• okla68m
    Thinking about purchasing a Mod box and Atomizer tank/coIL to use with my homemade Shatter/Concentrate....
    Any Suggestions ? I have a couple pens, an Ooze and a Yocan....Really dislike the fragility of Lil coils, thinking along the lines of a Cup or Doughnut. The one I had (Dr. Dabber) didn't work well....didn't seem to get Hot enough....
    SAI ?....Would like to keep both Atomizer & Mod about $100....ANYONE ?
  • Pud
    I just got an SAI with TAF (top air flow) so I can use the TI bucket and it works very well for me... seems to get plenty hot... it came with a pico mod... the mod is pretty basic and pretty simple. I really wanted the Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual Mod is about $40 and holds 2 batteries but this pico is fine for now... but if you get SAI def get TAF so you can use the bucket or a coil without the bucket... without TAF you can only use coil, bucket won’t work
  • okla68m
    Thx, will ck it out.
  • Pud
    hey not sure how into it you are but an sai with all the goodies was just posted in the classified section... just wanted to be sure you saw it is all.
    I’m sure some others will be here soon to give you some other options as well.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @okla68m @Pud I second that. The SAI is great and gives you a lot of coil options.
  • fatbiker
    I also have a press and make homemade Rozen. I was on the same hunt about six months ago. Then I decided on the HVT Sequoia and box man. At the end of the day I am less than impressed. Vapor production is a hit or miss based on the amount of material. Furthermore, the vapor is hot and not flavorful. I think there are much better alternatives out there. My next endeavor will be a Firefly 2.

The quartz seems to cause the rosin to splatter inside. It splatters all over the TAF cap. I draw slow and always keep it upright so I know that’s not causing it. I may order a TI bucket instead.
  • EconMan
    My next endeavor will be a Firefly 2.fatbiker

Other than a dedicated "desktop" dab rig, it is my goto :)
  • Azn2101
    The AVS m22 510 attachment will have a built in SiC dish and a bunch of other really cool aspects that the AVS Molecule had but I'm not too keen on the original Molecule or it's performance other than it seems to be a pretty popular and gaining attention.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    At the end of the day I am less than impressed. Vapor production is a hit or miss based on the amount of material. Furthermore, the vapor is hot and not flavorful.fatbiker

The quartz seems to cause the rosin to splatter inside. It splatters all over the TAF cap.fatbiker

I think these are problems with all the coil/bucket style atomizers
  • okla68m
    5h4dgvliroqi1j8j.jpg
    Well, I went With some and Against some.....got a SAI TAF Ti & a AEGIS LEGEND Dual 18650 200 watt mod.....(the mod was a trade)
    all I can say is....WOW !
    Have I been missing out....Smooth, Cool, TASTY hits using the Ti Bucket set at 26 watts....I didn't realize just How Tasty the concentrate I made was/Is!
    I guess this is one of those "Eye of the Beholder" things !
    Breakout the Snot rags !
  • Pud
    congrats! welcome to the sai club... lol!
  • okla68m
    Soo much to learn, lol....watts, coils, air flows, settings......where's my mommy.....hope there's not a Test, lol !
    Was Lucky this 1st rnd...but, ya know what they say, "even a blind hog will find a nut now and then" !
  • Pud
    ... just close the 5 holes lower vents and open the one on top... huge step in right direction... 30 watts.. go!! lol. Tweak from their...
  • okla68m
    Ever try a Terp Pearl in the Ti Bucket? Considering everything migrates to the surrounding bottom edge of the bucket ? I don't own one, just wondered considering the Swirl stories associated with them and a Carb Cap....didn't examine Sai TAF configuration.
    LOL, just EXTREMELY MEDICATED.....Where's the roll of paper towels. ......☆☆☆☆☆
  • Pud
    I haven’t experimented with terp balls I’m not sure I understand wtf they add to the equation but let me know if it makes it better... lol!..
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment