• Z Master
    Hello everyone Z Master here!
    Today for everyone I’m listing my absolute favorite vaporizers ever, the Splinter Z!!!!
    I have 2 Splinter Z’s and 1 Splinter Z V2!
    The Budinga Z is new and has not been used at all!! I opened it for pictures and to check it obviously, bought it as a backup for my others! I have a PurpleHeart Z as well, it has been used and I’m the second owner! Both Budinga and the PurpleHeart are stunning pieces of wood! Also are in Perfect condition! I’m also the second owner to the Splinter Z V2 which is Blackwood if anyone doesn’t know. The Z V2 and PurpleHeart Z work GREAT and no issues or anything wrong with them!
    I also have 2 Lost Vape ESQUARE DNA 40 mods! Both will come with 2 batteries each. I have a 2 port charger for whoever wants it included. Also have a Reuleaux RXGen3 mod with upgraded firmware and TCR mode on it and will come with 3 batteries.
    The ONLY reason I’m letting these beauties go is because I have to stop vaping and smoking for a long time!
    I have 3 XL8R Cooling mouthpieces, 1 is brand new! I have 4 normal small mouthpieces, 2 go with the Budinga Z because it came with them, and 1 small never used.
    I’m ONLY selling them as pairs, meaning you buy a mod and Splinter Z together.
    Don’t ask for separate!
    PM if seriously interested!
    Will ONLY take a USPS Money Order!
    Will ONLY ship within the US! Thanks everyone!

EVERYTHING IS STILL AVAILABLE :

$180 for Custom Purpleheart Z with one fully cleaned long smoked cooling stem, Green Lost Vape ESQUARE DNA40 mod, and 2 batteries.
    $20 for shipping, $200 total.

&

$140 for Standard Z V2(Blackwood) with one never used short smoked stem, one fully cleaned short smoked stem, one fully cleaned long smoked cooling stem, a Reuleaux RXGen3 mod with upgraded firmware and TCR mode on it, and will come with 3 batteries.

&

$220 for the new Custom Budinga Z with the new Orange ESQUARE DNA40 mod, also with an extra long smoked cooling stem, and 2 batteries for the mod. So 3 brand new stems total, never used Custom Budinga Z & never used Lost Vape DNA40 mod, and 2 batteries. Also have a 2port battery charger if you want it.
    $20 for shipping, so total $240

Will ONLY take USPS Money Orders!

Serious Buyers ONLY PM me!

PLEASE NO MORE FLAKES!
    smxej2gnnrtckipa.jpeg
    zu2u6nre5b6uu8cb.jpeg
    iasgymvt9eyrt784.jpeg
    61q46lrdhafl87f1.jpeg
    wkzb2eie9xrs7mn8.jpeg
    prro3mvb4oy9b5mm.jpeg
    jz836pdv55u2f7pw.jpeg
    y93672x3blgw4wcs.jpeg