• ricardo
    What's up everyone! Looking to buy a portable vaporizer. What do you recommend?

Most important to me is flavor and portability :)
  • birdplane
    Flavor and portability: I’d say the firefly
  • birdplane
    Maximum flavor and portability: the firefly. (Has removable battery and comes with an extra one in the kit. Battery charger sold separate) (Charge the vape to charge the battery)

There’s too many good options out there. What style of vape do you prefer? Are you looking for a vape that’s portable in your pocket? Or just portable enough to transfer from point a to cup holder in your car to point b? Do you want on demand or session style? How bout needing to use a lighter, are you willing to use a vape that needs a lighter to be used? Do you have an e-cig/vape modbattery

Random recommendations that might fit your criteria/my personal recommendations
    : pax, ArGo, Boundless, Ghost MV1, dynavap, milaana. Rbt splinter if you have a mod.
  • Musa Vaporizers
    The Musa 510 has the best pure flavor because of stainless steel and glass airpath only! :)

And you can connect it with most of the e-cig box mods. That means, that you can also exchange the batteries :)

IMG-20191012-133152.jpg

IMG-20191012-133319.jpg
  • meeemeee
    Tubo has best flaves for me personally.
    That's just glass and steel. Not sure if it's best portable being full of glass.
    Think that's why alot of people like dynavap. Can just shove it in the back pack in you vape pouch or tin or whatever and not worry it gonna break in transit. Just heat the tip less if you want flavour from ya dyna. And keep it clean
  • EconMan

I said that a year and a half ago, and no regrets. :cool: Certainly my most used vape, and if you're into concentrates, I judge it the best non-water dab pipe period. In fact, I rank it higher as a dabbing device than a flower device, and I'm damn happy vaping flower in it. A taste-chaser's cordless vape. :love:
  • Baron23
    Now understand, I love @econman and @labpong like brothers from another mother and I respect both of them. They are long time solid members of this forum. They love the FF2.

But you would have to pay me to use a Firefly2. Don't like the vape, don't like the company.

This is just proof that we are indeed different with different desires, prejudices, use cases, and every other damn thing. That's why they make a lot of different vapes.

I would buy another Grasshopper over a FF2....matter of fact, I may buy another one on Black Friday.
  • LabPong
    ↪birdplane
    Now understand, I love econman and @labpong like brothers from another mother and I respect both of them. They are long time solid members of this forum. They love the FF2.

But you would have to pay me to use a Firefly2. Don't like the vape, don't like the company.

This is just proof that we are indeed different with different desires, prejudices, use cases, and every other damn thing. That's why they make a lot of different vapes.

I would buy another Grasshopper over a FF2....matter of fact, I may buy another one on Black Friday.
    Baron23

But I did not comment in the thread................yet. haaaaa

The best tasting vape is the one with the best flowers you can get!

:victory:
  • Baron23
    yeah, I know but I also know you and Econ LOVE the FF2! :sweat:
  • EDub
    ”...best pure flavor...” sounds interesting. I may try this if you’re not Musa round with me when you say this.
  • LabPong
    LabPong
    yeah, I know but I also know you and Econ LOVE the FF2! :sweat:
    Baron23

yes.....but I only luv the FF2's for concentrates....namely my pressed rosin. If flower is going to be used mainly......there are better vapes for that end of the spectrum.
  • ScubaFlavour
    I would recommend the Crafty (NOT the Crafty+)
    I have been using it for years. Flavour and portability are great, expecially if equipped with a glass mouthpiece.
    If you are looking for an on-demand vaporizer, the Ghost MV1 should be a very good one. Didn't try it yet myself though.
  • Musa Vaporizers
    i would love to give you more informations about the Musa Vaporizers! :)

@scubaFlavour : i personally would not go with a vaporizer without removable batteries. The crafty is probably easy to use but you will only get 4 bowls out of it. and after 1-2 years you can throw it away because the battery is dead.
    But if you like an easy to use vaporizer, the crafty is probably not the worst choice! It depends on your personal preferences. There is not THE ONE vaporizer which fits for everyone.

i designed a vaporizer for ezig box mods. You can exchange the batteries at any time. And my Musas have a stainless steel and glass only airpath, which provides the very best and pure taste/flavor!
    With new batteries (2-cell mod) the Musa 510 can do about 15-20 bowls, and the heatup time is very short compared to the crafty. My vape is on demand!

I also have to add, that my vaporizers are built for a lifetime use. They are 100% userserviceable!

[img]http://IMG-20190801-184137.jpg
  • Justpassedu
    Been using my Musa for a few weeks now , small learning curve but once you get that down the vape is awesome. Love the fact that it uses the Arizer stems , so many different stem options available and the taste & vapor it puts out is really nice. I load up a stem , hold my button on battery for about 5 seconds to preheat and start hitting it and the clouds start coming. Having many vapes and a few on demand this one I have been very happy with . I also average about 6-10 really nice hits per packing . Was never a firefly fan , I had the 2 sold it and recently bought a 2+ as I like the form factor but it never put out the vapor output I wanted , taste was great though. I also have a Grasshopper and they are super easy to use but I only get about 4-6 hits per packing with that , taste tapers off pretty quickly and the battery life sucks but I do like it for those quick sneaky hits I need sometimes.
  • EDub
    yes I would love to have more info and check your product out.

How does the flavor on the Musa compare to the FF2+? Does it hit as strong as the GrassHopper?
  • Justpassedu
    Hmm I'd say on par almost with the ff2+ but at the lower watts or temps , very good pure flavor , I have no complaints , slight wood taste when you 1st use it that diminishes after a few uses but also larger hits can be achieved with it over the FF2+ from my use with both. It does hit as strong as a Grasshopper also but takes a little more time to get that size hit. So where a Grasshopper is ready to hit in about 5 seconds , I'd say my Musa is ready in around double that time to achieve the same size hits. Also Musa has more of a learning curve where the GS does not but the FF2+ also has a somewhat high learning curve .
  • EDub
    Thanks for sharing your experience with the Musa. I think I’m going to try that or the Grasshopper until I get my OG crafty.
  • acstorfer
    Thanks for sharing your experience with the Musa. I think I’m going to try that or the Grasshopper until I get my OG crafty.EDub

Planet of the Vapes are blowing out the original Crafty’s for under $200.
  • ricardo
    I prefer session type vape and would prefer a pocket portable. It doesnt have to be super small but i dont want it too be bulky either since it is supposed to be portable. Id say mighty size is the maximum size id be down for.

thanks for the suggestions ill look into them!
  • ricardo
    that is so cool, never seen that before
  • ricardo
    Ive had the crafty for 9 days now and i love everything about it except the battery i hate that
  • birdplane
    Maybe the Airizer Solo, or something from Airizer, or Boundless. Correct me if I’m wrong, someone, but the Solo is not as flavorful as other vapes. It is session style however.
  • Musa Vaporizers
    thank you so much for your positive words and your positive vibe! It was a pleasure to meet you! <3
  • ScubaFlavour
    an opinion shared by the majority of Crafty users.
    I agree about the battery being the only big issue with the product.
  • ricardo
    i guess i should just return it and find another portable vape to buy. U recommend anything? I prefer flavor and portability(mixed with good battery life).
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment