• ScentNomad
    A little goes a long way with beeswax and wood, IME.Baron23

Absolutely, it doesn't need much. The thinner the layer, the less polishing is needed too.
  • Gman
    Thanks guys, I'm so excited! Been waiting 3 months for this
  • LabPong
    LabPong
    Thanks man. Now I do have a bar of beeswax, do I need to mix it with oil or just melt and apply?
    Gman

wax.....?

I used suede on the wood.... lol

TMblack.jpg
  • Pud
    and I love how the suede turned out! Looks great :starstruck:
  • Gman
    damn that looks pretty sharp. How did you do that?
  • LAWTHEONE
    @Gman
    Mine just arrived from DHL. I didn’t get any shipping info. Very pleasant surprise!!!
  • Gman
    awwwww ya!!! Looks like the party started early for you, nice!!
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    and I love how the suede turned out! Looks great :starstruck:
    Pud

Thanks...appreciate it....I need black vapes...lol

↪LabPong
    damn that looks pretty sharp. How did you do that?
    Gman

I use some laytex fabric glue to stick it on there. It can peel off with some force as it is just laytex glue.
  • Gman
    I'm trying to buy the right stem to use mine with a water pipe, can you point me to the correct item on this page?

https://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/rasta-buddha-tao/

would appreciate it :)
  • LAWTHEONE
    @Gman
    If you hate silicon my suggestions will be of no use except one. All of my RBT stems fit perfectly with a 18MM bong. I’m sure you can use a attachment to step down to a 14MM So we can be all glass with the RBT. Although I’ve mostly been using the Simrell / Sneaky Pete master adapter and or the black silicone gasket thingy that’s inside of the Boundless Tera accessory attachments. I put it on the end of the stock stem of the Tinymight. They both work perfectly with 18MM or 14MM or 10MM. This thing is definitely a powerful beast! Enjoying the fuck out of it so far.
  • Gman
    Thanks guys!

actually I have one of these silicon WPA's free with an order from HVT, I'm wondering if it'll do.

86pons5n9eqtppwh.jpg
  • LabPong
    You need the RBT short straight stems.
    Milaana-long-short-mouthpiece.png

But ask them why they charge more for the short one...I think someone messed up the 2 prices on that page. Short one says $3 more?

You will also need to make a screen to fit in there. You need to make it have sides...so a straight walled basked with no top edge.

TMstems-RBT2.jpg

Before and after bending into position to fit the stems.
    TMscreen-Top.jpg
    TMscreen-Bottom.jpg
  • Gman
    awesome, thanks again!
  • henrylefleur
    But ask them why they charge more for the short one...I think someone messed up the 2 prices on that page. Short one says $3 more?LabPong

No, I think that's their price. They sell another RBT stem here and the short stem in that case is $2.00 more. Unless they made a mistake on that page too.
  • Cannabliss420
    got it in mail yesterday. fpjue14yj7ipipls.jpg
    I'm impressed by vapor production with little draw resistance.
  • Bruce
    Can someone show the oven?Is this vape available? Can these vapes be shipped outside of Finland? Is there a waiting list.

What's the warranty? Feedbacks and reviews?
  • Gman
    man, that's all been said and done. It's a coil like a car lighter so pure convection. Can ship to north america, and there are resellers. Yes on the list at the moment but I think it's pretty quick now.
  • Pud
    there's 20 pages of information and pics of the oven by Bud and others
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube