• ricardo
    I just bought the crafty a week ago and I love everything about it except for one thing: battery life.
    supposedly i bought the latest crafty model which is supposed to have 20% more battery but i average so far 3 1/2 bowls per full charge.

That is not that good at all. Cant even count it as a portable since every 3rd or 4th bowl it dies.

Do you guys recommend another portable vape that is as smooth and tasty and portable as the crafty but has a better battery life?

Thanks!
  • Raw2real
    Is that the OG Crafty or the Crafty +
    I am waiting for more information on the +
    Just not sold yet on the new Stroz and Bickel products
  • birdplane
    Get another Crafty ;). Double the battery life.
  • ScubaFlavour
    The Crafty is known for its below then average battery life.
    You should get around 4 bowls per charge on a new Crafty.
    How much do your sessions last?
    Which temperature are you vaping at?
    A smart use of your vaporizer will improve the battery life.
  • birdplane
    When I used the Crafty I would roll the tiniest jays/use a one hitter in between vape seshes while it charged, then wait for it to be ready. It’d have been ideal to have 2, that way while one charged I could use the other. Still, I probably wouldn’t have had enough weed for that much usage, it felt like I was already using too much bud as is.
  • Karec
    Get a Mighty is cheaper than 2 Crafty s
    Cheers
    :cool:
  • acstorfer
    The Mighty has twice the battery. I had a Crafty. By almost all accounts I liked it more than my Mighty, unfortunately the battery life was a dealbreaker for me.
  • ricardo
    it is the OG crafty
  • ricardo
    I usually start at 375f and then kill the bowl at around 385f
  • ricardo
    I just might have to but I dont like the size of the mighty (my brother has 1)
  • ricardo
    I agree with you, my brother has the mighty and it is the same exact thing as the crafty, the crafty just has a shit battery unfortunately
  • Karec
    the size of the mighty for me is is one of the worst features... not really pocket friendly... to go for weekend yes but festival, night out wise no and if you add the cell phone .... the crafty as great portability but lack battery until now C+ looks like the battery has 30% more so it will go safely +4 sessions... i have a crafty OG already replace 2x thermal fuse and 1x battery and runs 4 sessions the problem for me is the plastic is breaking and crumbling.... so i use the IQ more on the run... i couldn't convince myself to spend my money on another crafty OG that had problems and barely made the 2 year mark so i choose IQ... now i need a body plastic case for the OG so i can use it again
    Cheers
  • ricardo
    and how are you liking the IQ? since i am looking to buy a new vape, is the IQ worth it in terms of flavor and portability?
  • Karec
    the IQ is a good vape in terms of flavour, portability and design the best in my arsenal. gets hot because of the metal body but add the silicone sleeve and there will be no problem, 10 year warranty also very good, the best actually.
    Now the negative, air resistance is bad, sometimes i feel its a challenge and if your herb not dry enough even worst, the cleaning is for me the worst feature of the IQ (search satan anus and cleaning the IQ on YT) and with time there is one gasket that expand and makes the mouthpiece popping up.... bottom line between the IQ and the Crafty + i would go for the Crafty + (same $$$).... but IQ is better than most under 150usd vapes...
    If i add another vape to my arsenal and since i have the P80 from the G43 i will go for a 510 dry herb tank vape like the Stempod SI 60 usd, im waiting for the Herbie to decide, this type setup looks like an ecig, stealthy at his finest... i also use it with the SAI TAF for Rosin similar setup :joke:
    Cheers
  • ricardo
    appreciate the thorough reply brotha! thank u ! I think I will have to pass on the IQ
  • Karec
    If the size of the Mighty dont turn you off go for it, i think in the near future the 510 attachments will be next thing...
    Cheers
  • Musa Vaporizers
    thats one true statement bro! 510 vapes have so many advantages to the regular built in battery vapes.

If you guys would not buy the built in battery vaporizers, the manufactuerers will swap to exchangable batteries in the future. Im 100% sure.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment