• LabPong
    I stopped by a local head shop chain in my area.....they usually have some adapters and little stuff I need...but didn't this time. But they did have a new redone dry herb vape section in one of the glass cases.

Normally in the past you might see a volcano, pax or FF2 there as the only choices. Now they have several I never saw....cheap china ones.....MV1, MFLB..lol (damn those are tiny), Carta, Dr. D Switch, that thing that looks like a black upper thigh of a mannequin....(its small too...smaller than a MV1), 3 diff S&B's, Pax, FF2 (no + though), and a couple others I do not recall.

It was just funny....cause the first thought out of my mind was......."where were you back in 2017?...your pretty late to the party yo"

I need to stop by another one of their stores for a 18/14 adapter bowl....So if they have the same setup...I will get a pic.
    I am a medical member at one dispensary and use to get 20% off of everything. Went to buy a pax3 a couple weeks ago and they no longer give 20% off merchandise(facepalm). They have the Pax And peak. I have seen Volcanos and knock off crap. Never an mv1 but they must be around. For a legal state vapes in stock suck. I should open a real vape shop in my garage, lol.
  • EconMan
    I should open a real vape shop in my garage52

I'll be a customer. :nerd:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal