righton!! , that's good to here,
    You'll have to let me know how it works out for you,
    Anyway I think your in good hands ordering the plenty recently, because if I remember correctly the newer models dont have to click constantly for the heat to maintain, I hear you can just hold the trigger down and it will hold its temp

You'll have to let me know if that's true?, enjoy and good luck!!
  • readyman
    I bought one from Namaste vapes in USA a few months back it was only175.00 dollars it works Great but doesnt seem to come on if I hold it down just on and off makes it work but that doesnt bother me for me the Plenty is just a Great powerfull session vape PERIOD
  • Ram1
    sure thing ! Can’t wait.. although the package has to reach Scotland and then a friend’s bringing it over to India !
  • spider
    wow that's quite a trip,
    India huh, I've been there before,
    Goa,India. It was very beautiful, and had kind of a slight hippie like appeal, I guess during the Vietnam war there was alot of Americans that fled there,
    Very nice place, had a blast⚓⛵
  • Ram1
    Yup goa is nice .. quite a few other spots to see as well!
  • Ram1
    During the Vietnam war ? That was while now..the scenic changed completely
  • spider
    I visited 7 yrs ago not during the Vietnam war, and when I was there I visited alot of places that were hippie influenced,and I'm sure there are places to visit that are nice
  • Ram1
    yup south of goa is still peaceful and calm
  • spider
    pjgy73771vpl0a22.jpg
    I really have to take the time to pay respect to this absolutely UNDERRATED!! Beast of a vaporizer!!!
    This device will "Cross Eye"!! You!!:l: :joke: :nerd: , I like to save up pre-rolls, and dump them into my Plenty, after a quick grind,

This misunderstood, underrated, vape HIIIITTTTSSS!!!Hard!
  • spider
    wui7m6tyh6x46yq8.jpg
    Been using the plenty alot these days :100: , cant believe how much resin I built on the screen in such a short period,
    Very good vapor production.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube