• Coustu
    Oh ok let’s try this...of0unl6kxqr03vdj.jpeg
    tsnm026x53pvdu97.jpeg
    of0unl6kxqr03vdj.jpeg
  • Rockytdogg
    @PuffItUp @LabPong @chaos191
    Just ordered the Dew Drop!

Wish they had sick clips and drop downs with an in-line reclaim catcher... I'da bought 'em...
  • chaos191
    I'm going to scoop up one before they run out to...
  • Baron23
    I do tend to like sort of simple glass pieces, in general.

Probably my most used piece of glass is an EVO Turbine HT...cause the EVO is indeed my DD.

ycsu0acnuj6j3xle.jpeg

Next is my cheepo FC-188. Used with VCs, GH, E-nano, etc

asr2tqk0curbk5ln.jpeg

Then my first piece of glass was a Custom Creations 65mm can with 18mm joint. This is used with NV FP and of course the G43

6wkr9ahlm48h6oiu.jpeg

Now, my fav pieces of oil rig glass...and I just don't do concentrates that much anymore...but I love this glass...are as follows

Mobius Atom with disk drop down....this thing is truly a work of art in scientific glass

c3nxdkvd7b1hs29k.jpeg

I have two pieces of Phatt Ass Glass that I got as part of a bigger buy with Shane from 710coils...well, before he was 710coils! haha I do like the green and red hover perc the best
    2bgyrckixqsl4po1.jpeg
    kdwj7vjs174p94b2.jpeg

Now, this is also a prized piece...its my dab station that was made by Huffy Glass who will make one with whatever stems and terminations you like. I do like this very much and recommend Huffy Glass as their CS and execution were flawless, IMO
    t8vqacq802p2f7zp.jpeg
    dowm2f4bw8z2ykjt.jpeg
  • Coustu
    Loving that disc drop down on your Mobius Atom! And I’m gonna be reaching out to Huffy Glass myself!
  • Baron23
    Hi my friend...that drop down is rare as hen's teeth and I just didn't want the Atom without it....they go together like bread and butter. haha

I got it from The Cave Smoke Shop....and they are good guys and carry this higher end stuff. Check them out.

Now, I'm all about using $40 DHGate glass...I'm not an elitist in that regard and as often as some of us break glass (yeah, you @Bud haha) it makes great deal of sense.

But once you handle a Mobius, or at least once I handled a Mobius, the difference in quality, glass thickness, and just plain artistry is immediately apparent.

As for Huffy, they are a bit hard to find as they are shown on the internet often as Volta glass studio and their emails have "Huffy Glass/Volta Glass Studio

https://www.voltaglassstudio.com/scientificproduction

Mine has three arms but they will do what you want within reason. How many arms, what terminations, etc. I love this piece and its very practical and useful.

Cheers
  • badbee
    This just showed up today. I knew it would be small but damn this thing is tiny. That's OK, for some reason I had to get one, I love the aesthetics of it and it feels great in the hand. It took a couple of days to find, there aren't many left in the wild as Magic Flight stopped making them.

3q047o4jgga63z72.jpg
  • Rockytdogg
    The mini globe is surprisingly stable with the new 710Coils setup...! Works great, but it will be nice to have 2 bubblers, maybe eventually decide on one and move the other...:
    be0ce2dfz34ckknp.jpeg

I believe it's a cheap cannuck copy of your orbiter, which I specifically bought to run a DV thru... ✌️
  • BestBuds
    We need more inexpensive copies of that. I'd buy it.
  • Rockytdogg

This is a little more money but it looks almost exacly like the piece you described in my mind(?):
    a1n0f93ijzrfervk.jpeg
    https://aqualabtechnologies.com/products/aqua-lab-14mm-mini-wax-rig
    It says it's hand blown in CA.... for $65?
    (I can't vouch for any of it, personally)
  • Coustu
    Woa, wait... on Charles St? Local? Okay going today!
  • mmx
    oh damn, this piece is something :love: shipping/tax to EU would cost me a lot, any Chinese copycats?
  • Rockytdogg

I have no idea, search DHGate...

Haha, I'm seriously considering one... the code "TOKES" gets 15% off right now... but I bet they have a better deal on Black Friday. The only issue right now, too, is that they only have them with their logo on it.... I'd prefer clear but they're out of those. Dang? $60 delivered ain't bad...!

Running down the glass rabbit hole.... not good...
  • badbee
    I believe it's a cheap cannuck copy of your orbiterRockytdogg

Yeah, I like simple units that look like lab equipment or an upscale kitchen appliance. The Orbiter somehow reminds me of a french press or glass tea pot. The SP globe was a close second. I really like the clean lines of that skinny sidearm bubbler as well.
  • chaos191
    I'm ordering one I looked at a bunch of Glass and Ended up looking at 2:34 $500 pieces lol not gonna happen... At least not right now!
  • Rockytdogg

Cool! Which one? I just got an Aqualabs in addition to the Dew Drop that's already on it's way... $72 delivered to MA, not $60... may have to return one...?!

Now I have one of these in my cart:
    6hncl3eujvafnp3r.jpeg
    d3zab4xrp7v0jc5m.jpeg
    zu2zrjodvzhj70sv.jpeg
    xn0qpa739rahir0g.jpeg
    g3vu1h0glj4mlk8m.jpeg
    w220hkqtz54p0r2u.jpeg
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/222836151368

Oh shit, I think someone needs to talk me down!!!!
  • badbee
    @Rockytdogg, it looks like the joints aren't quite parallel. If that thing didn't hang straight it would drive me crazy.
  • Rockytdogg

Yeah, I'm not sure I even want to add a drop down... just something else to clean... I'm with you, it would def have to be straight.
  • C0DE
    I ended up picking that herbo clone up. Ill post here when It finally gets here.
  • chaos191
    @Rockytdogg So I settled on the aqua labs Short funny looking piece because from the sound of the measurements and the mouthpiece that sticks out quite a bit it should work perfectly for my purposes. The dew drop is a nicer looking rig for sure lol.

I will definitely report my findings once I get it :) the nice thing again also about it is it looks easily portable and handheld for use around the house.
  • Rockytdogg

Nice... I will, too!

Btw, I got a debowler ashtray, too, for like $4... so it was like $67 with shipping or so...

Good luck!
  • BestBuds
    I found a few that I like the look of and seem to be what I'm looking for in a small dry vape glass piece.
    5sxuk8dcjs924bxi.jpg
    fg2k292iz8hyrh3d.jpg
    I love these if they were bigger.
    i1kfydp5s8yhctpy.jpg
    tcnhvswau5bvw10h.jpg
    I oddly like this :lol:
    4wnlunpavmo3qnj9.jpg
    This just looks like that glass retort thing I was talking about last year. I can digz
    x5w1cg3z3nmqivil.jpg
    This one is just for fun, but ......
    :rofl: can you imagine a G43 Tree?!?! :death: :pray: :death:
    m2erpv4rf0khj0jh.png
    It would be 20 G43's and a mouthpiece. :yikes: @Bud do you accept the challenge? You can break the glass at the end on purpose. :joke:
  • LabPong
    BB...I have the Grav slush cup....it rocks with water.....I drilled a carb hole in it...now its even better!
  • Rockytdogg
    Looking at one of these now:
    topstpz9ovils92h.jpeg
    oj13k8f8vl5gbb1w.jpeg
    cpl171xdboe20o3e.jpeg
    17x6q4dym4lh87h8.jpeg
    5p0xqsfnqa6ndcoa.jpeg
    jkohvdqd4fpgju5t.jpeg
    jxkcn6beq7tiwq5y.jpeg
    I don't like the rubber stopper, I'd much prefer a gg stopper and I don't like logos... are there better ones?
    $20 minus any discounts you can find... I haven't started looking yet:
    https://dankstop.com/products/mj-arsenal-iso-station?variant=31562076323914
  • BestBuds
    you can get some really nice wine bottle stoppers that would be cool on that. Or a simple cork. I really like those. :starstruck:
  • Ernielicous
    yo where could i get a drop down like that though?
  • Baron23
    it’s Mobius Atom glass and a Mobius disk drop down. Very hard to Find as it seems they don’t make a lot of them.

Go to Mobius, check out their dealer page, and start looking. I got mine at The Cave Smoke Shop.

Good luck.
  • BestBuds
    I just pulled the trigger on the Grav Coffee Mug. I found a really good deal on Groupon of all places. $56 Shipped! :love:
  • Rockytdogg

Awesome! And the best of luck to you! Is that meant for the car or something?

To me that looks like it would be incredibly tough to clean quickly... great price tho..!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment