• Baron23
    Here's one for you, @vapecritic ...well, maybe. As in maybe its a great new vape but maybe its a pretty cased Zion type deal. They don't show the chamber and how its loaded so I don't know if this is a "load the tube" type vape or "load the oven" type vape.

Made in Finland and claims to have all great quality material in the air path.

Check it out.

https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=common/home
  • fatbiker
    Looks pretty cool!
  • BobCat
    Much more interesting than anything with a 'plus' in the name or Chinese plastic.

It's regulated.
    Session and on demand settings.
    https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=extension/module/faq
  • birdplane
    Looks cool with the small stem
    Also session and demand mode +1
    I do agree Zion-like
  • Microvaper
    I like the look of this. I would be very interested to find out how warm the vapour is. That is a very short stem with no cooling path that I can see.
  • kebcatmorgan
    With the information on the site, it looks like a cool unit, but somebody needs to try it out and let us know.

I like the wood, ss and glass combination for sure, but the main params for me are:
    1. potency
    2. efficiency
    3. taste

And until I see some relevant review (not payed), this is just another visually beautiful piece.
  • Baron23
    Looks like a load the stem type device which lowers my interest.

AED1-F46-B-540-C-4281-BC11-D826-DA75-D5-FC.jpg
  • kebcatmorgan
    They say the heater has a huge surface area, which makes me think it can extract big loads quick. But I can't find what's the capacity of the stem.
  • Terpenetime
    They say the heater has a huge surface area, which makes me think it can extract big loads quickkebcatmorgan

It’s got a powerful 70w heater too, which is sure going to help. If I remember correctly, a grasshopper has a 45w heater and they heat up incredibly fast.
  • kebcatmorgan
    very much true.

But there's only one 18650, so how many draws/bowls it can do on one charge, that's a question.
  • Terpenetime
    But there's only one 18650, so how many draws/bowls it can do on one charge, that's a questionkebcatmorgan

The grasshopper also has a single (smaller) capacity battery but still manages 3-4 bowls on a full charge, so I’d expect it to be in line with that as a minimum. Time will tell no doubt.
  • birdplane
    Mouthpiece also reminds me of one of the options of the Tera
  • Other Side
    These are about $300 plus shipping from Finland. I tried to strike a deal to represent them in the US to help promote and drop ship for them. The owner didn't seem interested in anything but selling me one at full retail which is just not going to happen for that price on a brand new and relatively untested unit that requires service in Finland...

It just yesterday a little birdy told me that KG Woodcraft would be be representing them in the US... interesting choice IMO. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate Allison and do business with her but I am scratching my head trying to figure out how this fits in her business model.
  • Mangu
    interesting indeed
  • Baron23
    t just yesterday a little birdy told me that KG Woodcraft would be be representing them in the US.Other Side

yep, the little birds herself posted as much on FC.
  • Other Side
    Yeah not on FC much anymore.
  • Cl4ud3
    So reading more into this the vape is by the same guy who made the Apollo.
  • Baron23
    well, maybe.

Allison seems to think no, Jerry says yes.

WTF knows.
  • Cl4ud3
    I tend to agree with Jerry here. The looks are very similar for parts of the vapes and also the outdoor shots used in both websites.
  • Other Side
    I asked him if he knew the Apollo guy and he said he did. If he was lying and it's actually him then that is enough for me to say no thanks.

The reason I asked is because it looks similar in some ways with the aluminum/wood blend of the Apollo

And after all how many vape manufacturers could there possibly be in Finland.
  • Baron23

haha...its just got that SCAN Furniture look, is all. LOL

1829-215086-ODE-BUFFET_2cdf3390-ec0b-48db-aeef-908b97a1a224_2048x.jpg?v=1559844241

Other Side - I would agree that if it turns out to be the same person and he is hiding that, well....that would undermine any trust.

But let's wait and see, yeah?
  • Other Side
    I know there were a lot of people unhappy about how he handled the Apollo so trying to hide that would make sense. I have one of those too. I like most of it but the glass used was about as cheap as it comes and that was a turnoff for a $300 vape that requires high shipping cost just to get more cheap glass.
  • Baron23
    I know there were a lot of people unhappy about how he handled the Apollo so trying to hide that would make sense.Other Side

Well, it would only make sense if he were one and the same. Something we actually do not have verified, right?

Alyson posted a usage vid

• Vapster707
    Looks nice but tha mouthpiece is short I'm thinking tha vape will be to hot and harsh...
  • RollingStoned
    that thing fucking rips man, Jesus that’s some white thick clouds and looks like the appropriate extraction
  • Baron23
    She said that Milaana stems will fit it also and so I would think it would be relatively easy to get longer stems.
  • Terpenetime
    Those are impressive clouds!

However, I’m not keen on the physical form, which looks somewhat cheap to me, although I appreciate that may not be the case. The metal elements have the appearance of plastic and the wood is light in colour and lacking character, although that seems to be how they like it in Scandinavian countries.

I know that function should take priority over form but to me both are equally important.

And after all how many vape manufacturers could there possibly be in Finland.Other Side

Well, we now know that there’s definitely two...

http://www.venusvaporizer.com/en/index.html
  • mmx
    However, I’m not keen on the physical form, which looks somewhat cheap to me, although I appreciate that may not be the case. The metal elements have the appearance of plastic and the wood is light in colour and lacking character, although that seems to be how they like it in Scandinavian countries.Terpenetime

Same thoughts. More like IKEA, not VOLVO.. :sweat:
  • Baron23
    hahaha.....I sometimes wonder what material in the universe a vape manf can use that will be met with applause. haha

I get it, aesthetic taste is very individual. I applaud that. Makes life interesting.

But S&B gets roasted for using plastic and now this guy is....well, not roasted but some criticism for using.....yes, wood, glass, AL, and SS. LOL

Cheers guys
  • Vapster707
    I like tha overall look of it ... Think tha wood give thats hand crafted feel and vibe but tha metal caps kinda give a cheap vibe... Not sure if its tha finsh or something but maybe a shiny polished finish would make it look alot better ...
  • Other Side
    Actually that is my point. I think there is only one. Same company.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment