• Z Master
    Hello everyone Z Master here!
    Today for everyone I’m listing my absolute favorite vaporizers ever, the Splinter Z!!!!
    I have 2 Splinter Z’s and 1 Splinter Z V2!
    The Budinga Z is new and has not been used at all!! I opened it for pictures and to check it obviously, bought it as a backup for my others! I have a PurpleHeart Z as well, it has been used and I’m the second owner! Both Budinga and the PurpleHeart are stunning pieces of wood! Also are in Perfect condition! I’m also the second owner to the Splinter Z V2 which is Blackwood if anyone doesn’t know. The Z V2 and PurpleHeart Z work GREAT and no issues or anything wrong with them!
    I also have 2 Lost Vape ESQUARE DNA 40 mods! Both will come with 2 batteries each. I have a 2 port charger for whoever wants it included. Also have a Reuleaux RXGen3 mod with upgraded firmware and TCR mode on it and will come with 3 batteries.
    The ONLY reason I’m letting these beauties go is because I have to stop vaping and smoking for a long time!
    I have 3 XL8R Cooling mouthpieces, 1 is brand new! I have 4 normal small mouthpieces, 2 go with the Budinga Z because it came with them, and 1 small never used.
    I’m ONLY selling them as pairs, meaning you buy a mod and Splinter Z together. Don’t ask for separate! So first come with get to mix and match whichever ones they want! PM if seriously interested!
    Will ONLY take Venmo or a USPS Money Order!
    Will ONLY ship within the US! Thanks everyone!
    mezbqolza3bob25q.jpeg
    7pl60a02luvqc84m.jpeg
    xw9a7teri0ip7z0v.jpeg
    7jxhzzj49ngf0ztf.jpeg
    h0s5vuv5175cogiw.jpeg
    7bo7kxqlxtc2f8gn.jpeg
    ifgtggn5imsnms4r.jpeg
    j1tcjauxgmhphrlo.jpeg
    ae29t1k2dx2gqaoy.jpeg
  • Hapo
    ...$$$...???...
  • Z Master
    Orange DNA mod hasn’t been used, only put batteries in it.
  • Hapo
    ...did you see my pm...???...
  • Hapo
    ...I got the hesitation blues...
  • Z Master
    The PurpleHeart Z & Budinga Z are Custom Z’s with the THICK German glass! The Splinter Z V2 is a Standard Z.
  • Z Master
    No trade offers! Please
  • Z Master
    $200 for the new Custom Budinga Z with the new Orange ESQUARE DNA40 mod, also with an extra long smoked cooling stem, and 2 batteries for the mod. So 3 brand new stems total, never used Custom Budinga Z & never used Lost Vape DNA40 mod, and 2 batteries. Also have a 2port battery charger if you want it.
    $20 for shipping, so total $220
  • Z Master
    I also have the original cases for the ESQUARE’s just forgot to put them in the photos.
  • Z Master
    $140 for Standard Z V2(Blackwood) with one never used short smoked stem, one fully cleaned short smoked stem, one fully cleaned long smoked cooling stem, a Reuleaux RXGen3 mod with upgraded firmware and TCR mode on it, and will come with 3 batteries.
    Every sale will come with basket screens as well.
  • Z Master
    $180 for Custom Purpleheart Z with one fully cleaned long smoked cooling stem, Green Lost Vape ESQUARE DNA40 mod, and 2 batteries.
    $20 for shipping, $200 total.
  • Z Master
    Or $460 for everything
  • Z Master
    I meant $180 total for the PurpleHeart deal
  • Z Master
    VENMO is owned by PayPal, google it if you don’t know. Faster & safer!
  • Vapomondo
    Hi if any are still for sale very interested what price do you want for a splinter Z v1 or v2
  • Z Master
    I pm’d you with all the details, thanks for your interest
  • Z Master
    EVERYTHING is STILL AVAILABLE !
  • Hapo
    ...not everything...!!!...(grin)
  • Z Master
    SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Custom Budinga Z & New Orange Lost Vape ESQUARE DNA 40 Mod Bundle

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Z Master
    STILL AVAILABLE :

$180 for Custom Purpleheart Z with one fully cleaned long smoked cooling stem, Green Lost Vape ESQUARE DNA40 mod, and 2 batteries.

&

$140 for Standard Z V2(Blackwood) with one never used short smoked stem, one fully cleaned short smoked stem, one fully cleaned long smoked cooling stem, a Reuleaux RXGen3 mod with upgraded firmware and TCR mode on it, and will come with 3 batteries.

Every sale will come with basket screens as well.
  • Hapo
    ...I'm out...don't like the terms upon retrospect...

...two red flags...
  • Z Master
    Hapo flaked out like I thought he would! Can’t take that dude seriously!
    EVERYTHING STILL AVAILABLE!
  • Z Master
    HAPO IS A FLAKE!!!!

This is exactly why I said ONLY serious people pm me! He blew up the post & my pm’s to flake out at the very last second! Beware of this Hapo
  • Hapo
    PAYPAL REFUSED BY SELLER

SELLER INSISTED ON VENMO OR MONEY ORDER

REQUESTED PITCURE OF MONEY ORDER "WHEN I GOT IT"

DO NOT SEND A PICTURE OF A MONEY ORDER TO THIS OR ANY PERSON

VENMO IS NOT FOR RECIVING OR SELLING GOODS

THIS SPECIFICLY VIOLATES THE TERMS OF SERVICE

IT IS SOLEY FOR UNPROTECTED CASH TRANSFERS BETWEEN FRIENDS AND FAMILY
  • Z Master
    USPS money order has nothing to do with Venmo, I never agreed to Venmo with this Hapo.
    I deleted your bullshit picture you flake! Get fucking lost! Thanks
    Are you dumb? I was the one that was going to be receiving the money order of the picture you sent. So idk how that has anything to do with it. The picture is proof of the actual money order, anyone can say they sent one.
    Done multiple deals on here with USPS money orders, first time they asked me for a pic of it so I’ve done it since!
  • Z Master
    EVERYTHING IS STILL AVAILABLE :

&

&

$200 for the new Custom Budinga Z with the new Orange ESQUARE DNA40 mod, also with an extra long smoked cooling stem, and 2 batteries for the mod. So 3 brand new stems total, never used Custom Budinga Z & never used Lost Vape DNA40 mod, and 2 batteries. Also have a 2port battery charger if you want it.
    $20 for shipping, so total $220
  • Hapo

...NOT AT ALL SURE I BELIEVE THAT...

...WHY WOULD YOU ASK FOR A PICTURE OF THE MONEY ORDER...!?!...

...IN MY IGNORENCE I DID NOT REALIZE THE AN IMAGE CAN BE USED TO MAKE AN ELECTRIONIC DEPOSIT INTO A BANK ACCOUNT...

...I HAVE GOT MY MONEY BACK AND CANCELED THE MONEY ORDER BUT COULD STILL BE LIBELE FOR DEPOSTIS ON THAT IMAGE...

...I HAVE NOTIFIED THE USPO OF A POSSIBLE FRUAD SITUATION...

...just sayin'...
  • Z Master
    the picture of the money is proof that you actual got a money order!!! That’s what I was told from a member & have done it ever since then!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet