• Saeed
    Well as you can image i'm pretty toasted right now. I was thinking;

The Volcano is now a decade old machine and the Mighty and Crafty come very close to the vape quality if not the same. So I suppose the only remaining appeal for the Volcano for me, is the social appeal. When friends come over we blow up two or three balloons at once and pass them around.

Now; please tell me if this would be of interest. A cooling unit replacement for the Mighty and Crafty that incorporates a fan and and upward nozzle compatible with the Volcano easy valve balloons.
  • Flipz
    it would def be cool but doubt s&b will make that. sure someone else will or already rigged it up to - these days some people go mod crazy on vapes which is always cool to read about.
  • Aj85
    not quite the same but, you could make a vapor lung! That way you use a vacume to fill a bottle and bag instead of needing a fan.

Here's a rough guide I posted ages ago
    with pictures, and it should give you a good idea as to how easy and cheap they are to make!

http://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/107/how-to-make-a-great-tasting-and-inexpensive-vapor-lung#Item_0

Unfortunately I'd been using the one in the pictures for quite a while before disassembling to post the guide, so all the peices don't look so clean.

It's definitely the best thing I've rigged for an crafty/mighty bag experiance!

It's also pretty easy to adapt and use with most vaporizers. Because I use glass and food grade plastics the flavour is actually very nice, and it produces very thick clouds of vapor because it uses an air tight vacume and you can control the air speed by how slowly you pull the bag!

P.S @Flipz I'll have to dig out some old pics, but you wouldn't believe some of the crazy mods I've come up with over the years! lol

All the best,

Aj.
  • Flipz
    would love to see them :D
  • Saeed
    Awesome!!! :) Thanks for sharing AJ
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist