• LabPong
    For every 100 emails he gets....about 2 or 3 are from current customers and high priority. The rest are questions and other...this is why he does the CS with current customers via the website form.

He just has no way to sort his massive email input daily by himself...and would never make anything if he tries to answer all the emails. His english is also not great...doable though.

I can understand this situation as a one man business owner as well. Email just sux and most are not worth opening.
  • ScentNomad
    As @LabPong wrote, the customer account provides a shortcut for anyone who already has a device and needs some service for it. It also makes it easier for the company to pre sort and organize customer issues. Mails on the other hand can become a total mess with confusing subject lines, no hierarchy and language barriers. If that's a dealbreaker for you, okay, but it's meant to meet the problems they had in the past and seems to work out.
  • BestBuds
    A few pages back I posted a pic of some woodburning I did on my TM. It's out again for repair because I dropped it and broke internal glass :monkey: . I can't believe it but I don't have any pics of it since the one I posted here. I think because this place was closed I just had no reason to take pics. :sweat:
    Anyway, I purchased a second one a few months back and I am thinking of woodburning this one too. I am going to do something that doesn't require me to unscrew anything like I did the first time but I am stuck on what to do. It has to be like a black ink tattoo basically (imagine drawing with a sharpie). Smooth shading is very hard on this wood because of the density of the grains so I would probably try a line shading or more preferably a stipple. Does anyone want to try and help kick start my brain?
    :nerd: :pray: :up:
  • badbee
    @LabPong, Let's just say there is room for improvement and I hope it happens. There is a saying in law: "Not only must Justice be done; it must also be seen to be done." That is also true in the servicing of warranties...

I'll probably jump on this train eventually, I just want to be sure it's running reliably.
  • ScentNomad
    Does anyone want to try and help kick start my brain?BestBuds

Lately Troy and Jerry had →a stream with George from Dynavap where they used a water welding machine to heat treat the new Ms. Apparently it also works on wood.
  • Pud
    @BestBuds you looking for a design to burn in? I entered tiny might into google search and this popped up... lol!... that'd be funny

uc6an34ls1vgug8o.jpeg
  • BestBuds
    I saw that stream! That is one method of woodburning or pyrography. I often use open flame to give certain effects but I've never seen a torch with such a fine point! It was like a hypodermic needle.

@Pud Bro.... Why you gotta make me regret asking?.... :joke: :rofl:
  • Pud
    LMFAO!!!! Couldn't resist!... :nerd: :rofl:
  • kebcatmorgan
    So this badboy arrived yesterday and I can say only one thing. Heaviest freaking hitter I have. Love it so far.

5zmt7y2w2ra7eu5r.jpeg
  • LabPong
    @kebcatmorgan If you have any questions or need any assistance...hit me up. I just wrote a nice little diddy on how to get rid of the wood smell over on FC.

I only use it with a wpa made with a RBT short stem...on demand mode. It is one of my DD's.
  • kebcatmorgan
    hey thanks man, I don't have the WPA, but I have a master adapter and it fits.
  • LabPong
    I get where you are coming from for sure. For me...i do not expect much from any small vape maker. I always have to tweak, hack or what ever to get the vape to perform so I am satisfied with it.

All I care about is a safe but super excellent vapor producing device. I will forgo any of the service stuff and bling stuff.....as I can rebuild and normally make things work regardless. Obviously there will be some exceptions here.

I just want a vape that can perform........and the TM totally performs on a high level !

I might think otherwise if I used the vape direct draw to lips....but I go through water with a wpa...and almost no other vape can do what the TM can do in this setting. I admit....using the stock stems with the cooling unit for direct draw vaping....is going to need a lot of constant cleaning...and could put many off.
  • badbee
    It seems like things are improving this past week, people getting answers to emails, RMA's approved, a burst of deliveries of units in two weeks. That's encouraging.

I'm thinking of getting something on Black Friday, maybe it will be the TM at regular price.
  • LabPong

Keep in mind.....what you see and hear on FC, reddit....is just a very small minority. The amount of TM's out there now since release.....is probably close to 1000 units I am guessing.

There are a couple quirks with it when you have a problem. First is what people are reporting as it does not heat as well....its weaker. Most of this is caused by a bad contact in a few possible places. Battery cap and contact strip to top metal top piece are pretty much the issue there. Cleaning contact points and such instantly help.

CS issues....well I foresaw that and many do not understand what type of business TM is....it is not a perfect running business with capitol and many employees. It is a one man operation and he happened to make one of the best vapor performing on demand portable out now! So now since the demand is extremely high....higher than most all vapes out now. And you have what you have.....I would let things setting down if you are still nervous about ordering. Just understand that if you do order....most likely you will need to allow longer times of communication and warranty service if you have issues.

I can also understand the anger and total disappointment of those who got that his first vape a while a ago.

That said...I own 3 now...... to tell you what I think about it.
  • Chandler
    I own 3 nowLabPong
    Cot dayum. In CAD that's over a $1000 in Tinymights!!
    Damn Lab! I understand you Really, really endorse this vaporizer, but why the third if you don't me asking? I get the backup (especially concerning ppls customer service issues), but a third? Very interesting seeing as you're also going strictly through water... Holding out until the hype dies, but I'm incredibly interested in trying one
  • LabPong
    The hype is real for me....this vape kicks arse's all over the field of vaping when used as a instant on demand full powered rig vapor producer!

I have three....because I can (I'm older, single and no kids).....also I have about 20 diff strains of flower at all times (i like to grow and have a med card)......also the need for pain medication and trying keeping my T levels usable....if possible....lol

That said....how many pairs of shoes do you have?
  • Chandler
    @LabPong lol. Understood!! You make me want a TMx10 now!
  • Karec
    i own a TM since Jan, im only judging the performance and the TM as a portable unit have put to rest my Mighty, crafty and IQ, i believe it uses less flower to get the same results as the EVO although i think the EVO have best flavour like the G43 so portable wise imo (and what I've tried) once you find your sweet spot its probably the best. Flavour/clouds

Cheers
    :cool:
  • Chandler
    @Karec I believe the hype! I'll get one, but I'll wait for a bit... I have a few that put mighty to rest as welk, but just pulled mighty back out recently. Broke 2 splinterZ's and a G43 this summer... I Immediately stopped leaving the house with glass portables!
  • jqcj5
    ^looks like UK only :(
  • LabPong
    @meeemeee....those flower pedal type glass screens are some of the ...."not very good" types of screens. They tend to create high collection under the pedals and can restrict much more than other designs. That said..that one looks pretty restrictive.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment