• Rich
    What does this forum think? Is dabbing with a rig,enail or FocusV Carta or Peak consuming as bad as using a vape Cart..Or is it just the cutting agents they use in ecigs and THC vape carts doing all this harm we are now seeing in the news..Really would like to know what you all are thinking..I never do carts and always thought they might not be healthy..I have been using a nice crumble myself..
  • Bad Dog
    I've always felt like dabs were healthier for some reason maybe because you're not getting any compounds from the greenery of the plant. But I don't really know and have no plans to stop using flower any time soon. The only thing I'll vape in a cart is pure distillate without any terps added back in, won't use a wax liquidizer of any sort. I also find that I get less anxiety or tripped out feeling with dabs but I typically use indica or indica dominant concentrate which are more calming in general
  • BestBuds
    I don't have the same bad reaction with wax, that I have with carts. But I use them sparingly.
  • TheZman
    I just stick with Flower. Better safe then Sorry IMO. Even if it's just for a piece of mind. You dont want to be second guessing things when you just medicated. No need to deal with anxiety when your trying to relax.
  • Dr green thumb
    Please see all the other threads on this subject
  • okla68m
    The ONLY thing I find SAFE anymore, is what I Grow or Produce....I Know What's going into it, so, I have a relatively good idea of what will Come Out of it.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    i reccomend getting a vac for those alcohol extractions.
  • okla68m
    Why ? Are the "residuals" of an Ethanol Extraction/Wash Toxic ?
    If Isopropyl, yes...but Ethanol, IDK! I Haven't experienced any obvious negative SE from vaping it so far, that I KNOW OF !
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    yes they are and it is impossible to purge correctly without a vac, i used to make alot of bho back in the day we purged it real well, now that im older i know that we were only purging most of it.
    If i was ever going to extract with a solvent again it would be butane and i would have a vac.
  • okla68m
    I find that ODD, as Butane is Poison and Ethanol is Consumable....! What is Left behind using Ethanol ?
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    i dont think you can purge all of it out without a vac i could be wrong but i personally wouldnt do it without one.
    Its safe to drink, but not necessarily to inhale the fumes.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment