• BobCat
    I still love the RBT vapes but the drama has caused me to find other options.BestBuds
    I still love my Milaana and Splinter until I broke it. I think the RBT line of portables is excellent. However, after how a few of our own forum members were treated, I will not go out of my to reccomend them. :victory:
  • mmx
    Not sure if I want to hang on to this one or not now....LabPong

Haha, I know that I'm done. "Screw" it. You guys are right.

Time to request a refund - thanks to Elon for Paypal.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @mmx let us know how that goes
  • ssaucyc515
    Sent him money privately... So I hope I still get mine lmao
  • LabPong
    I sent an email asking for a refund yesterday to Cole. I am giving them a week to respond...if nothing then I contact my credit card issuer.

For RBT Customer Service:
    Email:
    Call or text: (833) 918-1900

.....actually....I will text now as well.
  • Hapo
    ...he does not seem to treat his dealers any better...
  • mmx
    I sent an email asking for a refund yesterday to Cole. I am giving them a week to respond...if nothing then I contact my credit card issuer.LabPong

Yeah me too, I sent a mail to cole, ryan and (that is their Paypal email).
  • Gonzo
    Not sure why they didn't figure out the issue before now, since they have a youtube video posted in October tearing down the MI3 (which shows they are using the stainless bolt).
  • Terpenetime
    Not sure why they didn't figure out the issue before now, since they have a youtube video posted in October tearing down the MI3 (which shows they are using the stainless bolt).Gonzo
    +1

I’m also considering requesting a refund although I haven’t done so yet :chin:
  • Dr green thumb
    I like my mi2 vapes but I will not be buying anything new from them. I was awake when ryan posted all kinds of things that should not be public. I support the vape manufacturers and stores that take care of their customers.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Think I'm going to ask for a refund. There are too many great options now that I would feel more comfortable purchasing.
  • LabPong
    Think I'm going to ask for a refund. There are too many great options now that I would feel more comfortable purchasing.The Rogue Wax Works

My thoughts as well....

But it appears that RBT does not want to do refunds....or maybe they just do not want to look at emails right now because of it?

Time to let my CC company know I have a claim....... :roll:
  • Hapo
    ...no refunds is probably the for same reason no one makes a beer just like Budweiser...

...they can't...
  • LabPong
    .no refunds is probably the for same reason no one makes a beer just like Budweiser...

...they can't...
    Hapo

no....no one should even attempt to make beer like a budweiser.....it's colored water...not a proper beer lol

But the deal on refunds....is only because RBT is not a good business in regards to responsibility and communications. I'm sure they will address this.....oh...maybe next month? But I have run out of patients and have a feeling of no confidence with RBT now.
  • Hapo
    ...I got there after my first RBT deal...

...it wasn't even a direct deal but I got the vibe well enough to steer clear...

...where I used to roll if you said beer you meant Bud...

...if you wanted something else you had to be specific...
  • jqcj5
    I'm holding out, it's a $150.00 experiment.
  • Hapo
    ...I don't have a problem with whack jobs but scumbags rub me wrong...
  • Dr green thumb

Patience lol not patients. :chin: unless you are a doctor who ran out of patients because you had no patience.

What are the Vegas odds that the pre order money is spent and not put aside for situations like this?
  • androponic
    i have two on preorder and when i get them i get them. I would rather they fix the flaws now rather than have a problem with them.
  • LabPong
    Patience lol not patients. :chin: unless you are a doctor who ran out of patients because you had no patience.

What are the Vegas odds that the pre order money is spent and not put aside for situations like this?
    Dr green thumb

Tients or Tience....I got none left...lol darn engish..... :nerd:

i have two on preorder and when i get them i get them. I would rather they fix the flaws now rather than have a problem with them.androponic

6 weeks to replace an off the shelf screw and test resistance....this is something that should of happened months ago. What happens after you get a RBT device and it needs service?
  • androponic

@Khelek41girl will be handling warranty and non-warranty repairs for RBT and also Cole has been very responsive for any inquiries i have had in the past so I have no reason to think differently going forward.
  • LabPong
    Khelek41girl will be handling warranty and non-warranty repairs for RBT and also Cole has been very responsive for any inquiries i have had in the past so I have no reason to think differently going forward.androponic

That is all cool and stuff...but what about glass parts or other parts that are not wood? I am not aware of Khelek41girl's work experience area besides cool wood stuff.

But, I do not find RBT is being responsive at all now after many weeks.....the only thing they have done with communications is to make a statement on IG or Reddit about the Mi3 problem. I do not recall if I got any emails. And they are not responding to my emails......basically they are inept at communication which is one of the most important aspects of any business. Therefore, I have no confidence in RBT and am not willing to go further with them. It did not work out for me....hope they do better in the future...but going on past experience with others through the years....probably not. I just want to wash my hands of this one...... NEXT!
  • BobCat
    Mi3s making their way across Sichuan Province or investment of pre-order monies??? Kidding. Kidding.
    o9dzshoabgbj368z.jpg
  • LabPong
    Mi3s making their way across Sichuan Province or investment of pre-order monies??? Kidding. Kidding.BobCat

Total deluxe shipping for China......but they could of got twice as much loaded up on that trailer.....lol
  • Baron23
    I will try very hard to not make this a bashing post but just some simple facts.

Number 1, I just don't do Ryan because I think he's a total whack job to do business with and there is a lot history to support this.

When I first looked at his site, maybe 4 years ago, I was completely turned off. It was kind of sign up and pay and I will see if I will do it, what I will do, and when you can get it.

I did buy and own two Milaanas.....but I only bought them when I could get them direct from 420EDC who had them in stock and was a pleasure to do business with. Professional, prompt, accurate. I have never heard those words said about RBT's business practices.

And, if you follow the boards and threads on this at all, you will see some very erratic thoughts from Ryan (the one about selling the business for six figures was a true gem).

You will also see him having gone through a series of people who were brought in to try to run the customer facing front end, each leaving in turn as apparently its difficult (impossible?) to do professional business with him. Anybody else remember Sally?

For those who don't mind the risk and like to support small artisan vapes, perhaps RBT is for you.

Me, I want a kitchen appliance. Really, I think more vape companies need to view these devices as home appliances. In the final analysis, all they are are heaters....either of coils to heat air, or coils to heat a conduction chamber, or both.

I sort of think that if we ever hit Federal legalization, Mr. Coffee and Black and Decker will put most of these half ass vape companies out of business with cheap and reliable appliance type devices. But that's just my prognostication and means nothing beyond that.
  • LabPong
    Good news for me....not sure if it was because I started a PP claim as I used my PP cc....but Cole finally emailed back and said they did a refund and give it a couple days to go through.
  • Dr green thumb
    If major companies got into marijuana we could end up getting edibles from Pillsbury and infused recipes from Betty Crocker.

Martha Stewart already has a head start.
  • Terpenetime
    Regardless of what anyone might think of RBT, shouldn’t his name at least be spelt correctly?

It’s ‘RastaBuddhaTao’, not ‘RastaBuddahTao’ :monkey:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet