• ScentNomad
    A little goes a long way with beeswax and wood, IME.Baron23

Absolutely, it doesn't need much. The thinner the layer, the less polishing is needed too.
  • Gman
    Thanks guys, I'm so excited! Been waiting 3 months for this
  • LabPong
    LabPong
    Thanks man. Now I do have a bar of beeswax, do I need to mix it with oil or just melt and apply?
    Gman

wax.....?

I used suede on the wood.... lol

TMblack.jpg
  • Pud
    and I love how the suede turned out! Looks great :starstruck:
  • Gman
    damn that looks pretty sharp. How did you do that?
  • LAWTHEONE
    @Gman
    Mine just arrived from DHL. I didn’t get any shipping info. Very pleasant surprise!!!
  • Gman
    awwwww ya!!! Looks like the party started early for you, nice!!
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    and I love how the suede turned out! Looks great :starstruck:
    Pud

Thanks...appreciate it....I need black vapes...lol

↪LabPong
    damn that looks pretty sharp. How did you do that?
    Gman

I use some laytex fabric glue to stick it on there. It can peel off with some force as it is just laytex glue.
  • Gman
    I'm trying to buy the right stem to use mine with a water pipe, can you point me to the correct item on this page?

https://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizers/rasta-buddha-tao/

would appreciate it :)
  • LAWTHEONE
    @Gman
    If you hate silicon my suggestions will be of no use except one. All of my RBT stems fit perfectly with a 18MM bong. I’m sure you can use a attachment to step down to a 14MM So we can be all glass with the RBT. Although I’ve mostly been using the Simrell / Sneaky Pete master adapter and or the black silicone gasket thingy that’s inside of the Boundless Tera accessory attachments. I put it on the end of the stock stem of the Tinymight. They both work perfectly with 18MM or 14MM or 10MM. This thing is definitely a powerful beast! Enjoying the fuck out of it so far.
  • Gman
    Thanks guys!

actually I have one of these silicon WPA's free with an order from HVT, I'm wondering if it'll do.

86pons5n9eqtppwh.jpg
  • LabPong
    You need the RBT short straight stems.
    Milaana-long-short-mouthpiece.png

But ask them why they charge more for the short one...I think someone messed up the 2 prices on that page. Short one says $3 more?

You will also need to make a screen to fit in there. You need to make it have sides...so a straight walled basked with no top edge.

TMstems-RBT2.jpg

Before and after bending into position to fit the stems.
    TMscreen-Top.jpg
    TMscreen-Bottom.jpg
  • Gman
    awesome, thanks again!
  • henrylefleur
    But ask them why they charge more for the short one...I think someone messed up the 2 prices on that page. Short one says $3 more?LabPong

No, I think that's their price. They sell another RBT stem here and the short stem in that case is $2.00 more. Unless they made a mistake on that page too.
  • Cannabliss420
    got it in mail yesterday. fpjue14yj7ipipls.jpg
    I'm impressed by vapor production with little draw resistance.
  • Bruce
    Can someone show the oven?Is this vape available? Can these vapes be shipped outside of Finland? Is there a waiting list.

What's the warranty? Feedbacks and reviews?
  • Gman
    man, that's all been said and done. It's a coil like a car lighter so pure convection. Can ship to north america, and there are resellers. Yes on the list at the moment but I think it's pretty quick now.
  • Pud
    there's 20 pages of information and pics of the oven by Bud and others
  • acstorfer
    I’m truly on the edge on this. I’m completely in love with my vapcaps. It looks like this removes all the issues I don’t like about my Mighty and Ghost.

It would be nice to use my Ghost on dog walks, but while I still like the unit it still can be a pain in the ass. There’s also the need for stirring. The Mighty is a session vape so not really a good choice. I’m thinking of taking my Simrell and Portside Mini, but if I have to put the Vap in my pocket right away it can definitely be painful.

The things that annoy me about the Mighty is the non-replaceable battery, no usb charging, too big and plasticy to be comfortable to hold, that freaking one or two minute timer, and it doesn’t get hot enough to really kill a bowl.
  • tsr
    for me personally the tinymight is what I wished the ghost to be. just very fast on demand vape.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I guess I'll play devil's advocate here... For me the TM is way over hyped. Its not necessarily a bad vape, but i thought it was over priced based on the craftsmanship.
  • badbee
    I was just on the point of ordering one of these but decided to hold off. The complaints about dead units have gone from one or two to a dozen or more with poor to non-existent warranty service. If I was confident the warranty was real I might go ahead. It reminds me of RBT, great job with designing and tuning the device but significant failures on the execution side of operating the business. If running a business was easy we would all be doing it...
  • BestBuds
    I have a broken unit. I emailed them and got the auto response. Within a week and a half I got a real response and after trouble shooting with them I just got a shipping label to return it for repair. I'll let you know when I send it out and how long it takes to get back if that helps.
  • badbee
    I'll be interested in how your return goes. It's odd that some people get a response and some don't. I'm a big fan of the MV1's convection and cooling and the TM seems like a natural next vape, it tries to solve the same problems without the fragile over-engineering.

Hopefully TM's owner will figure out that customer relations are as important as scaling up production and they'll scale that as well.

• LabPong
    I was just on the point of ordering one of these but decided to hold off. The complaints about dead units have gone from one or two to a dozen or more with poor to non-existent warranty service. If I was confident the warranty was real I might go ahead. It reminds me of RBT, great job with designing and tuning the device but significant failures on the execution side of operating the business. If running a business was easy we would all be doing it...badbee

I can assure you....this is anything but RBT like!

Also, let's say there is 12 units bad that you heard about on FC......is that 12 of say 200-300 units made?

It is a one man op with a huge huge demand for the product.....because it works extremely well......he has no investors and no huge facility with many employees. But he is working very hard 24/7 to get this out to customers and deal with other issues when he can. He does have a new helper in some regard to dealing with basic email and such.

If you do have an issue...do not message or email. You have to sign into your account and then go to your past orders....then click on the order and you will get the ability to request a return label for warranty.

Hope this clears up the current state of TM now.....
  • tsr
    i can't say anything about the general failure rate or CS - but I have 2 units for nearly a year now and no issues whatsoever
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    If you do have an issue...do not message or email. You have to sign into your account and then go to your past orders....then click on the order and you will get the ability to request a return label for warranty.LabPong

...thats not confusing at all.
  • ScentNomad
    ...thats not confusing at all.SouthboundPachyderm

Is it?

It's odd that some people get a response and some don't.badbee

It may seem like some get customer service and some don't. but the real story is that at the beginning everybody got excellent cs, then some fiascos (mainly the PayPayl fuckup) took place which led to almost no one getting any cs while these days they seem to slowly move back to what we have seen at the the beginning. I understand it makes people hesitate, so yeah, why not wait a bit and see when / if it will settle.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    as a customer, or potential customer, i dont want to have to jump through hoops. If you have an email, answer it. Thats all.

...and yes, for someone who is unaware of the very specific protocol they must follow to get a hold a representative. I imagine it would be a bit puzzling.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment