• Law7764
    anq4jcx8x9w3pkrj.jpeg
    oy3vk8be7jpf2a3t.jpeg

Really sad to see this little guy go but it has fallen out of my rotation!

Up for sale I have the Ultra Rare G43 with the single battery mod with the updated firmware that the G43 needs to run. It comes with extra gaskets, and glass beads. It also comes with the rubber strap so you can attach it to your water peace. This particular unit is practically brand new, it was a replacement unit that was sent out to me and only used a few times after I received it. It works phenomenally!

Forget waiting on the list and get your opportunity to snag The RARE G43 NOW!!!!

This vaporizer was adult owned used and taken care of. I will ship it out Monday morning. I will ship to 50 of the US states for free. If you’re outside of the US you have to pay for all shipping.

This also comes with a working but chipped G43 that was replaced. It needs the beads pushed back up and the screens pushed up to keep the beads tight, I have replacement screens. The G functions good but you’d have to use a ELB bowl from the Evo. Pictures at the bottom of the post. So you heard it right 2 G43‘s one brand new one with a chip.

I will not be shipping any batteries with this unit. You will need to get your own 18650 batteries

First person with $160 in my PayPal account gets it.

Don’t miss out on the opportunity get your G43’s TODAY!
    rr9lxyk0ujw3ez5c.jpeg
    v9bo3twb75np0086.jpeg
  • Terpenetime
    I’ll have it if I may please? I’m on the waiting list but I have a friend to pass it on to if and when my number comes up :pray:

I’ll send you a PM
  • Terpenetime
    PM sent... I’m absolutely stoked to be able to get one of these! :100:
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Nice pickup @Terpenetime. You will definitely enjoy the G but dissembling the broken one and experimenting with the heater might be just as much fun :razz:
  • Law7764
    vlb013ig9b04uptb.jpeg
    hi4bk1j1y8lpee9t.jpeg
    m4vz9q9xtxu5uap1.jpeg
    I have had a request for the two G’s next to each other in a picture for all those interested
  • Law7764
    Both of these have not been sold and are not on hold. They are still up for sale and like I stated in the ad the first person who puts the money in my account gets it.

Thank you all.
  • Terpenetime
    @Law7764 please send me a PayPal invoice to the address provided in my PM and I’ll pay the balance immediately. We can sort out the additional postage costs once they’ve been established. :up:
  • Terpenetime
    Nice pickup Terpenetime. You will definitely enjoy the G but dissembling the broken one and experimenting with the heater might be just as much funThe Rogue Wax Works

I’m so excited that I reckon I disassembled and re-assembled it about 100 times in my sleep last night! :starstruck:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet