• Musa Vaporizers
    For waterpipe/bubbler use!

Tell me what you think guys! <3

IMG-20191017-144722.jpg

IMG-20191018-124409.jpg

• Tdog420
    looks pretty nice! Does it have adjustable temp?? Also what is the price going to be??
  • Musa Vaporizers

Thanks for the questions!
    You can adjust the temp stepless from 0°C- up to 300°C.
  • LabPong
    Can you show a breakdown of the heater and air/vapor path parts? Thanks.
  • BestBuds
    One of the most important factors for me as well.
  • Musa Vaporizers
    It has a halogen powerd heater (same one the Aromed 4.0 use, as example). The glass heater delivers 100% pure taste!
    Inside the heating glasstube there is the glass heating element, two stainless steel contacts and the stainless steel heat shield. You will experience the best possible taste with the Musa!

The electronic/temp controller is outside the vaporizer in a little black box.

Btw, the Musa is 100% user serviceable!
  • John Cocktostone
    I like it. Assuming the vapor path is free of stuff that can off gas and or leprechauns..I'd buy
  • Musa Vaporizers
    thank you! :)
    I developed the Musa vaporizers for myself and a clean vapor path was always one of my main goals.
  • mmx
    Looks pretty neat. Whats the main improvement in V2? And the price?
  • Musa Vaporizers
    a few things are solved smarter according to the construction. It's just a design update in general, but this leads to a cheaper price compared to the V1
  • LabPong
    Interesting....sounds pretty nice with such a max heat possibility....not that I would need it at 500F anywhere close to the load as I usually vape at about 376-380F on portables.

How long is the heat up time on the Musa V2....and will it come with that cool little stand too?
  • Gonzo
    Not trying to be negative about the design but just curious if it would be kind of bright during use. Seems like you would be staring into the light while using the rig. It is a cool concept though.
  • Musa Vaporizers
    Heatup time is 1-2 minutes. And the little stand comes with the Musa for sure :)

The light gets reduced from the heatshield. I promise, you wont need sunglasses to use this vape :D
    While its connected to the glass adapter, the light is even more dimmed for the eyes.
  • LabPong
    I am light sensitive and was wondering about that....I can see in a dark lit room...it might be an issue. In a well lit room looks like no problem.

But what about using a dark gray glass piece there instead of clear?
  • bulllee
    Es ist eine schöne kleine Sache. :rofl:
  • kebcatmorgan
    Heatup time is 1-2 minutes.Musa Vaporizers

I thought the halogen lamp vapes heats up instantly. Like the Herbolizer. I might be wrong.
  • LAWTHEONE
    This looks really dope!
  • Wallace
    still no price :P
  • Musa Vaporizers
    thats a good idea! :) I personally dont have the need to dimm it even more for the eyes, and i really love the ambient light the Musa adds to the room.
    But i have to try, if a black glass would look as good as the transparent one. Thanks for the idea!

you can use it very fast. it is maybe less than 1 minute for heat up.
    Additionally, you could manually increase the temp to the maximum for few seconds (which is like 50% more as you need for vaporization) and go back to your sweet spot temp afterwards. that leads to a very fast heatup

The price is 255€ plus shipping.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet