• katdaddy
    Not sure if this is known but there’s a sale at https://www.rastabuddhatao/
    Milaana v3 is $150
    Splinter v1 $69
    Splinter v2 $89

I think those are good deals, no?

What’s the difference between v1 and v2 ?

Katdaddy
  • Dr green thumb

The wood is the difference. The v2 is blackwood
  • Vapster707
    Any sneak previews of the Milaana 3 ??? Do yall think it will be that bad because its not being hand made ??? Can a hand made Milaana 3 by tha man be bought ??? I'd really luv something wooden in purple heart ...
  • Terpenetime
    @Vapster707

It doesn’t concern me that it will be made in China but at the pre-launch price I don’t think it matters either. The wood for the first batch hasn’t yet been announced but I doubt it will be anything exotic.
  • Summer
    Can a hand made Milaana 3 by tha man be bought ???Vapster707

No, but the Mi2s are handmade. If there isn't any PH on the site, email him to ask about availability.
  • Dr green thumb
    Think of the mi3 as the v1 or v2 splinter. It is a mass made body with a heater. It will not be unique but it is affordable and hits hard.
  • LabPong
    It will not be unique but it is affordable and hits hard.Dr green thumb

I gladly dove in for my first RBT product when the price on the Mi3 was $135. That $100 or so savings is more then enough for me to not think twice about using something "unique".......as long as it performs and lasts well.....that is all that matters for me. Just like my clothes and glass rigs.....i need function not art or fashion...lol
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    the wood for the first batch was announced a couple weeks ago. It's being called "cinnamon", because Ryan is unsure of the actual wood species.
  • Hippie
    V2s have smokey glass stems, a ceramic insert under the coil. and a piece of ceramic in the centre of th xmas tree shaped SS mesh coil to stop it shorting
  • Hippie
    There's some more Splinter deals on RBTs site this weekend

Splinter V1 $39 V2 $69
    Z V1 $109 V2 $129 Custom $169
  • Vapster707
    Would u happen to have his email ??? Pm me if u do and dont wanna drop it in here ...
  • mmx
    I gladly dove in for my first RBT product when the price on the Mi3 was $135. That $100 or so savings is more then enough for me to not think twice about using something "unique".......as long as it performs and lasts well.....that is all that matters for me. Just like my clothes and glass rigs.....i need function not art or fashion...lolLabPong

Well said. I always wanted a Milaana, not because of the looks, but because of a performance. Heard so much good stuff about it, but the price was a way too much for me. Here in Europe Mi2 is around 300E, same shit as it was with FF2.. I always try to wait for affordable deal when buying new toys ;) Thats why I got new FF2 for 180E, when FF2+ came out. When I saw release of Mi3 for 125$ + 25$ shipping to EU. Fuck yes, lets roll. Just hope Ryan sticks with good customer support in case of ...

↪Terpenetime the wood for the first batch was announced a couple weeks ago. It's being called "cinnamon", because Ryan is unsure of the actual wood species.SouthboundPachyderm

Are you sure? Ive been following thread at fuckcombustion and Ryan didnt say anything about the wood for mi3.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    it was publicly announced on IG a couple of weeks ago, on top of that i was working for Ryan for a couple of weeks, and was told that by the man himself. It is possible that things have changed since then, but i haven't heard anything.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment