• ricardo
    Hey everyone thank you so much to everyone who has commented and given me tips on different kinds of vape! I am close to making my decision!

Flavor and Portabiliyt is super important for my next vape and I have narrowed it between the Solo 2, Arizer Argo, Crafty+ , MV1. (maybe yall recommend even something else?)
    1. Which should I purchase :) (37 votes)
        Solo 2
        11%
        Arizer Argo
        11%
        Crafty+
        22%
        MV1
        27%
        Other
        30%
  • acstorfer
    My choice is the MV1 out of the list. If I was going for a Crafty I’d get the old one because they are being blown out on sale by planet of the vapes. If you go for an MV1 it looks like Apple got rid of their app. If you have android I guess no problem.

Considering the Crafty and MV1 are under the $200.00 mark and are amazing deals I still wouldn’t just blow off a vapcap. If you hate the torch you can get an induction heater. Of my Omnivap, Mighty, and Ghost, the Omnivap is my daily driver. The taste is between my Mighty and Ghost. Even though there is no temperature settings I have the most control over strength of hit with my Omnivap. I’m on disability sitting on my ass getting stoned all day. I would say I average about 0.1 - 0.2 grams a day with it. I guess with my Ghost I’m between 0.2 and 0.3 grams per day. With my Mighty I’m at least a gram a day.

This is the big deal for me though. I like things that last. My Ghost MV1 and Mighty will each die one day. It’s inevitable. I know I’ll get my $$$’s worth, but 20+ years from now I won’t have them in my hands to be nostalgic over. I know as long as I don’t lose my Omnivap, nor abuse it (keeping some spare parts around), I’ll have it for decades. It’s not about frugality, it’s about having something with decades of memories.

I hear great things about Arizer stuff! Unfortunately airflow is a dealbreaker for me. I should mention vapcaps have terrible airflow, but the carb (which isn’t actually a carb but I forget what it’s called) makes it nice to use.
  • ricardo
    thank u for the awesome context! I will look into the omnivap. I had the Pax 2 and the crafty before so I am looking for something similar in quality
  • acstorfer
    I’m tellin ya, any vapcap with a titanium tip holds it’s own to the $300.00 bad boys, but enjoy the search. I hope you love whatever you end up with.

Edit: I’m curious to know what makes you believe the Dynavap isn’t equal to quality as your PAX 2 or Crafty. It really is a great disservice to yourself if you think price has anything to do with quality when it comes to Dynavap. Actually my Omnivap sells for $190.00 which is right now more expensive than the original Crafty at Planet of the Vapes, the Ghost MV1, and the PAX 2.

* and just another shoutout/thanks to @vapecritic for my beloved Omnivap!
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I voted MV1 but make sure you grab the crucibal dispenser and extra battery
  • BobCat
    I'd eliminate MV1 because in your original thread you stated you preferred session vapes. I would consider the Mighty. Using the dosing caps or a liquid pad allows you to use smaller amounts, battery life is excellent, and it's tried and true. It will take 6 months to a year minimum to know exactly what the Crafty Plus truly is IMO. :victory:
  • Musa Vaporizers
    But why would he prefere a session vape over a on demand vape? That is one point I don't get at this point ^^
  • ricardo
    I am just really turned off by the fact u have to use butane to heat it up
  • ricardo
    U have a solid point. I would be down to get the mighty but my brother has one already (we live together) so I use his all the time at home with him. So it would be nice to have another vape. I really want to try the solo 2 but the bulkiness and the not so portability is kinda throwing it off for me
  • Baron23
    But why would he prefere a session vape over a on demand vape?Musa Vaporizers

Uh.....because that's what he wants, perhaps?
  • LabPong
    I really want to try the solo 2 but the bulkiness and the not so portability is kinda throwing it off for mericardo

Then get an Air2 and have the ability to swipe out batteries. I have an air1 and 2....use them a lot.
  • MrGreen
    I like my solo ll hard to replace the easy maintenance and stellar flavour.
    Lookin at a mod and a splinter but hate to stir.
  • Gloeck79
    I have a Solo 2 it’s good, but it can be very hot the airflow and the airflow drag is horrible. It works well though and is built like a tank, quality will last you with its reliability. I gave mine to my parents and they use it with the water adapter to help the hot air. They also make a long ribbed stem that others on here recommend but that can add the length or height of the unit.

I have a Might and it’s my main portable around the house but it’s a session vape, as you know this because your brother has one that you use. I recommend getting the water adapter to it because you can rip some nice smooth hits from it. Also use the smaller screen for the top part you can take off. Also I use the glass stem you can get from it. I would stay away from the new Craft+ as Vapecritic did a great review of it.

If you are looking for a great portable that can be used on the go/travel with, I highly recommend the IQ. It has replaceable batteries, hit like a champ and I recommend buying the ceramic spacers load it up halfway or even a quarter then put spacers on top and close. You can really micro-dose well with it. My ceramic ball broke and the rubber thing that attaches to it broke too, so the ceramic spacers really work well, I’d even go as far as to say it work better with them in . Plus it’s small and super portable.

If your looking for house portable, stick with Mighty, and for on demand portable house maybe FF2+ or Ghost MV1. I’m also looking for portable house on demand and looking at the Ghost MV1 and FF2+ but having hard time picking one. I’m leaning towards MV1 but now hearing something about the chamber or it not doing well after 1st or 2nd hit. So many mixed reviews it’s hard to get a beat on what one to get now a days as the markets are so over saturated with devices. I hear Ghost MV1 has great customer service but I’d rather not have to rely on a problematic device. Plus a big price drop scares me, it sends red flags down my spine as in the price is about 50% less than it was a month ago. Are they going to release a revamped version as they are getting rid of their problematic devices so their customer service can work with older product line to make wave for their newer device, not saying this is happening, but 50% less just really makes me rethink things.

It’s a big investment so it’s hard to rely on reviews and forums like this help a lot, but it’s hard to pick one lol
  • evolve
    Arizer Air 2 is so underrated, it has made my Mighty sit in a drawer unused for months! Much better flavour, efficiency, potency of vapor. The airflow complaint is nonsense too as its as open as the Mighty and way more open than any Vapcap.

To quote Stickstones from FC who is an expert on vaporizers as some of you may know,

"What really impressed me was the air flow. I did a Solo II side-by-side and my Air II was noticeably more open. So I compared it to the Crafty and Mighty and it was as open as those, maybe even just a tad more."

Hope this helps.
  • mmx
    Friend of mine wants to buy Solo 2 off me and I was thinking about getting Air 2 for black friday. Really want to see the difference in airflow.

Can anyone help me out, which 18650 batteries should I get for Air? I have 2x LG hg2 on way for milaana.
  • acstorfer
    I am just really turned off by the fact u have to use butane to heat it upricardo

Gotcha!
  • Gloeck79
    I have a Mighty and Solo 2, I have had the air1 and it was very finicky. It eventually broke hence why I got the Solo 2. IMO, I can say that the Mighty is a better machine. I say that not to mock the Air 2 or Solo 2, because I agree they are great vaporizers, but I find the Mighty to be about 50% smoother in heat. So the Mighty has a much cooler intake than the Solo 2 or Air 2, you have to be careful when using the them because with the limited airflow you suck harder and the heat can actually burn your mouth if you are not paying attention when trying to get a big rip. Its a good device though, just I would recommend the Mighty as the Mighty can be a pain to clean if you don't know the tricks to clean or what I do, I just buy the tops and smaller screens. I have 3 tops and I rotate them as I clean them in a zip lock bag filled with alcohol and sea salt so its not too difficult...lol.

The taste and quality I have to say they are about the same, maybe the Solo or Air has a slightly better taste but the smoothness of the Mighty is by far better. No heat, and I can rip the Mighty with huge clouds without worrying about the inside of my mouth getting too hot. Adding a water tool to both can help, but then its not as portable. I can pull about the same amount of hits from both machines maybe the Airs gets 1 or 2 more hits, but the Mighty is much more enjoyable with more consistent cool large hits. Again, they are both good, I just prefer the Mighty as its just has more pros than cons comparing it to the Solo/Air. Again this is just my opinion and I agree Solo/Air are good devices but, I think the Mighty has the edge in all around great taste, cloud, and smoothness, plus battery life is great. No real Cons except cleaning it, but once you get the hang of cleaning it, its not hard to clean.
  • readyman
    ghost mv1 put it on 2 red lights and go
  • Gloeck79
    haha, I agree, but I don't have one and looking to buy one soon. Do you have any problems with the Ghost, I have heard so many different problems with the Ghost, i'm kinda hesitant of pulling trigger.
  • readyman
    had mine about 9 months stealth black I am pretty carefull with it and I clean it often but so far no problems for me
  • Gloeck79
    Thanks, I just might pull the trigger, I also keep good care of my devices so i'm hoping I can get a good one and not a lemon so it last long time...lol.
  • readyman
    Remember its vape critics number 1 rated portable after watching his and troy from vapezone videos I made my choice hope this helps
  • Gloeck79
    I just pulled the trigger and ordered it lol. Crossing fingers...lol.
  • readyman
    ok keep us posted when it comes and you sip or RIP with it have a Great weekend
  • readyman
    one more thing to me the mv1 is like a portable version of the vapexhale cloud evo
  • ricardo
    btw, does the IQ produce great flavor?!

Flavor is so important to me.
  • ricardo
    thanks for the suggestion, how many bowls do you usually need with the MV1 to get you lit? Also you experience any inconsistency with it?
  • Gloeck79
    Oh nice I use my EVO at night...lol.
  • ricardo
    order me one too! Jk! Post pics and let us know how you like the MV1! Happy for you!
  • ricardo
    oh and how is the battery on the MV1 ?
  • Gloeck79
    Yes the flavor is good, and the great thing about it you can set the temp to automatically rise in temp. It has this flavor chamber that helps cool off the air and you can put a bud in there if you like but I never do, just seems like more of a gimmick, but again if you don't put bud in the flavor chamber it still cools the smoke down. It had very good airflow too. Its conduction so the spacers help cook it. You can get a little dark on your materials if you over cook it, but thats all about the users desire. There are 4 different sessions or modes that you can program or manually change to what temp you like. Its all flower based, but example, I set my settings to start from low temp at 320-360 (so it starts at 320 and gradually rises to 360 and turns off to a limit of 10 min sessions, I do not use this one but its there if I want flavor), thats setting 1, then setting 2 I set it to start at about 360-390 (which is what I normally use), setting 3 if I want to get a quicker effect then I use this setting from 380-410 (I switch between setting 2&3), and finally I use setting 4 for when I want to hit the bong which I set it at 390-430. 430 it cooks pretty good but I sometimes us setting 3 with bong. Again you can just set the temp you want and raise it up manually if you like. Plus you can have a batter charger that has two batteries charging at a time so your 3rd battery take out replace with new one and then charge the other. Battery life is ok, not great but you can replace them easily so it makes it not bad. Plus I have older batteries so it might be time for newer batteries. I hope that helps, I believe the Micro is out too but I hear since its smaller it is a bit harsher or hotter. But spacers make you able to micro dose so no need for micro IQ. I have never used the Pax but I would probably compare it to that, but I heard IQ was better, but I can't say that for a fact because I have not tested a Pax ;-). I find it my go to when I go out to say concert in parking lot be for show or a sporting event, when I travel I bring it and it has the batteries so its hard to not have a charge, plus you can fit everything in this traveling zip up case that is great. Comes with storage container that fits in traveling case, put a S&B brush in there, with the extra batteries, to me its a win win travel small portable device. Mighy too big for that, Ghost too big for that, those I will use at home when I need to be moving around at the house.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment