• Z Master
    you’re really an idiot please leave now! Nobody wants your money! Idk how I would deposit that bullshit anyways, I was going to wait for you to mail it to me but you turned out to be a FLAKE & a waste of time & space! Just like I thought you would be.
  • Z Master
    EVERYTHING IS STILL AVAILABLE :

$180 for Custom Purpleheart Z with one fully cleaned long smoked cooling stem, Green Lost Vape ESQUARE DNA40 mod, and 2 batteries.
    $20 for shipping, $200 total.

&

$140 for Standard Z V2(Blackwood) with one never used short smoked stem, one fully cleaned short smoked stem, one fully cleaned long smoked cooling stem, a Reuleaux RXGen3 mod with upgraded firmware and TCR mode on it, and will come with 3 batteries.

&

$200 for the new Custom Budinga Z with the new Orange ESQUARE DNA40 mod, also with an extra long smoked cooling stem, and 2 batteries for the mod. So 3 brand new stems total, never used Custom Budinga Z & never used Lost Vape DNA40 mod, and 2 batteries. Also have a 2port battery charger if you want it.
    $20 for shipping, so total $220
  • Hapo

...I'm an idiot...???...you refuse pay pal for venmo and I'm an idiot...???...

...why would one need to prove one sent a money order...?!?...

...methinks you smell like a scammer...or an idiot...
  • Z Master
    yes you’re an idiot! & I’ve done business with multiple members ask anyone of them. Now stop replying
  • Z Master

$180 for Custom Purpleheart Z with one fully cleaned long smoked cooling stem, Green Lost Vape ESQUARE DNA40 mod, and 2 batteries.

&

$140 for Standard Z V2(Blackwood) with one never used short smoked stem, one fully cleaned short smoked stem, one fully cleaned long smoked cooling stem, a Reuleaux RXGen3 mod with upgraded firmware and TCR mode on it, and will come with 3 batteries.

&

$200 for the new Custom Budinga Z with the new Orange ESQUARE DNA40 mod, also with an extra long smoked cooling stem, and 2 batteries for the mod. So 3 brand new stems total, never used Custom Budinga Z & never used Lost Vape DNA40 mod, and 2 batteries. Also have a 2port battery charger if you want it.
  • Z Master
    I don’t have Venmo I was going to get it to sell my stuff here.
    ONLY accepting usps money orders
    Every trade or thing I bought here has done with USPS money orders.
  • Baron23
    Ok, guys...this has gotten a bit out of hand and I would like to engage you to work with me to calm it down a bit.

@hapo - you backed out of the deal, so please stay out of this guy's classified ad. If you are not buying or at least inquirying, you don't need to post in this thread

" - we do tend to distinctly frown on calling people names (e.g. "idiot") no matter the level of frustration. If you want to continue to sell here, please try to take on a more professional manner. Yes, people will try your patience....in which case patience and restraint are required.

Carry on.
  • Z Master

&

&

• Z Master
    Will ONLY take USPS Money Orders!

Serious Buyers ONLY PM me!

PLEASE NO MORE FLAKES!!
  • Baron23
    and no more stirring the pot, please!!

FFS
  • Z Master
    if you’re not here to buy anything please leave

(NOTE FROM BUD: This comment isn't cool, please be more courteous.)
  • Z Master

&

&

Will ONLY take USPS Money Orders!

Serious Buyers ONLY PM me!

PLEASE NO MORE FLAKES!!
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url