• Grogglin
    Hello Vape community!

Does anybody on the forum have experience with the Silver Surfer & able to provide a solid review? I’ve done some looking between here and YouTube & there’s not a whole lot of consumer reviews on it. I’d like to find a great desktop unit to take some of the daily use off of my Herbalizer and prolong its life.

Thanks!

• gnkAccepted Answer
    It was my first vape in 2013, I have watched at the time a video review from The Vape Critic (it seems it has been since deleted, it was from end of 2012) also a review from a Linda 420...

I have no regret: it was my one and only vape for 3 full years, using it daily.

I still use it but I have since bought several portable vapes, but no desktop as I feel covered by my old SSV, still going strong. Only investment I have made: screens, new tube (x3), and hands free attachment.

I have an old model, if I had to buy it now I'd pick the ground glass version with the hand free attachment.

Concerning the Super surfer, i seems a good unit if you like bags.
  • MothChewMoth
    SSV is a great desktop if you don't mind whips or a temp dial with no specific settings. There are some great others out there too with similar perks.
  • howie105
    High quality material and simple design makes for a robust vape. Its a very adaptable and preforms well wet or dry with stems or whips. On the other hand the basic heat control means the user has more management tasks to attend to then with some newer designs.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment