• John Cocktostone
    Gaddafi was into that 420 life
  • John Cocktostone
    sorry, the pic of the tricked out rio reminds me of Gaddafi xykzrfg25nn61kgq.jpg
  • Pud
    hahaaha!!... I forgot about him having the gold!..
  • EconMan

I might just have been being "nit-picky" ... i dunno. :meh:
    I do like the idea now -- I've been converted! -- and do plan to get one. I'll judge from there after some experience. It has to at a minimum be a good choice for several classes of dabbers.
  • Pud
    fwiw a few weeks ago when I was looking at buying this, seemed each site had only one color of glass available... so just because one only has purple, another has clear and another has green so you can get it the way you want it...
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    I cant for the life of me get a torch that works, i had a blazer hot shot and that thing was amazing i wasnt dabbing so much and i sold it to a buddy, ive come to the conclusion personally that if its not blazer its shit...
    For my brick and what not ive just been buying dollar store lighters they actually have a longer life then any other torch( except the blazer) that ibe bought.
    Luckily most have been within return warranty but ive given up lol id rather replace a 3 dollar lighter then 20+ ive actually seen the exact same lighter going online for 15 dollars i would be pissed if i paid that.

If blazer made something like this i would grab it one day for sure.
  • John Cocktostone
    I use my creme brulee torch lately
  • EconMan
    I use my creme brulee torch latelyJohn Cocktostone

They work.

My fav for cold starts and in general is this one. ZICO MT-25 (and its many derivatives). Cheap.
    https://www.amazon.com/Mt-25-Adjustable-Flame-Butane-Torch/dp/B00UZUA0NC

41kRE7p5cEL._AC_.jpg
  • John Cocktostone
    The Ron Jeremy of torches...thing is massive
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    honest mini torches are actually really good too they last a long time, i got one with my brick or something. I jist cant stock up on em just yet.

@John Cocktostone ive order a bunch of different types of amazon all of them broke and were returned within warranty.... With the exception of the hot shot i foolishly gave away
  • EconMan
    The Ron Jeremy of torchesJohn Cocktostone

More like Peter North :joke:
    ↪EconMan
    You have to admit it looks cool, lol.
    Other then that i have no interest in using one. No one I have seen looks comfortable using it and I know I wouldn’t. Carta have optional Everlast attys with lifetime(of the company) warranty. I’m guessing at some point they will come stock with a base unit. I also like replaceable inserts and the different surface options. If I ever(next vape) go with a torch it will be a true dab rig from the ground up.

Funny things pop up on Craigslist in legal states(and probably not so legal states too). Last night I was thinking about listing some of my vapes on Craigslist when this popped up at a price I I just had to buy and play with(like any true hypocrite :lol:. Well, I must withdraw my prior statement about it not being comfortable to use. I have only used electric vapes, a Vrod, Dcup, Carta and SAI, and FF2 for wax and rosin, I have never used a torch and banger before so if I can figure this thing out from scratch I’m pretty sure anyone can. It may be just a torch and banger but having them both fixed and attached to each other has some benifits for a newb. So while feeling a little embarrassed that I poked fun at this thing, I unfortunately see custom glass as this thing is as fun to look at(at least to me), as it is to use. 5v812mv3o0kr1ixr.jpeg
    This caught my eye :starstruck: hhzvx8rmstefd63e.jpeg
    And THIS!!!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B0YmGDsB8Tc/?igshid=1jbgrvm8eqkln
  • EconMan
    I feel the disclaimer is there so they arnt liable for dumbasses who burn themselves or damage the torch due to miss use.Tdog420

But they are liable for dumbasses. That was what fired me up in the first place. I agreed on the health elements.
    That "disclaimer" does NOT reduce their liability. Just like a restaurant with a sign saying you eat their food at your own risk -- no, you don't lose your rights because of a sign.

Again, I would not guarantee a credit card merchant account for ANYone who had something like that about a product being sold -- it is a public admission he is selling a dangerous product.

What could go wrong? On the top of my imagination a hubby and wifey are in bed and they take a nightly dab together. They get playful and forget to turn the torch off, and the unit gets knocked over (no auto-shutoff) and catches their bed and house on fire. :gasp:

I'm not against the unit (it has convenience), but I do believe as a business he has a way to go before he finds his niche. I myself, have thought it out and it's not for me. I already have all of the parts and the Rio takes away the primary thing I love about torch dabbing -- precision -- where I can put the heat where I want it on the banger. I also like holding (Control Issues) a torch myself in my hand when it is near my face.

I sent you a PM
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube