• Pud
    @NVChris
    Is there any updates on the Tsunami? Love to be beta testing that as it may suit me perfectly from the blog info I’ve seen. Love the compactness. Wish it had a dial control and don’t really care for the bright red in your face numbers but that’s just me.. I like subtle, simple designs

https://www.newvape.com/blog/post/tsunami_vaporizer
  • Pud
    zitq9fougt1h3t4r.png
    Does not come up in search but thanks for the link to the thread
  • OhHello
    The mad max peak/enail thing? I don’t get the point of this one, seems like they jumping on the train with a 10 pound pile of scrap, what am I missing?
  • LabPong
    The mad max peak/typical enail thing? I don’t get the point of this one, seems like they jumping on the train with a 10 pound pile of scrap, what am I missing?OhHello

Ever been to a cannabis cup with free dabs everywhere? This would be something for that crowd where the thing is on and firing for hours with the ability to provide draw to draw pretty fast. Or some other industrial need....like a vape bar or social club setting.
  • Pud
    What I see is instead of having 4 separate “things” ie dcup, stand, glass rig, pid there will be just one. They are using the 30mm dcup dish and built in pid and glass so it’s more self contained and you don’t have to lift the hot dcup to put on your glass rig and back to the stand when done. Seems they believe the block will act as a heat sink so maybe it will make the user or whomever is near — person or pet potentially less likely to get burned. I like it because it is self contained and I could pick up my small block to move from one place to another which would be super convenient. And it just has a “cleaner” look
  • OhHello
    I’m picky, it’s chunky and mismatched looking, still has a long power cable, I’m also not a fan of the function and spittle I get from peak/Carta glass and would prefer something better for the Dcup. Seems like it would be as mobile as any Enail or electric rig. I hate their shitty controllers on high priced gear though

I can see it being good to use in a club or event, we have about 8 enails set up at our 1 cannabis club and luckily I haven’t burned myself there or at home in years.

Why do you say they are shitty? I have not heard of one failure, although I’m sure there have been just like all others. I’d like to see USA elections also but I would also like to see USA electronics on Harley Davidsons, lol, but I see no reason to call them shitty just because they are Chinese.
  • OhHello
    because NV is expensive as hell and these controllers are extreamly cheap...this is one of the reasons Troy got beef from NV, for bringing up the quality of their controllers in his video

I don’t care about USA electronics on it, I would just prefer a much nicer controller then what they use/charge.

I have had 2 fail in 4 years, mostly button / display issues , my opinion , like assholes, they are very shitty.
  • Pud
    thats a prototype.... have to figure functionality first then it’ll be refined. I hope they keep it as is... I like the chunky look. I did look on dhgate and they have a regular looking piece of glass for peak/carta
    —one flat the other at an angle...

https://m.dhgate.com/product/new-style-carta-recycler-glass-accessory/484079858.html#s1-2-1;searl%7C1098201039
  • OhHello
    that recycler looks super nice for the price! Anyone got one? I’d be worried about the actual fit
  • Pud
    me too... not sure if the glass from dhgate use orings on them as well or what’s the deal. Seems they’d have to but I was just looking around to see what was available for fun... I’m also not a fan of the spittle..
  • OhHello
    first thing I thought of were the first round of Carta helix tops that were all too loose to use haha

for $50 it’s worth a try though, the black would look nice on my Magna Carta
  • Pud
    that’s what made me look... saw the peak glass was $99 and thought if thats the case you know dhgate has a knock off...
  • Pud
    Update: getting refinements!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B3mvl1pngWk/

7w3x8nhjbsf4uwfa.jpeg
    hswya55r3net8nz0.jpeg
  • LabPong
    It gives me the feel of a 1950's coffee pot and the tin man.....:roll: next design please...... :eyes:
  • Pud
    I liked the design from a month ago better with the squarish base
    Now that looks like a kitchenAid appliance. Not saying I don’t like it, just saying what popped into my head first time I saw the pic.
  • Vapster707
    Looking like all tha others so probably won't be anything special or different ...
  • Pud
    started off cool.... but too concerned with using less material so just keep whittling it down until it’s just boring
  • John Cocktostone
    I like it. I would pre order today. The concept after reading their full vision is intriguing
  • fatbiker
    I like the design of the newest version. However, if I were to buy a concentrate rig it would be the Dcup over the Tsunami.
  • Baron23
    Its not like any other all in ones.

It does not try to leverage cheap pen atomizer type heaters and uses a barrel coil, PID in the base, and a SiC or Sapphire 30mm inserts.

I don't think there is anything much like it.

But of course, its not out yet and the only people to get to try it were at some MJ festival in the Keys this week. NV said that they would be down there giving it a real work out.

I too rather liked the look of the square base better. But, these are devices that will often be picked up, I think, and this form seems better suited to grip.

Cheers
  • fatbiker
    My main concern with everything being integrated is how easily can it be cleaned. When consuming concentrates I’ve noticed that a clean dish and rig makes a huge difference. I like it when they can be easily cleaned or maintained for maximum flavor and taste.
  • Pud
    short vid on Instagram with update:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B3w_TKunNtE/

Short discussion vid:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B3-WBe5gyyE/
  • Baron23
    Interesting. I'm rather interested in the Tsunami when its released but I'm not too terribly interested in disassembling it to make it into a banger.

I note that the Tsunami derived banger does not any top lid to keep the insert in place as does the Dcup.
  • Pud
    I’d buy the banger parts just in case I ever wanted to try it that way. I like built in flexibility in case my needs change later.
  • Baron23
    I don’t disagree and think they have been very creative.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment