• EconMan
    Reminds of the days of old of waiting for "the guy" to show up and he never doesmartinstraka8282

To make it affordable where I don't feel like a drug addict, even if I am, I buy in bulk. Min: 1/4lb Usually a half lb at a time. I'll keep a couple oz's for vaping and then the rest is slated for extraction of some sort.

I get mine delivered but it is from a downtown source. I pay less than half what the suburbanites pay. But it ain't Walmart, and "next friday" can turn to "next monday" which can turn into another "next friday"... I placed my order three weeks ago. :grimace:
    It is the nature of black markets. But tell your wife, I agree with you. Anything less than a half pound makes me feel logistically vulnerable, regardless of legality. I'm like that. For instance, I have at least a years worth of cotton swabs. lol

I love the PCKT as well and have used that too with my carts. I used to use the little bubbler for my Sticky Brick Jr with (like Stiiizy's). But sigh, I broke it -- an $80 fail :gasp:
    Glad it is working for you.
  • martinstraka8282
    You are a smart man from the sound of it. Better to have too much and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet