• 420edc
    Thanks for the support way back when!
  • Baron23
    it was a perfect transaction and doing business w you was a pleasure.

Best of luck going forward. :up: :grin:
  • Terpenetime
    RBT is looking for investors again...

nyjsip1vrpqoop7g.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8UcrtZHisQ/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

What’s more, the Milaana 3 is no longer visible on his website.

Is the faeces about to hit the air oscillator?

:monkey:
  • Dr green thumb

Or did they stop the pre order? The entire listing for mi3 was worded as a pre order. Maybe this means the mi3 are finally through customs.
  • jqcj5
    I think Ryan’s looking in a totally different direction.
  • Terpenetime
    Or did they stop the pre order? The entire listing for mi3 was worded as a pre order. Maybe this means the mi3 are finally through customs.Dr green thumb

Without knowing more, I can only think of two potential reasons why (although there may of course be others)...

1.) The investment RBT is seeking does not include the Milaana 3.

2.) There is a (further?) problem with the Mi3 that necessitates it being withdrawn from sale, either on a temporary or permanent basis.

Whatever the reason, I think RBT should move fast to answer this question before the rumour mill goes into overdrive, although I suppose it already has :snicker:
  • Dr green thumb

You would be the start of the rumor then.

You could have just posted it without all the speculation.
  • Baron23
    WTF does "under new management" mean.

At one time he was selling RBT (good luck with that one)
    Then he had....Sally, I think...I gathered the impression she had some level of equity (but could be wrong with that) and would handle the business and customer side of things
    Then our own Scott
    Now somebody else
    Now....what, he's looking for people to take an equity stake in his hot mess of a business.

I just don't do Ryan.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Is this really any different than all the other times RBT has been "for sale". My best guess... sales are down, returns are up, and Ryan is having a mental break down.
  • Terpenetime
    You would be the start of the rumor then.

You could have just posted it without all the speculation.
    Dr green thumb

Speculation is inevitable. I was clear that there may be other explanations and I’d be happy to be proven wrong.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Well anyone on IG watching Ryan haul his toys around the Southwest is probably wondering, like me, where the f#$k their M3 is and why is this guy posting vacation pics instead of managing his businesses and dealing with the almost 2 month delay. Even if he can't do anything about production issues the optics of his trip are not doing him any favor IMO.
  • LabPong
    :monkey:
  • BestBuds
    Has anyone independently verified if the glue in the Chinese units are the same medical epoxy he claimed to use before? Or is it now some random shit off the shelf of a Chinese manufacturer? I would be interested in knowing. Especially because I have found bits of that glue in the heating chamber bouncing around with the mesh heating element. I wonder how many bits of glue have been vaped unknowingly.
  • meeemeee
    the Z I got sent smelt like Chineseium and fizzed when hot.
    Not many things inside there are gonna fizz when heated. And it didn't smell safe due to leaving a burnt plastic smell on skin contact.
    I done repeated burn offs and gave up after it was only getting worse with each eat cycle.... :death:
  • LabPong
    I must say...with all that is going on now....I feel lucky to have gotten out of the Mi3 deal and wonder what would of happened if I did not.
  • PAM
    * eating popcorn and watching emoji * .
  • Terpenetime
    I must say...with all that is going on now....I feel lucky to have gotten out of the Mi3 deal and wonder what would of happened if I did not.LabPong

+1 :100:
  • RollingStoned
    hey man I really want a refund now and I did read about your problems and that you did not receive the full refund? How should I go about this in the most professional manner possible
  • Will90
    Yikes.
  • BestBuds
    Ouch, Mr. Wilson. :fire: burn.

rq53v7txnpycgj8g.png
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    hey man I really want a refund now and I did read about your problems and that you did not receive the full refund? How should I go about this in the most professional manner possible
    RollingStoned

I got it all back and some free glass pieces...but it took several back and forth and waiting for emails...good luck. I emailed cole and he took care of it all finally.
  • Bud
    Let's not let this thread get out of hand, thanks dudes :100:
  • jqcj5
    People are starting to get pretty ramped up over the Mi3 on FC.
  • Bud
    good or bad?
  • jqcj5
    a lot of anxiety for the people who didn't request/receive a refund for the pre-order

"What a fuckin mistake I made to pre-order with this company!!"
  • Xclerk
    Does anyone think mean taking down the preorder meant they sold the 500 they wanted to get sold for preorder? Also think they only got 500 made from the manufacturer
  • Terpenetime
    Does anyone think mean taking down the preorder meant they sold the 500 they wanted to get sold for preorder?Xclerk

In a word, no!
  • Triad
    He's had my money since August never received not even one email . It's now the 2nd week of February and still nothing not a mention of what's going on exept in dec when we were suppose to have it. When you start messing with people's money things can go bad quick. We will see!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment