• acstorfer
    I found a cartridge that I actually enjoy! With me, when dealing with cartridges it’s basically been about finding one I disliked the least. One of our Florida dispensaries (Surterra) partnered with Jimmy Buffet to come up with a brand called Coral Reefer. I would imagine Jimmy Buffet just put his name on it. Anyway, I tried one of their disposable pens. I tried “Surfing in a Hurricane”. At $35.00 for 250 mg in a 0.3 gram cartridge (before any discounts) it’s quite expensive. There is also a pod system available, but that’s crazy expensive as well. It’s $60.00 for 400 mg in a 0.5 gram pod, with an additional $50.00 cost for the proprietary battery. Actually I think that’s more expensive than the disposable version in every way.

Anyway, it’s expensive, but it’s crazy good! I don’t know the strain. I don’t have a name for the flavor of it. It’s just really really nice. There is never a burnt taste. It’s just yummy. It’s very very Jimmy Buffet. I feel like I’m hanging out in Margaritaville. The effects are wonderful. It’s 85.x% THC. I have a bunch of cartridges around that I have to use. The Coral Reefer is something I grab out of preference.

It clogs like a mofo, but it’s worth it. I can’t stress enough that it clogs terribly though. Still, the taste never turns bad. It’s just such a pleasant concentrate.
  • Dankpup
    pic? Interesting, I’ve had some curaleaf cartridges for some time, I backed off them so I rarely take a puff and they do seem to clog with time.
  • acstorfer
    pic?Dankpup

wwgf5uvlr9fjols3.jpeg
    kll4mq1ldby0jejh.png
    This will actually clog between pulls
  • Dankpup
    classy! It’s all in the packaging.
  • acstorfer
    it’s just nice looking plastic
  • Baron23
    I have found issues with clogging with almost all carts except CCell...that is, all carts sold in my area and which I have tried.

Its why I def want a fire button vs just auto-draw on my mod as I found I need to heat it to melt the plug and get it going again. Often, won't work with just auto-draw.
  • acstorfer
    I thought I had clogging issues, now I know what real clogging issues are. Still, not the end of the world and I will be buying more. The taste is just phenomenal. I genuinely enjoy it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment