• Dr green thumb

The Rio is an excellent device to accompany the Evo. I use my Evo just for flower and the Rio for dab duty.

4abyvd8kgxo92l15.jpg

The Rio makes cold start dabs portable.
  • readyman
    Thanks I dont vape wax very much mostly flower but if I did vape wax in evo ounce in awhile would the experience in the Rio be that much better to justify buying than you would get in the evo
  • Dr green thumb

The experience and effects are stronger imo through the Rio than through the Evo. I would rather keep the inside of my Evo as clean as I can so I can enjoy the taste of my flower.
    Round bottom Rio banger. Globbers might not like it because it’s shallow but it’s perfect for medium size dabs and perfect for me. It’s fun to watch the wax climb up the wall then have gravity bring it back down into the hot spot and vaporize on your next hit. cz67kifr1vehfxz6.jpeg
    rf5p0dza53s3nlxi.jpeg
  • Gman
    Ordered the iso station and bubble cap, can't wait!!
    Round bottom low temp reheat. Best tasting reheats I have had. Adding a little more torch time each session trying to get it to vape to a thin moist film without a reheat and without bad taste or char.
  • Namekian
    Hey man, just grabbed a Rio based off yours and others recommendation and I love it. I was wondering if you think the rounded bottom banger is significantly more enjoyable than the default banger. Thanks for your time man. :)
  • Dr green thumb

Each style of banger behaves differently. The core style banger that the rio uses works very well and is easy to use.

y2v5omgqbsmxbroj.jpg

This is a flared extra deep smooth bottom banger. Yet another option. Carb caps and bangers can be as addictive as vape collecting and glass collecting.
    Hey there, it’s significant different, lol. I like it better at the moment but my moments change a lot. You won’t appreciate that big heat retainer core until you try their round bottom. So far I can’t get through a medium small dab without reheating or combusting. That being said, I don’t mind reheating. The cleanup is absolutely as easy as it gets though.
  • Namekian
    Thank y'all very much for the help, as I'm sure you can tell I'm a rookie when it comes to this stuff. :)
    I'd love to pick up a color glass piece as well as the rounded banger but man, kinda expensive...do you guys know of any discount codes for Stache? I know it's a small company and I want to support but between the price of the glass plus $18 shipping I'm kinda hesitant. Thanks again. :)
  • Chingas
    Promo code StacheYear gets free shipping and a little cartridge mod on orders over $50 until the end of the year. I got a RiO during the Black Friday sale in teal with all 3 bangers plus a bunch of other goodies. Bought some teal colored glass during this sale to complete the look. Now I can keep the clear glass for use with the Lamart Piro like Troy demonstrates in one of his reviews.
  • Namekian
    Thank you so much for the code man, just what I needed to get over the hump! :)

Someone on FC said the round bottom banger doesn't fit the default carb cap, is that true? I really hope not...
    Yes, I forgot about that as I use a different cap with mine. Stacheproducts is aware and is making a bubble cap for it I believe.
  • Namekian
    Wow, I know I'm new to this but why the hell would you sell bangers that dont fit the 1 carb cap you sell?! At the very least put a note in bold on the banger page saying it doesn't fit and the size of the carb cap you will need. Geez. :confused:
  • Namekian
    I forgot to ask, there are some carb caps on Amazon I can have delivered tomorrow to hold me over, any idea what size I'm looking for? Thanks for your time. :)
    A bubble cap for a 25mm banger should work.
  • Tdog420
    So how does everyone like there rio?? Really been thinking of getting one. I have a rosin press and ill is going legal. Users overall thoughts good or bad?
  • EconMan
    Each style of banger behaves differently.Dr green thumb

Very true. How one likes to dab drive best practices here.
    Every time I use mine I wonder why I use anything else, however I also say that when I drop in an insert into my 30mm enail, and when I get a traditional torch dab just right. So I guess I’m saying it’s up there with my best.
  • EconMan
    Every time I use mine I wonder why I use anything else, however I also say that when I drop in an insert into my 30mm enail, and when I get a traditional torch dab just right. So I guess I’m saying it’s up there with my best.52

You've come a long way my son. :cool:
  • chaos191
    Sorry not related to this thread, But how yes Illinois is going legal! :)
  • Cannabliss420
    Just got Rio yesterday. I found that the Universal adapter from simrell collections really works well with dynavap and raising the banger for better temp control.qvnetq1o7dqkbnbh.jpg
    w9yce7641v5i2l1q.jpg
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube