• BestBuds
    e6qc38m98j4e9619.png
    This is very close to one of the Herborizer glass pieces. And it's under $30

Besides that I am really thinking I might go with a tube or beaker style and just keep it damn simple. I was thinking about pain points I have had on past glass and my #1 dislike is if I can't see the top of my lotus while using it. #2 is I prefer a straw style that goes in the mouth rather than the flared ones that you smooch. I guess the over the lips style of the classic straight shot bongs might be ok for me?

So
    1) Easy to use a butane vape like the Elev8r or lotus
    2) not a lot of diffuser and perc stuff to grab onto residue
    3) straw or disc style mouth piece
    4) easy to clean
    5) easy to see and heat a lotus and not go cross eyed

:sweat:
  • Rockytdogg
    This is still the system I want more than anything else.... dang Germans and their expensive sensible aesthetics ...:
    t1umepns85v75flx.jpeg
    h57zl4h3r9fqstc8.jpeg
    w5ubjmi5k8f03md7.jpeg
    d1udtbzc5fmlgvxl.jpeg
    zjvi2vg7qjyc6gv9.jpeg
    oa9zto4pfja6euxm.jpeg
    jesd5wndcrpzno9c.jpeg
    https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/en/AWC-by-EHLE
  • Mturner7
    I'm actually in the market for a new glass piece myself for my elev8r w/ coil that I'm getting soon...I trust your palate in regards to vaping and def want know what you end of getting.

I can't really claim to be an expert of functional pieces but I'd definitely looking for performance and nothing that is the slightest bit a pain to clean. I was thinking of settling for a sneaky peat globe but was about to post about similar pipes that perform better (if possible). Happy to see this post resurface! Look forward to you alls input!
  • Bruce
    Sneaky Pete, has quality stuff. I bought almost the same one and its the best glass I own. Worth every penny.
  • Mturner7
    Possibly my final pick :chin:
    Attachment
    defender pipe (110K)
  • BestBuds
    Is that a mini rig?
  • BestBuds
    nice! You might want to think about a drop down or something to bring the Elev8r away from your face. With a rig that small if you get too high you're going to have a 3rd eye burn. In the shape of that little air hole at the top of the heater. :lol:

I really want a Herborizer sphere. But my wife recently caused a car repair fuckalanche that drained 6 months of funds in one swoop. So I think I'm going to get this one or a basic 13 inch beaker bong.
    ppb0a4999d06xva0.png

Yeah I would love that thing :fire:
  • BestBuds
    Please delete. Posted in error
  • Rockytdogg

I know, right, good luck knocking that thing over! The exact opposite of the EHLE (same manufacturer, incidentally) copy you've been posting!

Herborizer uses EHLE, I believe.
  • BestBuds
    That would be perfect if they offered that on DHGate.
  • LabPong
    This is very close to one of the Herborizer glass pieces.BestBuds

Just no bro....just full stop no....lol

Really...it is not at all like the 2 Herborizer XL bubblers, although it has some similar shape. The volume and perc on that one you show are going to have much diff results. The perc's on the Herborizer glass pieces are huge 4 hole percs. This allows little disruption of your goods and allow for full taste.

Also, probably the worse thing for me....its a totally tip over crash magnet lol The base of the Herborizers are about 5.5 inches wide!

But....for the $30.....great piece for smaller vapes most likely. Just use it on a rubber top table lol.

Rig2.jpg

Stock smaller XL Bubbler with 9' Oregon Glass Blower MP, and custom Rick Birdberry drop down.
  • Rockytdogg
    Just no bro....just full stop no....lolLabPong

Haha, yeah, I didn't want to say anything... but the Herborizer EHLE (a less expensive Roor copy, correct?) is nowhere near as thin. The exit hole is in a weird spot, too... small base... that wouldn't last very long in my universe.
  • BestBuds
    I never thought "wow that glass looks German!" But, ah, that is the most German rig I have seen. Hiel Vapor!
  • Rockytdogg

Haha! Well played...
  • Rockytdogg

These are sweet tho...

And I'm wrong I guess EHLE doesn't make their glass anymore...? They say it's made in France, I believe, not Germany.
    Attachments
    A9664978-C6DC-41D8-9EDE-EB5DDF2EDDAC.webp (20K)
    8389F9E5-A2A9-4D94-AFFA-94ADA3DB8334.webp (17K)
  • BestBuds
    If I had the money I would buy the globe one right now. I love that damn thing
  • Rockytdogg

I might be getting new glass soon... little worried about stability with the 710Coils setup that's coming... if I do, I'll give you a good deal on my Sneaky Pete mini-globe... all you would need is a 14mm mouthpiece... that is, if you're interested...?
  • chaos191
    I Love my Mini SP sent it to me and I got the Canadian version with a leaf! I love it :) I use it with my 710 deep dish and it's a little sketchy for sure lol, it hasn't tipped over yet and it wor ks because it needs to be brought up to my lips but 2 main things I never are a small amount of air volume so a must is a small piece and I wish that the stem or MP was attached and stuck out more. I need something smalle, Handheld, and stable I like this from hopper But I haven't tried it out Unfortunately that's the only way I will know if vape or piece works for me
    9fpfkfsvlgiro2dz.jpg
  • BestBuds
    yessir I'm interested.
  • Rockytdogg

Cool, yeah, it's a fun, versatile little bubbler... yeah, I'm getting a 25mm deep dish... I doubt I'm going to like the mini globe with it.... but it is also good to have backup, with glass especially... :chin:

Personally, I would not recommend the grasshopper... and I certainly wouldn't let their glass sway me any way... that piece can be gotten way cheaper than Hopper Labs... I'd go e-nano if I were you... just my opinion... :victory:

You'll be first I offer it to if that happens... :100:
  • chaos191
    yeah, I agree with you on the e-nano. Maybe another day...
  • eeemily
    Damn dude, loving the way you have that herbo glass set up. All about that sturdy base
  • LabPong
    I might be getting new glass soon... little worried about stability with the 710Coils setup that's comingRockytdogg

A good deal right now is the Puffitup dew drop rig...you can get it in 14mm or 18mm. Plus it is on sale with 20% right now. They go quick...so if you see them....grab them when in stock.

↪LabPong
    Damn dude, loving the way you have that herbo glass set up. All about that sturdy base
    eeemily

With bigger rigs....stability is top order! :strong:
  • Rockytdogg

Nice man, thanks, I really appreciate the suggestion... can't beat the price!

You think that will be a totally rock solid stable with a 710 setup? The only things that I don't like are the fixed tubes, colored glass and I'm really not a huge fan of sidecars (asymmetrical designs kinda fuck with my anal retentiveness)

Thanks again tho, the price makes it a strong contender! :pray: :up: :ok: :100: :victory:

I need to get a dropdown too sometime soon but I have to wait til I figure out which new bubbler I decide on...
  • LabPong
    I like the can size on those rigs....like my D020-D9.

But with a enail setup.....low center of gravity is highly helpful...especially if you use a drop down like me. Here is my 710 25mm deep dish setup.

710-25deep-setup.jpg
  • C0DE
    I love that piece! Im gonna snag one up for sure.
  • Coustu
    Vapexhale hydrabase and whip for water and Grav J-Hook and Thick ass glass drop down for dry hits. Both primarily with Flowerpot Weedeater and VRod. The drop down mostly just serves as a kickstand to stand the j-hook up. Will try to post pics later.
  • Rockytdogg

It's super fast and easy... they upload straight from your phone to the site... no need for 3rd party hosting.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment