• The Rogue Wax Works
    The DHgate little stands only work as a banger stand. The base is really too narrow. The stand that VC sells is the way to go.
  • EconMan
    I thought it would be cool to get a really small rigxaced

That's damn cute! I would use it :)
  • xaced

I actually love it with my omnivong, it's like they were made for each other.
  • highasakite
    Does that thing on the right have water in the bottom...so you uncork, dip q-tip, and clean the banger? Looks cool..what are they called and where did you get it?
  • Rockytdogg

Don’t want to answer for @52 but my guess would be that it’s isopropyl not water.... and I think popularglass on DHgate or their website sells them.
  • highasakite
    Sorry, the info was on the previous page!!

I thought people swabbed with just water after a dab. You can use ISO, while it’s hot?

Sorry, yes I use iso in it but you could use distilled water also. Both made my Mjarsenal. The iso station is about the same price as dhgate but the dhgate I believe has a glass stopper instead of cork(which is hard to get out). I only swab with iso when it’s under 180°f
  • highasakite
    Also, while I’m feeling dumb...How do you hit that Mobius in the last pic -why is it beneficial to have the mouthpiece (what looks like) facing the wrong way?
  • Baron23
    hahaha...its not really facing the wrong way. It is not one of those rigs with the bell horn type of MP.

There is a slit in the MP on the Atom that faces the user. Instead of sticking your lips into a big bell shaped MP, you put the MP between your lips and inhale (you do know how to inhale don't you, just put you lips together and suck....apologies to Lauren Bacall! hah).
  • highasakite
    Hahaha I think I’m more confused. Do you leave it flat on the table while you’re inhaling? It looks like it’s designed to burn yourself. To me :grin:
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet