• VapeCritic
    We need more info on the new Crafty+ so post anything you find in this new thread - the current thread going on about this is here: https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/6026/new-storz-bickel-product-being-teased-on-instagram

And here's one of the few clear pics we have so far (not mine), but the actual improvements and updates to the new unit are still uncertain

ked1s0bwhpjymlip.jpg
  • MothChewMoth
    Edward Splifforhands over on IG got one early and has been posting up about it.
  • spider
    A crafty +? Is this really what we are waiting for?! I have a mighty!! Thats my crafty plus!

Get my attention, and wake me up when we have something worth it!! So seriously? This whole new product was over a crafty+, I give up? This is just ridiculous,lol...., I also just want to add that these dudes at storznbickle need to wake up because they be sleeping on innovation if a craft+ is what there throwing at us,

You got a handful of skeletons in the closet when it comes to the integrity of your cooling units, and this company 'storznbickle' hasn't depute a new vape in almost 4 yrs? And were updating the crafty?

Let me say this, I crowned storznbickle 3 yrs ago when first getting into vaping but I have not been impressed lately, volcano hybrid, 'I can do without' crafty+, no thanks, as far as I'm concerned if this is the path were going to take then let's hand off the crown to Newvape.
  • Karec
    I replied in the other thread and this is the info i got from the IG guy

Here is a screenshot from edward_splifforhands when i asked whim about the + upgrades
    yp8yt2it3ag93r8m.jpeg

Maybe there is something else in the app like a flashlight :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Cheers
    :cool:
  • Dr green thumb
    On paper I'm not impressed with anything about the crafty+. I went from having a crafty, mighty, plenty, and volcano to no products from S@B.

Volcano hybrid- too expensive and the competition is less money (vapexhale evo, newvape flowerpot, etc)

Crafty and mighty are overpriced pieces of plastic. They look dated and taste far worse than so many other vapes now available.
  • KFJ
    So they improved the shortcomings of an already good vaporizer, well done. Love the mighty and crafty, gonna by this one
  • Magicman
    Quicker heat-up may mean more convection. @Dr green thumb I never had a problem with the taste of the Crafty. However, I am not a fan of the cleaning of the headpiece.
  • birdplane
    Agreed. If what the IG guy is saying is true, then they touched up on every issue the Crafty had. Kinda like how it looks too.
  • Ram1
    Latest
    Attachment
    9F55C1F9-F517-4253-B749-402866B370C7 (1M)
  • kebcatmorgan
    Looks like a lot has been updated. I really do not care if a vape has microUSB or USB-C. Yep, it would speed up the charge, but that's not the most important parameter.

I would like to have some small pocket battery session vape, that's not my Davinci IQ. Davinci IQ is not very efficient IMHO and I was looking on Crafty for some time. Maybe this Crafty+ will be my IQ killer (pun intended).
  • Karec
    If you dont have a crafty and get this one it will def reform your IQ, i have both (not the +) and flavour is comparable between the 2, what kills the IQ is the air flow and the cleaning, another thing that ruins the IQ is after some use the silicone will start to expand and will lift the mouthpiece... a brand that launched the Micro and didnt address these IQ problems... maybe we will see an update since its how major brands are doing nowadays instead of investing in some real R&D... the design of the IQ wins over the crafty but im not looking for design but vapor quality, clouds and airflow... i also have a mighty but is not pocket friendly but great to travel with....
    Cheers
  • Ram1
    Why can’t they just tell us the differences clearly..materials used.. more interested in new mighty for my heavy usage.. not sure if they will launch one soon
  • kebcatmorgan
    the design of the IQ wins over the crafty but im not looking for design but vapor quality, clouds and airflowKarec

IQ was my first ever vape, that was bought based on Buds review and the fact I liked the design. I didn't know any better 3 years ago, so I definitely agree on looking at the important things about it now.
  • Karec
    Well i just got the IQ because my crafty died and also because Bud review of the IQ help me a lot on choosing, at the time S&B offered a 50$ discount on a new unit, it was already a replacement of the original unit that failed, and no repair whatsoever... that was the only option and i got mad with them... i replied to them saying i wasn't willing to buy a device every 2 years, my pocket doesn't allow it and the IQ after all had 10 year warranty over the 2y S&B offers (those where the days where Crafty had issues, most of these problems where address in the 20%increase battery update).
    I would sell my IQ for a new S&B portable but not a Crafty +, after some months after the IQ purchase i found a video explaining how to fix the problem my crafty had and after a 5us fix i got it back and running.
    Cheers
  • Razshiro
    crafty.png

Available in Europe the November 8th for 298€:
    - Faster heat-up time
    - Faster charge time
    - Better heat dissipation =less hot in the hand ,no more BLOTD(Blink Led of the death) ?!
  • VapeCritic
    Do we know if it has the same oven? Any pics of herb chamber yet?
  • Leguy
    The Crafty+ is on pre-sales in France as the same price and release date you mentioned (298 €) : https://www.docteur-vaporisateur.com/vaporisateurs-portables/1072-crafty-vaporisateur-portable.html
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    When the fuck are these gonna be available to the public?
  • justjustin
    Not impressed honestly but I guess it was a good vape to begin with, so probably shouldn't expect a completely new device.
  • Ram1
    Attachment
    DD9FEDD0-6A1A-4009-8BD0-5BBE6E59EB52 (2M)
  • Ram1
    Chamber looks the same
  • jqcj5
    $330.00
  • Pud
    Old crafty is on sale 20% off at puffitup.. code crafty20...
  • justjustin
    Storz and Bickel took down the Crafty + teasers on Instagram... Whats up with that?
  • Leguy
    The S&B website is off since this afternoon... Probably uploading some new content ! :razz:
  • Paul247to

that picture seems to show the old body which has the straight fins. new model has added a curve to them
  • Terpenetime
    that picture seems to show the old body which has the straight fins. new model has added a curve to themPaul247to

I think if you look closely you’ll see it’s the angle that the picture has been taken from. That is the new Crafty + :100:
  • Pud
    Here you go.. S&B site back up... crafty+ info!
    @VapeCritic @Baron23

https://www.storz-bickel.com/us/en/store.html

Your new best friend. The battery-powered CRAFTY+ is, without a doubt, the perfect companion on the go. While the CRAFTY+'s factory settings are already optimal for immediate use, the Remote Control App for Android and iOS allows to set various settings according to personal preferences.

30% faster heat-up
    significantly improved runtime
    New, slick design for optimized grip and feel
    Improved housing material
    Super-Boost: Triple-pressing power button gets you to max. temperature of 210°C (410°F)
    Improved electronics and optimized circuit board
    + 1 year warranty upon registration
    Details
    1 pc. CRAFTY+ Vaporizer
    1 pc. USB Cable
    3 pcs. Base Seal Ring, small
    3 pcs. Normal Screen, small
    3 pcs. Coarse Screen, small
    2 pcs. Drip Pad, small
    1 pc. Dosing Capsule
    1 pc. Instruction for Use (concise)
    1 pc. Safety Instructions

**like I said earlier, if you aren’t impressed, you can get the plain Crafty at puffitup for $279-20% discount using code: crafty20 if you are into the crafty at all
  • highasakite
    If I'm not impressed, I should buy the old one?

Nah
  • Chaotix
    Come on we all know what the real question is will they be releasing a mighty plus which is what we all really want isn’t it. So should I spend this money or wait? I need a serious answer to that question please
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment